Gazaman

Apr 13, 2016
Canuckistan
Detector(s) used
White, Fisher, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello all,

My online friends calls me Gaz and I am a part-time prospector and a gemstone rockhound that does some cabochon making and faceting. I am on sabbatical and am learning how to use CAD instead of wax carving to conceptualize and design jewelry + investment cast using 3D Printed output, and playing with new software like TDM RhinoGold and Gemvision Matrix along with my old trusty GemCad and faceting charts.

I look forward in hearing your opinions, learning from your wisdom (experiences +/- foobars lol) and of course listening to your yarns :laughing7:

bill_wabo

Bronze Member
Sep 12, 2014
Quebec
Detector(s) used
helmet from pomelo
Teknetics Delta 4000,
Tesoro Mojave,
Garrett Carrott
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey welcome to TNet Gaz! Lots of quality knowledge here, you'll see. CAD for gem cutting and jewelry seems a excellent combination, hope to see your creations in a near future. Unlucky for you I'm not a prospector, but a newbie rock hunter and just thought that I may ask for your help and opinion, about my finds this summer. ;)
Keep safe and HH!

kcm

Gold Member
Feb 29, 2016
NW Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
Other
Welcome to the site Gaz. :hello: About the only thing this site doesn't have is a section for polished rocks & lapidary. Would be a great addition!! :thumbsup:

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Welcome from White Plains, NY! :occasion14:

austin

Gold Member
Jul 9, 2012
San Antonio, Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett 250
Primary Interest:
Other
You really got me with that Canuckistan until I saw the Canadian flag. Still laughing, Welcome and great hunting to you.

smokeythecat

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2012
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome from Maryland! Aka Mary's Land, but we don't call it that anymore. Most of now pronounced mareland. And from my Canuckistan daughter in Montreal.

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
metal_detector.gif
Welcome Aboard! Take a look at Sub-Forums: Canada for information (i.e., clubs, etc.) directly related to your country.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread