Greetings from Tampa Bay Area-

Woffies

Sep 4, 2017
St Pete Fl
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Hi All! :hello:

So this is the place for intros. Ok. I'm Roy. Also known as Woffie; White Chocolate or The Candy Man. Not that type- I'm a Chocolatier. For real. I make complete strangers make those awkward adult noises in public. But I make people happy so it's my thing. ANYHOO...

I have been a member of the GPAA for just over 5 years and have been left feeling disgruntled. In those 5 years not a single east Coast holding has been added to their collection of claims members can use. Nada. Nothing. :sadsmiley:

Living in Florida, just about the only State that has no natural gold around, and having a job in addition to the Candy I have to show up to from time to time- I'm looking for places not too far away. I'm looking for Smaller Clubs that have places to go in Georgia, Alabama South Carolina...hell I'm even trying to start up a project of historical Reclaiming of old sources but that is slow going. Youtube, Google earth and BLM can only get you so far.

I'm a DigDug. I play in the mud when I can. I have been to "The Farm" and the Alabama Gold Camp. I have a Ton of Pans, a few sluices a pitiful little thing I can't even call a highbanker...but I also have a wicked Keen Wife who loves to engineer and a few 3d printers. I can use my Bazooka as a highbanker with the adapter she made me and we have interchangable plates printed inspired by various mat types and Vortex designs. All need to be tested with more than just paydirt off the net.

So there it is. I joke about everything. I like cooler weather over living in an Armpit. I am an Old SCA Brewer :occasion14: (if you got to ask I'm sorry). I quote horrible movie lines at the worst times. I like walks in the rain and prefer King Crab over Lobster. Is that enough now? ;) Is there a secret handshake or something? I'm feeling like I'm missing something.

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
tn_md.gif
Welcome Aboard! Take a look at Sub-Forums: Florida for information (i.e., clubs, etc.) directly related to your state.

digging440yrs

Gold Member
Dec 5, 2012
UPSTATE NEW YORK
Detector(s) used
1970 COMPASS-
WHITES SILVER EAGLE-
WHITES DFX, 4X6DD COIL, 6X8DD COIL, 950 COIL, 10X12SEF COIL-
GARRETT PRO POINTER AT, GARRETT AT PRO , MINELAB EXPLORER SE with 8.5x12.5 Cors coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome aboard :icon_thumleft:

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Welcome to the forum from Massachusetts! :occasion14:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread