BlueLine

Tenderfoot
Feb 3, 2013
Wintergreen Virginia
Detector(s) used
AT Pro, Technetics
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Recently relocated to VA from NC. Have been Relic hunting for several years and fortunate to unearth a lot of Colonial and a few CW items while in NC. Retired from VA and now returning to NW VA. Have tried several times to locate someone to hunt with with little success so I'll just stumble around the area and Knock and Talk. I use "BlueLine" on all the sites. Right now I'm near the Blue Ridge Pkwy and will hopefully be able to locate something near Albermarle, Augusta and Nelson County areas. I've been spoiled by NE NC digging, (Sand and Sandy Loam). Rocks, mountains and no shouldered creatures might hamper but not diminish my desire to get out and hunt. Have been here since April and am finally settled in, time to get out. I swing a Garrett AT Pro, been considering starting in streams and working my way up the terrain. :usflag: :dontknow:

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
tn_md.gif
Welcome Aboard! Take a look at Sub-Forums: Virginia for information (i.e., clubs, etc.) directly related to your state.

digging440yrs

Gold Member
Dec 5, 2012
UPSTATE NEW YORK
Detector(s) used
1970 COMPASS-
WHITES SILVER EAGLE-
WHITES DFX, 4X6DD COIL, 6X8DD COIL, 950 COIL, 10X12SEF COIL-
GARRETT PRO POINTER AT, GARRETT AT PRO , MINELAB EXPLORER SE with 8.5x12.5 Cors coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome aboard :icon_thumright:

OP
OP
BlueLine

BlueLine

Tenderfoot
Feb 3, 2013
Wintergreen Virginia
Detector(s) used
AT Pro, Technetics
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Thanks for the welcome. Originally as a boymy father and his friends had a Hunting Camp (Foothills Sportsman's Club) at Port Allegheny. Lot of memories just filled my mind. I hunted there, not with a MD but a 30-30.

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Welcome to the forum from Massachusetts!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions