information assistance needed: wny area

HMS Beagle

Jan 28, 2007
wny
Detector(s) used
Garrett 250 :: Tesoro Compadre :: Equinox 800
Hello everyone,
I'm hoping someone can help me out. A few days ago I read a post about a MD'er hiding coins(i think) in some of the local parks(5 of them I believe). If you find one, you "turn" it in to the individual, and they give you something else in return. I would like to find the post again, it may not have been here. I went through my browser history, and couldn't find it.
Does this ring any bells for anyone?
thanks in advance
Beagle

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
South Central Upstate NY in the foothills of the h
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
That was me. I'll give you a shiny new Washington quarter for every old dingy seated Liberty quarter you return. ;)

OP
OP
HMS Beagle

HMS Beagle

Jan 28, 2007
wny
Detector(s) used
Garrett 250 :: Tesoro Compadre :: Equinox 800
edgemano said:
Are you in Wayne county NY , i am in Ontario NY let me know if you are close maybe we can detect some time.
Sorry, i'm in erie co. But, if i get out that way, i'll pm you before I come out.

Beagle

poppa19

Jul 22, 2007
western new york
Detector(s) used
whites dfx
HMS Beagle said:
edgemano said:
Are you in Wayne county NY , i am in Ontario NY let me know if you are close maybe we can detect some time.
Sorry, i'm in erie co. But, if i get out that way, i'll pm you before I come out.

Beagle

hey beagle i live in niagara county lockport nice to meet you

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread