M

mextallion

Jan 13, 2014
porterville calif
Detector(s) used
Spectrum xlt x-terra master huntercx gemini3 sierra madre, v3i, tdi, gti2500
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Gene, I tried calling you several times Friday 5-1-15 3x to be exact 9:00am, 10:00am, and 12 midday. California time. I am having excellent help from the Nokta people. They will take care of me. It's going to take a few more weeks but it will get solved. Thank you for the return paper. I got it on 5-1-15. I'm not going to send it back to you. If you have any questions you can text me easier than calling me 5597938011.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Gene, I tried calling you several times Friday 5-1-15 3x to be exact 9:00am, 10:00am, and 12 midday. California time. I am having excellent help from the Nokta people. They will take care of me. It's going to take a few more weeks but it will get solved. Thank you for the return paper. I got it on 5-1-15. I'm not going to send it back to you. If you have any questions you can text me easier than calling me 5597938011.

Mex why is it you would not pm me your phone number like I asked multiple times so I could have gene call you when you got off work....

It really sounds like you have your cam lock locked which will not allow the shaft to insert.

Last edited:
OP
OP
M

mextallion

Jan 13, 2014
porterville calif
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Gene, it's not easy to get away n make the call. Can't pick up the phone doting work hours. You can text me. The people at Nokta told me to send it to you so I did today. The guy at fed exp didn't let me send the detector box. I had to pay an additional 18.00 dollars for their box. I have the tracking number ready.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Mextallion I have repeatedly requested you pm me your phone number and I would have Kellyco call you when you get home after work.

OP
OP
M

mextallion

Jan 13, 2014
porterville calif
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I sent it back today. The connection is ok cause I'm getting the display does light up I'm just not getting a digital number. Of any kind. I was sent a handle and didn't have any numbers to come up. The display screen is lighting up with both handles. I was a cable man technician 10 yrs so, I know the importance of a good connection. I tried at least 20 times trying to figure a way to get digital numbers with both handles. To tell you the truth I hope all this head aches will be worth it. Have a great day!!

OP
OP
M

mextallion

Jan 13, 2014
porterville calif
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Gene, it's not easy to get away n make the call. Can't pick up the phone doting work hours. You can text me. The people at Nokta told me to send it to you so I did today. The guy at fed exp didn't let me send the detector box. I had to pay an additional 18.00 dollars for their box. I have the tracking number ready. Got new email [email protected]

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Mextallion I have repeatedly requested you pm me your phone number and I would have Kellyco call you when you get home after work.
And again, if you pm me you phone number I would have Kellyco call you after you get off work.

Silver Simon

Mar 17, 2013
Coldwater Michigan
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
And again, if you pm me you phone number I would have Kellyco call you after you get off work.

I know it wasn't a PM, but he gave his number publicly, yesterday.

OP
OP
M

mextallion

Jan 13, 2014
porterville calif
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sent out the detector on May 4th. Takes one week foot Kellyco to get it one or two days to check it and another day to ship it so hopefully I will be able to use my detector in a few weeks?

OP
OP
M

mextallion

Jan 13, 2014
porterville calif
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
May 14, still don't have the detector.

bzbadger

Bronze Member
Jun 25, 2013
Lower Eastern Shore of Maryland
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter QD II, Garrett Ace 150 & 350, Fisher ID Excel, Fisher coinstrike, Fisher Cz6, Fisher Gemini II, Garrett AT Pro, Garrett GTI 1500,Teknetiks omega 8000, Nokta Fors Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'd be going crazy if I wad in your position too. I'm sorry you are going through all this and I hope these words will be of some comfort..when you get it back I know you will enjoy it even though you have a bad taste in your mouth now from the experience. Its a machine well worth the wait, I have actually started selling and trading off my other machines because I have been going deliberately behind my fellow club members with all their minelabs, fishers, garretts etc and finding items they either couldn't pick up or decipher. I and im sure others will be more than glad to answer any questions you may have and give you some tips we've learned from using this great detector.

OP
OP
M

mextallion

Jan 13, 2014
porterville calif
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Got it today!!!!!! Thank you very much!!!!!

bzbadger

Bronze Member
Jun 25, 2013
Lower Eastern Shore of Maryland
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter QD II, Garrett Ace 150 & 350, Fisher ID Excel, Fisher coinstrike, Fisher Cz6, Fisher Gemini II, Garrett AT Pro, Garrett GTI 1500,Teknetiks omega 8000, Nokta Fors Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Plz lets us know if its working

OP
OP
M

mextallion

Jan 13, 2014
porterville calif
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm going to try it out on Sunday. Got a little sick. Thank you for your concern

OP
OP
M

mextallion

Jan 13, 2014
porterville calif
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Put it together n worked the very first time. Thank you very much!!

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Put it together n worked the very first time. Thank you very much!!
Sounds good and sounds like problem was taken care of and thread has ran it's course......

OP
OP
M

mextallion

Jan 13, 2014
porterville calif
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Having problems again. Setting pads not working!! Here goes another month n 20$ out of my pocket

Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
** WHAT ONE I FEEL LIKE ON HUNTING DAY *****
Primary Interest:
Other
Having problems again. Setting pads not working!! Here goes another month n 20$ out of my pocket
Could be you may want to buy a made in the USA detector and get rid of all the head aches you are getting from this brand..

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This is only one I know with issues and I'm on 6 forums every day so it is isolated.....

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread