Being Violated By Smart Spammers!

truckinbutch

Silver Member
Feb 15, 2008
Morgantown,WV
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Landstar
bigscoop said:
Been getting a rush of those "male enlargement" spams lately, and it's left me wondering, "How'd they know?" :icon_scratch:
:icon_scratch: Mebbie they are trying to honk you off enough to cause you to send them a photo which they will post as an ad for their product ?

OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
truckinbutch said:
bigscoop said:
Been getting a rush of those "male enlargement" spams lately, and it's left me wondering, "How'd they know?" :icon_scratch:
:icon_scratch: Mebbie they are trying to honk you off enough to cause you to send them a photo which they will post as an ad for their product ?

How ironic. That would be the biggest advertising blunder of all time. :laughing9:

DigginThePast

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yeah, they're real big on targeting their consumer. Just don't let them rub you the wrong way, you may go off half-cocked and you could end up beating yourself up over it. :laughing7:

poorhunter78

Bronze Member
Jul 13, 2008
WV
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Don't let Them Spammer's bother you about your, little.......problem buddy.. :tongue3: Just remember one thing, You could still fit Barbie in your Pocket :laughing9: :laughing9:

S

stefen

bigscoop said:
truckinbutch said:
bigscoop said:

How ironic. That would be the biggest advertising blunder of all time. :laughing9:

More likely the smallest, most insignificant blunder ::)

OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
stefen said:
bigscoop said:
truckinbutch said:
bigscoop said:

More likely the smallest, most insignificant blunder ::)
:laughing9:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread