The Bathroom Wall

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

DigginThePast

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Attachments

• Yo.PNG
    Yo.PNG
    5 KB · Views: 261
OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If you can't hit the hole in the pot, you just drank the last drink we got! :whip2:

poorhunter78

Bronze Member
Jul 13, 2008
WV
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Don't put Cigarette buts in my Urinal, You want me to Pez in your ashtray!! :laughing9:

OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
(Management Reserves The Right To Edit Inappropriate Doodles)

:director: :laughing9:

Attachments

• poorhunter.jpg
    poorhunter.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 262

poorhunter78

Bronze Member
Jul 13, 2008
WV
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Glad I Used the Stall that had TP!!! :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9:

Attachments

• Beat That!.JPG
    Beat That!.JPG
    56.3 KB · Views: 185

truckinbutch

Silver Member
Feb 15, 2008
Morgantown,WV
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Landstar
I'm not as concerned with what's written on the wall as I am with learning the name of the dastardly villain that Superglued that silver halfdollar to the bottom of the pot ! Got both sleeves wet to the elbows and broke 3 fingernails and the son of a gun is still stuck fast :BangHead:

poorhunter78

Bronze Member
Jul 13, 2008
WV
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
truckinbutch said:
I'm not as concerned with what's written on the wall as I am with learning the name of the dastardly villain that Superglued that silver halfdollar to the bottom of the pot ! Got both sleeves wet to the elbows and broke 3 fingernails and the son of a gun is still stuck fast :BangHead:
Wife just restocked me with 2 new tubes of Krazy Glue!! :tongue3:

S

stefen

truckinbutch said:

Ya need a straw ya fool!

Suck all the water up first and that way ya don't get yur prissy shirt wet...sorry, I meant to drop the "R" out of prissy

truckinbutch

Silver Member
Feb 15, 2008
Morgantown,WV
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Landstar
stefen said:
truckinbutch said:

Ya need a straw ya fool!

Suck all the water up first and that way ya don't get yur prissy shirt wet...sorry, I meant to drop the "R" out of prissy
Well whyinell weren't you there to help me ? I can't suck as good as Californians can :tongue3:

OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
stefen said:
truckinbutch said:

Ya need a straw ya fool!

Dude! That's Brilliant! :thumbsup: :laughing9: Butch, we have loads of straws at the bar!

S

stefen

truckinbutch said:
stefen said:
truckinbutch said:

Ya need a straw ya fool!

Well whyinell weren't you there to help me ? I can't suck as good as Californians can :tongue3:

Weren't there cuz I knowed about the superglue trick...

Almost peed myself laughing so hard seeing you diggin around in the slop jar ;D

poorhunter78

Bronze Member
Jul 13, 2008
WV
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
For the short guy with the enlargement problem: If your Petersshort and your pressure's weak, Step up close or you'll Pizzon your feet.. :tongue3: :laughing9: :laughing9:

truckinbutch

Silver Member
Feb 15, 2008
Morgantown,WV
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Landstar
stefen said:
truckinbutch said:
stefen said:
truckinbutch said:

Ya need a straw ya fool!

Weren't there cuz I knowed about the superglue trick...

Almost peed myself laughing so hard seeing you diggin around in the slop jar ;D
:dontknow: Only defense I can offer is that drunk logic is often fallible .

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread