AThe Case of the MISSING Smiley?

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The Case of the MISSING Smiley?

Take notice, and then ask yourself, Why?

There is a yellow right & a blue right thumbsup smiley in the smiley face options. However, there is only a yellow left thumbsup smiley in these same smiley options. Why? Is there a hidden meaning or secret agenda in this curious event? And if so.....Why? :laughing7: What happened to the missing left blue thumbsup smiley? :dontknow: Is he still alive? Possibly kidnapped and being held for ransom?

S

stefen

Jeez

Ain't there more important issues to deal with?

And here you get your little panties in a wad over a missing smiley...

Like try to solve where the yellow went in the Pepsodent commercials...!

That's a real issue that needs to be dealt with...

Get your priorities in order...:thumbsup:

Diggit

Mar 25, 2012
Michigan
Detector(s) used
White's MXT, DFX, GMT and Fisher F5
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Bigfoot,the Unicorn and I had a meeting about it. You weren't invited. :)

OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Jeez

Ain't there more important issues to deal with?

And here you get your little panties in a wad over a missing smiley...

Like try to solve where the yellow went in the Pepsodent commercials...!

That's a real issue that needs to be dealt with...

Get your priorities in order...:thumbsup:

Oh yea! Well since I posted this mystery.......someone has also vaporized the thumbsdown Smiley. I think we have a serial Smiley killer on the loose! :help:

S

stefen

Time to break out the moonies... Mooning Smiley.gif

FarmerChick

Bronze Member
Nov 10, 2010
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
BH LoneStar
AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
the smiley I think is being held for ransom, but I seriously doubt anyone will pay up. I wouldn't :)

hey mods---there are tons of wonderful active cool smiley out there in this big internet world. Why the cruddy selection and sad group of smilies. come on, get way better ones please

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Chug)Whites Classic 5 ID, (Red Whites Coin master Pro)

Chug and Reds New Additions

Give It Up>> Garrett's AT Pro
Buttercup>> Garrett's Ace 250
Show Me the Money>> Garrets Ace 400
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
S

stefen

Chug said he could have fun with that smiley...

Ever see a smiley blush...

For your information, this smiley is straight...and he's under-age...

Last edited:

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Chug)Whites Classic 5 ID, (Red Whites Coin master Pro)

Chug and Reds New Additions

Give It Up>> Garrett's AT Pro
Buttercup>> Garrett's Ace 250
Show Me the Money>> Garrets Ace 400
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I dont travle that Direction!!! Butt Some Post Seem to Be Pure C@@P Thought It Would Be Funny Chug!!!

TheHarleyMan2

Bronze Member
Feb 27, 2008
Never Know I May Live Next To You!
Detector(s) used
GTI 2500/Bounty Hunter
Minelab Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well, I was told to keep it a secret, but I am also concerned about the thumbs up and thumbs down smilies that are missing.

Here is an e-mail I recieved from them months ago;

Dear TheHarleyMan2,
Me and my brother have been stuck in the old forum for quite a few years and we got to read all about the lost treasures, lost caches, shipwrecks, gold prospecting, and civil war treasures. While we found the opportunity to seek the treasures when the "NEW OWNER" was building the "NEW SITE" me and my brother decided it was time for us to leave the forum and venture out on our own and find some lost treasures and seek our own fortune. The treasure gold bug had hit us very badly over the many years of reading all the good stuff people have been looking for and finding.

So you may be wondering why me and my brother decided to write you about this? Well, we drew names and low and behold, your name got drawn so if you don't hear from us by the end of April 2012, most likely we have found some of the treasures and we are going into hiding being the government and anyone else will try and steal our fortune. Don't worry, my brother and I may come back to the forum and talk about our adventures and finds. But hopefully the "NEW OWNER" won't notice us missing yet!

Signed;
Thumbs Up and Thumbs Down!

p.s. Please don't let the "NEW OWNER" of T-Net know where we are, he may end up firing us both!! We still would like to come back to our old jobs!!

:laughing9::laughing9::laughing9:

Last edited:
OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well, I was told to keep it a secret, but I am also concerned about the thumbs up and thumbs down smilies that are missing.

Here is an e-mail I recieved from them months ago;

Dear TheHarleyMan2,
Me and my brother have been stuck in the old forum for quite a few years and we got to read all about the lost treasures, lost caches, shipwrecks, gold prospecting, and civil war treasures. While we found the opportunity to seek the treasures when the "NEW OWNER" was building the "NEW SITE" me and my brother decided it was time for us to leave the forum and venture out on our own and find some lost treasures and seek our own fortune. The treasure gold bug had hit us very badly over the many years of reading all the good stuff people have been looking for and finding.

So you may be wondering why me and my brother decided to write you about this? Well, we drew names and low and behold, your name got drawn so if you don't hear from us by the end of April 2012, most likely we have found some of the treasures and we are going into hiding being the government and anyone else will try and steal our fortune. Don't worry, my brother and I may come back to the forum and talk about our adventures and finds. But hopefully the "NEW OWNER" won't notice us missing yet!

Signed;
Thumbs Up and Thumbs Down!

p.s. Please don't let the "NEW OWNER" of T-Net know where we are, he may end up firing us both!! We still would like to come back to our old jobs!!

:laughing9::laughing9::laughing9:

So they've simply gone thumbing about on their own in search of treasure. I'm sure they'll be thumbing rides. Hope nothing happens to them.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions