Jeff Gordon

S

stefen

He's either blocked or his que is full and is not accepting new messages...

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
When your on a "timeout" (ban) you can not login, hence you can not post and you can not send or receive Pms..... He will return in approx 4.5 days....

Last edited:

Rawhide

Silver Member
Nov 17, 2010
SouthWestern USA
Detector(s) used
Nox 800, Etrac, F75, AT Pro. Last two for sale.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I thought the forum was a little dead lately. lol.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Banned for what??

Breaking rules after being warned several times to stop.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

OP
OP
bbcamay

bbcamay

Dec 29, 2012
Summerville, SC
Detector(s) used
ACE 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
These online forums can be so odd sometimes with rules and how sensitive people can get over the tiniest of things. I have been a member on a variety of forums and it really is the same way across the board.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
These online forums can be so odd sometimes with rules and how sensitive people can get over the tiniest of things. I have been a member on a variety of forums and it really is the same way across the board.

When members break rules and a mod asks someone to stop breaking the rules and they ignore the mod and continue they usually get a temp ban (timeout)...

FYI.....Jeff has 54 hours left on timeout...

Last edited:
OP
OP
bbcamay

bbcamay

Dec 29, 2012
Summerville, SC
Detector(s) used
ACE 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have no idea what he did to 'get in trouble' I was just saying that my opinion on forums having 'rules' is odd to me.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have no idea what he did to 'get in trouble' I was just saying that my opinion on forums having 'rules' is odd to me.

It isn't a problem. No rules and it would be a Mad House.

I was just letting you know ..

GMD52

Silver Member
Feb 22, 2013
Lake Champlain, Vt.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Turtle,

Let me first welcome you to Tnet.....and realize that we are all celebreties here, you just haven't met us yet.:occasion14:

rickn1

Dec 14, 2011
Southern Saskatchewan
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250 and ProPointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Just a thought !!! Maybe we should use Jeff's time out to post a lot of "trash talk " about him. Give him something to " stew about" LOL

Jul 26, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just a thought !!! Maybe we should use Jeff's time out to post a lot of "trash talk " about him. Give him something to " stew about" LOL

I saw another topic like jeff gordon. i haven't read it yet, but why not a hate jeff gordon topic? jr would join it

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread