rock

Gold Member
Aug 25, 2012
South
Detector(s) used
Coin Finder
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I thought this was funny but yet not. A couple of days ago I went on a hunt didnt find anything didnt see anything to worry about while I was out in the woods. No large animals very peaceful out there saw some nice deer. I enjoy the outdoors. I drove home and while in my driveway I saw 2 large dogs sniffing all around my home. I stayed in my truck till they were long gone. I got out and went and leaned against the garage door and it was locked. I took my water boots off then put my flip flops on. I put my boots by the door. I turned around to go into the house and those 2 big arse dogs were rite in front of me staring at me :unhappysmiley:. I had no where to go cause the door was shut. One was a Great Dane and the other a Bulldog mix. Neither was looking friendly and I said go home to them. The one mix was pacing back and forth and looking mean. I thought Ill pick up my boot and hope for the best. He thought it was food! Finally they gave up and left. Whew!!! That was a close one. I live in the sticks and was thinking wild dogs. Wild dogs can be a real terror if they are hungry. These were hungry. So I excused myself to the door (in a hurry) as soon as they left. I laugh now but it was a crazy experience and hope it doesnt happen again.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread