Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Rut roh...you pic did not come through. And Valley hasn't checked in. This is troubling.
Actually I am relieved the flying mlonkeys migrated. It is my understanding the average PA buffalo will try anything for a couple of painkillers. Imagine if one of those flying monkeys had figured that out. PA would be home to families such as this.
flying_monkey_costume_women.jpg
il_fullxfull.488355095_4xb9.jpg
ljl2kegf.jpg
b0f08bc27e7e8552b345c3678b044643.jpg

*Wind is saying to tone it down? Is it possible he has been taken hostage?*

Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I really want to know what book you are reading.
I almost forgot...I have uncovered a secret which will cause many to question reality. Stay tuned. This is pretty big.

Last edited:

13dolphins1

Gold Member
Jul 6, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Let me know if my photos are here or whether Hillbilly is smoking that green tobacco again? 1574481326112.jpg 1574481367227.jpg

13dolphins1

Gold Member
Jul 6, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I got up early because of knees pains. A good Morning to you all.
I feel you Sam. I use to play basketball all over the place. I could of played in college but decided to focus on school. When fall hits my knees aches whenever a swing in temperature is coming. In Michigan's fall/winter season you can have 40-50 degrees temperature changes on a daily basis. I feel for you.
Last

Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I just had a brilliant idea! Which happens pretty often.
Valley just reminded me of the original intent of this thread, which inadvertently brought our great minds together. The purpose was to find the Last poster and give that person one million dollars. However, we have evolved into a group of six hard core freedom fighters who are protecting the planet from the Alien presence.
Sometimes I forget why this thread began. Unless it was a clever psy-op designed to ferret out those with the peculiar skill sets required to wage war with those who want to enslave humankind.
Anyway, here we are. We have been imbued with steely resolve to protect our planet, and perhaps other planets with creatures like us who only want to be left alone to metal detect, find treasure, sit down to a warm meal with a nubile Fairy, and enjoy our astounding technology which brings us free streaming pRon from the farthest corners of our world.
To be brief, we are fighting for our way of life, and this requires funds. Enter my simple yet ultimately diabolical plan. All we need to do is start posting photos of half-naked women and making outrageous comments. We will recieve a warning or two which we will ignore. Ultimately the mods will have no choice but to lock the thread and possibly make an example of one or two of us and hand out some vacation time.
What! you say. How does this do any good. Easy! One of us will post the last post before the thread is locked thus winning the one million dollars. The six of us will divide the prize and each will pledge to use some of the money to acquire supplies, laser weaponry and other necessities for the fight. One of us can also start a new thread where we will re-group. I have to say I might have outdone myself today.

Last edited:

13dolphins1

Gold Member
Jul 6, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I just had a brilliant idea! Which happens pretty often.
Valley just reminded me of the original intent of this thread, which inadvertently brought our great minds together. The purpose was to find the Last poster and give that person one million dollars. However, we have evolved into a group of six hard core freedom fighters who are protecting the planet from the Alien presence.
Sometimes I forget why this thread began. Unless it was a clever psy-op designed to ferret out those with the peculiar skill sets required to wage war with those who want to enslave humankind.
Anyway, here we are. We have been imbued with steely resolve to protect our planet, and perhaps other planets with creatures like us who only want to be left alone to metal detect, find treasure, sit down to a warm meal with a nubile Fairy, and enjoy our astounding technology which brings us free streaming pRon from the farthest corners of our world.
To be brief, we are fighting for our way of life, and this requires funds. Enter my simple yet ultimately diabolical plan. All we need to do is start posting photos of half-naked women and making outrageous comments. We will recieve a warning or two which we will ignore. Ultimately the mods will have no choice but to lock the thread and possibly make an example of one or two of us and hand out some vacation time.
What! you say. How does this do any good. Easy! One of us will post the last post before the thread is locked thus winning the one million dollars. The six of us will divide the prize and each will pledge to use some of the money to acquire supplies, laser weaponry and other necessities for the fight. One of us can also start a new thread where we will re-group. I have to say I might have outdone myself today.
I believe I've already won the million dollars and he just hasn't informed me yet. So sorry Hillbilly.
Last

13dolphins1

Gold Member
Jul 6, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So....today I declare this day to be.....
NATIONAL DOLPHIN LAST DAY
LAST

AstralDruid

Oct 22, 2019
Detector(s) used
Garrett ACE 250i Nel Hunter
Equinox 600 15" coil
XP-Mi4
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

13dolphins1

Gold Member