NEW CONTEST

13dolphins1

Gold Member
Jul 6, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well, while we wait to see if Wind makes it back, I will let you all in on my personal improvement plan for men. My physician, Dr. Nightingale Fussy, asked me if I was willing to participate in a secret off the books plan for men's ultimate health, as I had told her I was ready for unconventional means to become healthy. She had expressed interest in the research I had done in supplements, and organic products from pharmacists who do not ask for a lot of paperwork.
Together Dr. Fussy and I developed a program. I can now reveal that Sam agreed to enroll in the program after he returned from his last Tnet vacation. To be brief here is Sam only weeks ago.
View attachment 1772620

And here is Sam today.
View attachment 1772621

Quite an improvement wouldn't you say? All possible thanks to our special formulas, pills, and ten minutes of special exercises a week.
If any of you want to try the program let me know.
I dont much care for these exercise programs as I get enough on my own. However, where did Sam get those snazzy red sweat pants at? Is that part of the program attire? I would of guessed that would be limited wear for people in the high hills of Pennsylvania! Nice sweats Sam!
Last

Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I dont much care for these exercise programs as I get enough on my own. However, where did Sam get those snazzy red sweat pants at? Is that part of the program attire? I would of guessed that would be limited wear for people in the high hills of Pennsylvania! Nice sweats Sam!
Last

Those are pretty cool sweats. Sam has been wearing them since he bought them in '99. He thought he would not be able to buy anymore after Y2K. They don't build pants to last like that anymore.
I think Valley would get along fine with Sam. He can live in the toolshed, and they can eat avocado toast in the mornings while discussing us reprobates.
I really didn't need to know Sam exercises nekkid. Poor Tippy. That explains why she wears welder's googles.

Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I like avocados. But I don't think I would buy avocado toast from somebody standing on a street corner who hasn't showered since 2015.
Not to quibble, but Wind traveled 700 miles into the Pennsylvania wilderness and they apparently came back with a rock which had "Buffalo" written on it. And a pet Elk.

13dolphins1

Gold Member
Jul 6, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I like avocados. But I don't think I would buy avocado toast from somebody standing on a street corner who hasn't showered since 2015.
Not to quibble, but Wind traveled 700 miles into the Pennsylvania wilderness and they apparently came back with a rock which had "Buffalo" written on it. And a pet Elk.
I believe that writing was to find women as Pennsylvania people use that term to describe their lady folk. I thought avocados were best when mixed into a red wine with raw egg? Toast? That must be an odd combination.
Well, taking a small road trip to hit me up some Silver from a guy who knows a guy who knew a guy who's brothers cousin knew of a guys sister whos cousin got a deal on some coins. Wish me luck!
Last

Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good luck Dolphin. I had no idea PA women are called Buffalos. Maybe that rock indicated there were ladies nearby?
Or maybe that was the site of the famous Buffalo Wallow Health Spa.

MetalArchSC

Feb 14, 2017
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
...Pennsylvania wilderness and they apparently came back with a rock which had "Buffalo" written on it.

“I believe that writing was to find women as Pennsylvania people use that term to describe their lady folk.”
-13dolphins1

@13dolphins1
Are you referring to the Pennsylvania people of centuries past? Native Indians?

All I know is where I hail from in PA, let “lady folks” hear you call them buffalo... lol.

13dolphins1

Gold Member
Jul 6, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
...Pennsylvania wilderness and they apparently came back with a rock which had "Buffalo" written on it.

“I believe that writing was to find women as Pennsylvania people use that term to describe their lady folk.”
-13dolphins1

@13dolphins1

All I know is where I hail from in PA, let “lady folks” hear you call them buffalo... lol.
Lol. This post is in the nonsense section and we are all about it!
Last

13dolphins1

Gold Member
Jul 6, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
He was probably just trying to pay his taxes out here.

Last
Gotta do what you gotta do! It probably was charged in California....probably somebody hit taco night and got to farting to much and got hit with that Clean Air Emissions Tax big time.
Last

Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

-13dolphins1

@13dolphins1

Maybe you live in the ritzy section of PA and are not aware of those Buffalo Wild Wings womenfolk.
AR-151229935.jpg

PA is certainly not known for the food :p
rat-buffalo-wild-wings.jpg

Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Gotta do what you gotta do! It probably was charged in California....probably somebody hit taco night and got to farting to much and got hit with that Clean Air Emissions Tax big time.
Last

This sounds likely. Not sure how he knows the guy is from Cali. But Sam should not call him a thug. That sort of language is beyond the pale.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions