Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Put a new cylinder head gasket on my honda and slapped in a new timing belt took 7 hours it was 52 degrees which is the warmest its been in a while there went my day to detect rrrrrrhhh just finished

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Get better Sam my friend!!!!!!!!!!! Last

against the wind

Gold Member
Jul 27, 2015
Port Allegheny, Pennsylvania
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Excalibur, XP Deus, & CTX 3030.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I went to my neighbor's 85th birthday party today.

Attachments

• 20200223_210308.jpg
    20200223_210308.jpg
    970.3 KB · Views: 31

sjvalleyhunter

Silver Member
May 5, 2014
Central California
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac and Whites MXT
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
My wife was just notified that through her work she got a week long trip to Washington DC in May. I’ve always wanted to go there to visit the Smithsonian’s, monuments and other historical points of interest, so I’m going to try to get the time off to join her. My question to you folks is, for you who have been there do you have any suggestions on must see places to go?

Last

Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My wife was just notified that through her work she got a week long trip to Washington DC in May. I’ve always wanted to go there to visit the Smithsonian’s, monuments and other historical points of interest, so I’m going to try to get the time off to join her. My question to you folks is, for you who have been there do you have any suggestions on must see places to go?

Last

Never been but I would love to see the Wall. People say it is really indescribable.
Probably Lincoln monument, maybe tomb of The Unknown Soldier?
You thinking of White House tour? My Russian friend Dashé has some flash drives she would like you to deliver to someone there. Also, Sam would like to tag along because he wants to take the famous Kevin Spacey Public Restroom Walk.

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Remember Elmer Fudd he asks this guy whats your name the guys says Butch Elmers says bbb bbb bbbb bbb butch!!!!!!!! he says no just Butch

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread