Tesoro Conquistador freq shift
Fisher F75
Garrett AT-Pro
Garet carrot
Neodymium magnets
5' Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Boy have I been missing T-Net and artifacts. Watching everyone posting and not having time to go was killing me. We have been flooded all winter but the water dropped and it was 32 degrees when I hitched the boat this morning.Just perfect. There are hundreds of trees down and washing out from the floods. I saw one boat all day and got a picture of his catch. For me it was a great day. I have not even attempted typology on all of these other than being stoked on getting the little Hamilton triangular. I hunted over a 10 mile stretch of friends muddy fields. Please feel free to give opinions on the one particular hornstone point from the insitu. Thanks everyone. Its good to be back !
TnMountains
000_0144.JPG
000_0145.JPG
What we call a turtle back scrapper
000_0147.JPG
000_0149.JPG
000_0153.JPG
Opinions please....
000_0146.JPG
000_0155.JPG
The high water on the banks of the fields.
000_0157.JPG
000_0158.JPG
Insitu and point.
000_0156.JPG
I kept seeing this guy checking his trot line. Stopped and talked to him he had a boat load of catfish.
100_2530.JPG
Total for the day some cool tools.
100_2533.JPG
My best find. Maybe?
HH
TnMountains

Last edited:
Upvote 0

The Grim Reaper

Gold Member
Apr 3, 2008
Southern Ohio
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No doubt that's a Clovis and a very nice one at that. Congrats on your first one and thanks for the great pictures.

RPG

Bronze Member
Jan 10, 2009
Alabama
Detector(s) used
Silver Umax, Compadre, Vaquero
I'm voting banner........on the catfish that is. That's a banner haul if I ever saw one. :D

Great hunt TNM. Looks like a beautiful day to be on the Tennessee R. :icon_sunny:

Very nice clovis. I think that is the first insitu of a clovis I've seen. Congrats. :thumbsup:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sure looks like a clovis to me as well, and a very nice one at that......Congrats my friend, and I know you must have really been stoked! :icon_thumright:

Banner :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright:

Newt

Bronze Member
Dec 10, 2007
Georgia
Detector(s) used
1265X and Tejon
I think you might have a clovis too.
It should make it on the Banner. My vote is in.
Newt

creek astronaut

Bronze Member
Feb 16, 2009
fairfield county,ohio
Right ON!!!!i replied to your pm before i looked at this post.lol. in my pm i said "hope you had a good boat ride"well i can see that the boat ride was a killer one.no doubt a clovis and you got an insitu,makes me proud.lol.congrats bro!!i will be placing a vote for you.thx for sharing that hunt :notworthy:

F

Flintfinder of Mo.

If you have'nt done the paleo dance for finding that yet. Then you better bust a move right now. Big time congrats, and a killer hunt all around. Sounds like the banner button going off again. It deserves it all the way.
John :headbang: :headbang: :hello2:

creek astronaut

Bronze Member
Feb 16, 2009
fairfield county,ohio
Had to come back and check your pics again.Great hunt and man you showed good restraint by going back and getting the camera before picking that bad boy up.Way stoked for you dude,couldnt have happened to a better dude.Congrats on the banner!! :hello2:

Kirk PA

Bronze Member
May 23, 2009
Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Gold
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
You are on the correct site for sure! I am not into Native American artifacts a lot, but let me tell you, if I could choose to put a Clovis point at my feet or an 8 Reales, I would definitely pick the Clovis. You were the first one to touch it in over 10,000 years. SWEEEEEEEET!

Thank you for being a great forum member! I always enjoy your threads.

Kirk

mainer

Silver Member
May 3, 2005
Maine
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac
Fisher F75 SE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Awsome clovis, congrats on making the banner. :thumbsup:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
TnM,

Congrats on making the banner sir.....

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread