Neogeo

Bronze Member
Jan 24, 2009
Austin T.X.
My friend in K.Y..knows me so well..Tools,Tools,Tools!!!!!lol

A hoof pestle.
DSCI0878.jpg

DSCI0879.jpg

A sweet lil drill/graver....(love it!!!!)
DSCI0880.jpg

DSCI0881.jpg

I am not sure what this is,besides being sweet..lol
DSCI0882.jpg

DSCI0884.jpg

DSCI0886.jpg

DSCI0883.jpg

I am sooooo thrilled with this last piece....
DSCI0890.jpg

DSCI0889.jpg

DSCI0888.jpg

DSCI0887.jpg

I wanna say thank you to my friend Barry....I am truly blessed to have such a good friend...Thank you.....

Upvote 0

The Grim Reaper

Gold Member
Apr 3, 2008
Southern Ohio
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice looking pieces Neo. That huge Flint Hoe is really nice. I think your antler piece is a Billet used to knock off large flakes for knapping. I have 2 that look very similar.

*Molly*

Silver Member
Feb 4, 2008
England.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Some cool lookin tools. We are blessed to have such good friends..
Thanks for sharin' Neo.

Molly.

OP
OP
Neogeo

Neogeo

Bronze Member
Jan 24, 2009
Austin T.X.
Not flint..It's limestone..How cool is that.......I have knapped some and don't think it's used for that.(it just does not like it could do the job very long..imo
But you have been around longer then I so you just may be right....I am just thrilled to have them in my collection....Thank you my friend....Frank

OP
OP
Neogeo

Neogeo

Bronze Member
Jan 24, 2009
Austin T.X.
Don't I know it Molly...More then 75% of my collection are sweet artifacts from friends..I just have nowhere to display them yat..lol

*Molly*

Silver Member
Feb 4, 2008
England.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Neogeo said:
Don't I know it Molly...More then 75% of my collection are sweet artifacts from friends..I just have nowhere to display them yat..lol

The year I have been in Fl, I just can't get my head around hunting in sand/heat/bugs. I'm out my league here, I am used to plowed fields/wind & less no-sees (pesky critters). Can't wait to hunt on my old fields.
I too have had a lot given to me especially for xmas/b'days. I would never part with any of them though. My son will get them when I croak it..lol.

Its so nice to have mail box finds in this heat. Although the thrill of finding them is something else. Sure I'll be dancin & singin on those plowed fields in me wellington boots..LOL. I should get pics..

Molly.

flintdigger

Bronze Member
Jul 15, 2010
I havee seen some really great items come out of the rock shelters and overhangs in Ky. Those are great.

Twitch

Silver Member
Feb 1, 2010
Missouri
Neogeo - good finds but I'm a little disappointed. When I saw the title 'some kentucky awesomeness' I fully expected this to be a string of mullett pictures. In my defense I did spend 6 years living in Kentucky.

OP
OP
Neogeo

Neogeo

Bronze Member
Jan 24, 2009
Austin T.X.
Sorry to disappoint you friend,They are awesome to me..I have never found anything like them.I do have a few Fox field pieces .but they are not in frames yet,,I will try to post them for ya.

flintdigger

Bronze Member
Jul 15, 2010
Those are some outstanding artifacts. I like tool's also stone tools, bone tools it does not make anydifference to me long as they are tools.The hoe is very interesting.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread