Snow Finally Melted in Ohio-And Im Digging It!

catherine1

Bronze Member
Jun 25, 2010
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Snow Finally Melted in Ohio-And I'm Digging It!

The snow finally melted here in southern ohio. I have been biting at the bit to get back to my dig site after finding that undrilled pipe. The ground was pretty wet, but not frozen. The flint celt in the top L/H corner is 3 inches for size. The heartbreaker was the broken knife in the middle of the pic. It seems to be made of a frosted white flint. Similar to the fossil above it, which was polished on the bottom. I was pretty tired after 5 hours of digging. But I think I will go back tomorrow. Happy New Year T-Netters. Keith.

Upvote 0
OP
OP
catherine1

catherine1

Bronze Member
Jun 25, 2010
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: Snow Finally Melted in Ohio-And I'm Digging It!

Sorry, Here is the Picture.

Attachments

• 100_0971.jpg
    100_0971.jpg
    267.5 KB · Views: 356

Th3rty7

Silver Member
Jan 24, 2009
»»--------->

Nice haul there Keith, another good celt. I'm gonna wait on this rain to pass and soften up the ground than start a dig soon.

OP
OP
catherine1

catherine1

Bronze Member
Jun 25, 2010
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Thanks for the reply. The sun is supposed to come out around noon. After all those brokes I should be due to find a whole point. The ground will be muddy from the snow melt/rain and my hole will slowly fill up with water. Good luck with your dig. And post your finds. Keith.

OP
OP
catherine1

catherine1

Bronze Member
Jun 25, 2010
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Yeah they really missed the weather today. It stopped raining around 2 and I only seen the sun once! However, I did get out for about three hours. I'll post my finds after I take a pic.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread