GaRebel1861

Gold Member
Jun 16, 2011
South Carolina
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That is a killer tooth! Congratulations, and I would be back in that area every chance I got! Theres got to be more where that came from.

Twitch

Silver Member
Feb 1, 2010
Missouri
I'm sorry, I hate to be the bearer of bad news my friend but what you have is nothing more than a geofact, a sex rock. I see no signs that is even close to being a fossil. Any resemblance you're detecting to a fossil is merely a figment of your imagination. But it's interesting, I probably would have taken it home too and thrown it into the garden. Keep your chin up and your eyes down and eventually you might find something worth finding.

All of that being said if you don't want to litter your garden with that garbage I'll do you a favor and relieve you of the burden of disposing of it. PM me and I'll send you my address so you can send it over.

That being said, if it is indeed a sex rock it's one of the best finds I've seen in a while. I'd crap my pants with excitement if I found that.

All of that being said, I am aware of no compelling reasons to take life seriously.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread