pong12211

Bronze Member
Jan 5, 2013
North central Pa.
Detector(s) used
Garrett at pro/Garrett pro pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Suicide bet hahahaha.. Baltimore is going to roll the 49ers... I'm a Cowboys fan but Baltimore is just the better team.. Good luck San Fran fans...

OP
OP
bsit1361

bsit1361

Bronze Member
Feb 23, 2010
md
Go Ravens. Can't wait till tomorrow. Gonna be a great game.

OP
OP
bsit1361

bsit1361

Bronze Member
Feb 23, 2010
md
pong12211 said:
Suicide bet hahahaha.. Baltimore is going to roll the 49ers... I'm a Cowboys fan but Baltimore is just the better team.. Good luck San Fran fans...

Sounds like a lot of the south is rootin for B'more.

pong12211

Bronze Member
Jan 5, 2013
North central Pa.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I always liked them.. They are a solid football team and they seem to be one of the better behaved ones in the NFL.. I for one don't care what anybody says about Ray Lewis he is one of my all time favorite football players and he will be missed and not only by the Baltimore fans...

pong12211

Bronze Member
Jan 5, 2013
North central Pa.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Go 49ers !!!! I want them to tie a Superbowl record. Creating a drive between superbowl teams to play some awesom football.

I want to see Ray Lewis cry for real. He should be in prison period. Otherwise, Congrats to the team for being there.
Inside Ravens LB Ray Lewis? parking-lot brawl murder case - NYPOST.com
Just saying and not trying to start a debate but he went through the system and was found to be guilty of nothing.. Now I know you can make alot of arguments for that but the truth is he was found innocent.. I don't need to hear the system fails and look at OJ i'm aware of all of that.. However this man has done alot of good and helped many people through his career and is a free and innocent man.. We have all done things in our own lives that were not always the best.. But if we are going to cast stones at this man cast a few at yourself to.. All I am saying is lets not cast judgement we are not at liberty to cast...

OP
OP
bsit1361

bsit1361

Bronze Member
Feb 23, 2010
md
Ibjeepn I take u don't wanna take my wager? You seem pretty confident.

ShieldJaguar

Aug 9, 2009
KC, MO
Yeah, I'm not wagering, nor am I from the west coast, however, I loathe the Ravens. Not because of one particular person, just as a whole, despise them. Hoping the niners make Flaco look like the tool he is...

Cheers! :laughing7:

OP
OP
bsit1361

bsit1361

Bronze Member
Feb 23, 2010
md
Flacco will prove you wrong. I'm surprised no one wants to take the wager. Guess deep down everyone knows what's going to happen.

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Don't care who wins, just hope 52 doesn't change his mind about retiring. I am soooo tired of his antics. He used to be good, but time has caught him

OP
OP
bsit1361

bsit1361

Bronze Member
Feb 23, 2010
md
I think ray has shown some wear and tear but the last two games he's pushed himself hard. He's definitely retiring. Great avatar pic!

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I think ray has shown some wear and tear but the last two games he's pushed himself hard. He's definitely retiring. Great avatar pic!

Thanks, not as good a bbcamay's. Next year Goooooo COLT"S!

sonofadigger

Bronze Member
Apr 22, 2012
SOMEWHERE
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MINELAB E-TRAC MINELAB SAFARI TEKNETICS OMEGA 8000 GARRETT AT PRO GARRETT PRO POINTER VIBRA PROBE 580
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

digging440yrs

Gold Member
Dec 5, 2012
UPSTATE NEW YORK
Detector(s) used
1970 COMPASS-
WHITES SILVER EAGLE-
WHITES DFX, 4X6DD COIL, 6X8DD COIL, 950 COIL, 10X12SEF COIL-
GARRETT PRO POINTER AT, GARRETT AT PRO , MINELAB EXPLORER SE with 8.5x12.5 Cors coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
IM A VIKING FAN SINCE 69--NOUGH SAID, I KNOW IVE HEARD IT ALL- PLEASE NO COMMENTS----I DONT CARE WHO WINS THE BOWL AS LONG AS I HIT A POOL AND WIN SOME CASH !!! SOME FAITH HILL WOULD BE NICE TO !!!!!!!

OP
OP
bsit1361

bsit1361

Bronze Member
Feb 23, 2010
md
Good luck bro. Fill that wallet! Hope you put it on the right team.

ibjeepn

May 27, 2012
Butler, Pa
Detector(s) used
Whites Classic Whites Classic II
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just saying and not trying to start a debate but he went through the system and was found to be guilty of nothing.. Now I know you can make alot of arguments for that but the truth is he was found innocent.. I don't need to hear the system fails and look at OJ i'm aware of all of that.. However this man has done alot of good and helped many people through his career and is a free and innocent man.. We have all done things in our own lives that were not always the best.. But if we are going to cast stones at this man cast a few at yourself to.. All I am saying is lets not cast judgement we are not at liberty to cast...
Not at liberty to cast ? This is America. You have you're opinion. I have mine. So, by doing good things in life entitles him to see or participate in 2 men murdered. And give the killers, if not himself, a ride away from the scene ? Discarding evidence too ? Yeah, he's really made up for that.

bsit1361, no thanks. I don't gamble much. Neither team I really like. Especially the browns... i mean, Ravens. Good luck.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread