Superbowl wager? Anyone?

Carla705

Jan 27, 2013
Santa Rosa, Ca
Detector(s) used
Minelab Xterra 705
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm not much for wagering either, but am a 49er Faithful!!!. Will be spend time in front of the big screen with some tasty eats cheering for the Red & Gold!!!!
If the Niners can take the Super Bowl, that puts two Championships our way..... Just have to wait for the Sharks to win the Stanley Cup to get the trifecta. Off to great start at 7-1.

Regardless of who you're rooting for, I hope everyone has a good time!!!!:hello:

~C~

OP
OP
bsit1361

bsit1361

Bronze Member
Feb 23, 2010
md
Not gonna start a debate with Ibjeepn. Everyone is entitled to there own opinion. Carla I hope that you have a great day. We are headin out to the grocery store now and we are gonna pig out. I'm gonna need to go hunting tomorrow to walk off all the wings and dip from today!

kuger

Gold Member
Nov 6, 2007
Detector(s) used
,M.X.T.& Tesoro Tejon
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Lewis is a criminal and a phony and deservedly should never be in the hall of fame

OP
OP
bsit1361

bsit1361

Bronze Member
Feb 23, 2010
md
So there's no one in the hall of fame that was ever charged with anything?

OP
OP
bsit1361

bsit1361

Bronze Member
Feb 23, 2010
md
Last chance for a friendly wager on the game. Ill put together a nice box of fun stuff for anyone willing to do the same. Hope everyone has safe exciting Super Bowl. Have a blast!!!!

ibjeepn

May 27, 2012
Butler, Pa
Detector(s) used
Whites Classic Whites Classic II
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Last chance for a friendly wager on the game. Ill put together a nice box of fun stuff for anyone willing to do the same. Hope everyone has safe exciting Super Bowl. Have a blast!!!!
You too ! They are playing with determination.

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Chug)Whites Classic 5 ID, (Red Whites Coin master Pro)

Chug and Reds New Additions

Give It Up>> Garrett's AT Pro
Buttercup>> Garrett's Ace 250
Show Me the Money>> Garrets Ace 400
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
We tend to just Relax!!! We will Stay with the Puppy Bowl!!! HH Chug and Red

arrowman

Dec 14, 2010
U.S.A.
This game is killing me so far. I could care less who wins. I'm playing a couple of those games where you buy squares and if the numbers line up to your name you win. I think someone will have to score a safety to get things to work out in my favor.

While I'm whining let me add that the half time entertainment is PATHETIC!!! Beyonce? Really??? What football fan listens to Beyonce? Why can't they get a good band like AC/DC? I would watch it then.

The Grim Reaper

Gold Member
Apr 3, 2008
Southern Ohio
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm glad I didn't take that bet now. I almost took the bet since I could care less about either team, but a chance to get free artifacts is hard to pass up. I just had a feeling this game was going to go just about the way it has though so I decided against it.

tncreeker

Feb 6, 2011
Maggie Valley, N.C.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I would have bet, but I saw the dog popping the balloons on tv. The las balloon popped was a purple one. So I already knew who was going to win. This is just a case of T.M.I. I had an unfair advantage.

BosnMate

Gold Member
Sep 10, 2010
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT, Whites DFX, Whites 6000 Di Pro
Primary Interest:
Other
With that 109 yard return I thought it was a high school game. I don't think you can say the 49er's were steam rollered, and I thought the game got kind of exciting toward the end.

The Grim Reaper

Gold Member
Apr 3, 2008
Southern Ohio
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The Ravens played well, no doubt about that. But if the Niners get the holding call in the endzone and a first and goal they win this game. The Ravens got lucky on the no call and should reward those officials with a piece of the winnings.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread