Last weeks find out at the garden

CR Point

Apr 2, 2013
North Dakota
Detector(s) used
Larson1951 Flipping Stick
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I thought that I had found a very big bead and also took a couple of pictures before I really knew what I had just found.
IMG_0264.jpg IMG_0265.jpg IMG_0266.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_0264.jpg
    IMG_0264.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 191
  • IMG_0265.jpg
    IMG_0265.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 236
Upvote 0

slowwevo

Jan 1, 2014
The Sunshine State/The Golden State
🥇 Banner finds
Primary Interest:
Other
well we find beads quite frequently......but i want to point out the the piece with the hole in the back is the back side of that gaming piece and there would be no way to string it on a necklace as the hole goes only half way through the piece.....so it is for sure not a bead

it was not 'insta banner' but i do feel kinda dumb LOL......and i wanna say the term 'insta banner' is very original and i like your creativeness....i really do my friend

you can pound on me until the cows come home and i will never get upset with you......i got a long fuse if we stay respectful
that comment wasn't directed to you,so I apologize,this incident does shed light into the system,so that is appreciated,i also do realize the holes do not go through,the ones I refered to don't as well,i have some that do also..

larson1951

Silver Member
Apr 8, 2009
North Dakota
Detector(s) used
tesoro
Primary Interest:
Other
that comment wasn't directed to you,so I apologize,this incident does shed light into the system,so that is appreciated,i also do realize the holes do not go through,the ones I refered to don't as well,i have some that do also..

hey hey slowwevo, no need to apologize at all

i thought that the term 'insta banner' was really funny....all is cool between us............thank you for being interested

i am sure you probably already saw the thread i started about the game pieces and how they were used......i got that info out of a very old book that was written by a couple missionaries

GatorBoy

Gold Member
May 28, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Insta-banner... Haha..
That is definitely one of the best game pieces I've seen.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread