Found a beauty

coosakid

Nov 3, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Found this one today right in the middle of a log road.... I was excited to say the least.. but stayed gone too long and now my wife's furious... I think it was worth it though... Any info is appreciated.... Thanks for looking
10cf460db67a659a7ec355a6a8fcd0a2.jpg
68fdc68d4782fb81224d389daed3f715.jpg

Sent from my Z799VL using Tapatalk

Upvote 0

Tnmountains

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2009
South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Conquistador freq shift
Fisher F75
Garrett AT-Pro
Garet carrot
Neodymium magnets
5' Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What area was it found? Got to love a random logging road !

crj1968

Feb 16, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
She'll get over it, good for you.

Exactly- A little time to yourself.... just remind her what so many other out there spouses are dealing with.....that's my angle anyway. :)

Sweet find for sure!

Tpmetal

Silver Member
Jan 4, 2017
Western ny
Detector(s) used
equinox 800, Whites mx sport, Garrot carrot, bounty hunter time ranger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just mention to your wife at least your not at the bar drinking, or out running around with the neighbors wife

monsterrack

Silver Member
Apr 15, 2013
Southwest Mississippi
Detector(s) used
Garrett, and Whites
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice find:thumbsup: and my wife always worries that if I'm late that means that I'm hurt, dead or eaten by something or all of the above:laughing7:Down here it can happen real easy!!!!!!!

arrow86

Silver Member
May 6, 2014
Eastern Shore Maryland
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice find... That's a sweet one I'm sure you were happy to find something besides Quartz. Some good advice from the others my go to is "atleast I'm not sitting in a bar drinking or gambling " lol

DigIron2

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2014
Virginia
Detector(s) used
Fisher f75/1270/1266x/Radio Shack Treasure tracker/
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That is a nice one. Would be taking some more trips down the old road. Maybe a Kirk stemmed?

rock

Gold Member
Aug 25, 2012
South
Detector(s) used
Coin Finder
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Killer find and dont worry about her just show the finds.

BearCreek

Apr 10, 2016
Georgia
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 300
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I love it! I don't know what it is, but I love it! Word of advice...(and I'm a wife) don't listen to your male tribe lol! Never give her the "at least I'm not out running around on you" yada, yada garbage. I'm sure you have a lovely wife who has much higher expectations for the man she loves and misses than someone who doesn't go out messing around. Women are exhausted...a lot...offer to leave the house with the kiddos for no less than half the day, do her laundry, let her sleep in as long as she wants. She'll forgive you :). Since I'm the one off hunting around never never land, it's my husband who has to walk around in the woods until he finds me. He usually brings me a mocha frappe and believes my lies when I tell him I'll be back up to the house in just a few minutes. It will soon be football season and he'll quit trying to drag me back home. It works out well. :occasion14:

unclemac

Gold Member
Oct 12, 2011
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
I feel your pain, I can be out 5 or 6 hours getting exercise on long treks and come back to face the music too....or I could be visiting a girlfriend and smoking pot at the park....which would she want me to do?

OP
OP
coosakid

coosakid

Nov 3, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
She finally cooled down...... Lol thanks for all yalls inputs... That's why I love this site....... Good luck to all of y'all..

BearCreek

Apr 10, 2016
Georgia
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 300
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Do you think it has some similarities to the White Spring point?

Attachments

• IMG_3273.JPG
    IMG_3273.JPG
    246.7 KB · Views: 68

Old Pueblo

Bronze Member
Mar 7, 2017
Arizona
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Cool Oregon find. And you found it right in the road! Thats encouraging! I always wanted to find one up there.

OP
OP
coosakid

coosakid

Nov 3, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Cool Oregon find. And you found it right in the road! Thats encouraging! I always wanted to find one up there.
Alabama find

reuellis

Jul 25, 2014
Abandoned Teays River Valley, WV
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Ha! I have three kids 10,9,8... wife of 18 years. Took the kids a couple times to my hunting creek and they lasted abouti 20 minutes, in my book a good day on the creek. Haven't got the better half out to look yet but her mother is beast at spotting 4 leaf clovers. Any correlation? My hunts are rarely longer than two hours though: find a spot on gravel bar, sit down, start sifting through all the kanawha black.

fyrffytr1

Gold Member
Mar 5, 2010
Southwest Georgia
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, White's DFX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Take her with you next time and let her get a taste of the "fun" you are having. I took my wife one time and she never asked to go again nor does she ever say anything if I am late getting home.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions