Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 35 of 39 FirstFirst ... 253334353637 ... LastLast
Like Tree355Likes

Thread: “Oak Island” the “Strange”, the “Bizarre”, and “Maybe” the "Truth”!

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    us
    Loki

Dec 2014
    Traverse City, Mi.
    452 times
    Relic Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by LabuseTreasure View Post
    Please elaborate on who it is you are referring to as a Lunatic ?.
    Obviously if I were to go off on a tangent about Labuse, I will start a new thread but its part of the discussion isn't it ?? Where the reference was made to Oak Island isn't it ?? Hence its part of the thread, isn't it ??
    Don't worry about Charlie, that's become his MO!

Cheers, Loki
    LabuseTreasure likes this.

Charter Member
    us
    "Is that a Geiger Counter?"

Feb 2006
    South Central Upstate NY in the foothills of the headlands
    Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
    7090 times
    Metal Detecting
    I would categorize anyone with a strong conviction to a Templar connection to Oak Island as a lunatic under the "foolish" connotation of the noun; as there is no physical evidence to the contrary (so far).

Since your post has nothing whatsoever to do with this thread or sub-forum (Oak Island) I guess you are safe. Just lost.
    America was founded by tough hell-raisers. Rugged citizens who evaded taxes, spoke strongly against tyranny, grew tobacco, brewed beer, distilled spirits, and smuggled weapons. And it will be saved by those same types of citizens.

us
    Loki

Dec 2014
    Traverse City, Mi.
    452 times
    Relic Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie P. (NY) View Post
    I would categorize anyone with a strong conviction to a Templar connection to Oak Island as a lunatic under the "foolish" connotation of the noun; as there is no physical evidence to the contrary (so far).

Since your post has nothing whatsoever to do with this thread or sub-forum (Oak Island) I guess you are safe. Just lost.
    That's because you don't understand the evidence. Its difficult to explain but it is specific, much more than simply a statue pointing a finger as some have said. The Templars left a trail and the Anson's of Shugborough followed it. As also did David Teniers the Younger and Nicolas Poussin (The Keeper of Secrets) along with many others. If you did understand or could understand the whole story, which would probably be impossible for someone like you or some other posters here, you would not call anyone a lunatic. If you or anyone else really thinks there are no mysteries in this world they (and you) are living in a bubble.
    Cheers, Loki

Charter Member
    us

Feb 2006
    Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
    7090 times
    Metal Detecting
    I like simple solutions. Find something and then determine where it came from. Not fabricate extensive fantasies and try and pull together scant or non-existent evidence into a convoluted scavenger hunt.

Sometimes the simplest answer is the right one. Like: there is no treasure on Oak Island and never was. So far that is where the physical evidence leads. Even my simple mind can grasp that.
    petetherocker likes this.
    America was founded by tough hell-raisers. Rugged citizens who evaded taxes, spoke strongly against tyranny, grew tobacco, brewed beer, distilled spirits, and smuggled weapons. And it will be saved by those same types of citizens.

ca
    Jan 2017
    Deus XP
    46 times
    Relic Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by lokiblossom View Post
    That's because you don't understand the evidence. Its difficult to explain but it is specific, much more than simply a statue pointing a finger as some have said. The Templars left a trail and the Anson's of Shugborough followed it. As also did David Teniers the Younger and Nicolas Poussin (The Keeper of Secrets) along with many others. If you did understand or could understand the whole story, which would probably be impossible for someone like you or some other posters here, you would not call anyone a lunatic. If you or anyone else really thinks there are no mysteries in this world they (and you) are living in a bubble.
    Cheers, Loki
    I'll admit the only one of the people I've heard of is Poussin so I'll have to research them. What's your thoughts on Champlain. I always thought that he came here searching for something. That he was sent here to search. Whether he found something is another question but I do think he spent a lot of time looking for something tangible. Maybe he wasn't successful but I do think there's more to his story.

ca
    Feb 2016
    Nova Scotia
    312 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    That's because you don't understand the evidence.
    Translation: You have to distort what you call facts so they tell you what you want to hear.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	18221683_10155316762942206_5844229451716267094_n.jpg 
Views:	36 
Size:	92.5 KB 
ID:	1468380

us
    Loki

Dec 2014
    Traverse City, Mi.
    452 times
    Relic Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by Pippin View Post
    I'll admit the only one of the people I've heard of is Poussin so I'll have to research them. What's your thoughts on Champlain. I always thought that he came here searching for something. That he was sent here to search. Whether he found something is another question but I do think he spent a lot of time looking for something tangible. Maybe he wasn't successful but I do think there's more to his story.
    Champlain is an interesting subject. In 1604, when he first discovered Annapolis Basin, they had stopped at a site along Digby Neck, which as you know is not much more than a mile and a half wide at most points. A priest who was with him and who also went ashore supposedly left his sword behind and went back for it becoming lost for a couple of weeks. This was very near the current location of the site I am interested in. At about this same time a young priest named Vincent de Paul (now known as Saint Vincent) was supposedly captured by Moorish Pirates and held captive for two years (there is no evidence of this other than Vincent's own story). Vincent de Paul is mentioned in the work "The Red Serpent" (le Serpent Rouge), by Jean Cocteau, which is considered one of the major clues to the hiding site of the Holy Grail. When young Vincent was allegedly released, his first meeting was with the Pope, not his family.

Another thing that was interesting about Champlains exploration of Nova Scotia is that while following the coastline in a smaller vessel he mentioned every bay and many islands in his logs as well as any prominent features, but he completely ignored Mahone Bay and Oak Island. He actually named the neighboring bay to the North after his Mother while sailing right by Mahone Bay.
    Not mentioning Oak Island is probably understandable as the small island is not that prominent physically, but the Bay itself is.

Cheers, Loki
    Last edited by lokiblossom; Jul 04, 2017 at 03:03 PM.
    sasquash likes this.

Charter Member
    us

Feb 2006
    7090 times
    Metal Detecting
    Samuel de Champlain made it to lots of places. One stop was as far west as Canastota, NY (below Oneida Lake on the old Erie Canal) that is about sixty miles due North of where I live. He also passed through what became Ticonderoga and Crown Point (F&I War forts).

If he was looking for something other than territory to survey he sure left a large and varied track to follow.

ca
    Jan 2017
    Deus XP
    46 times
    Relic Hunting
    Champlain is an interesting subject. In 1604, when he first discovered Annapolis Basin, they had stopped at a site along Digby Neck, which as you know is not much more than a mile and a half wide at most points. A priest who was with him and who also went ashore supposedly left his sword behind and went back for it becoming lost for a couple of weeks. This was very near the current location of the site I am interested in. At about this same time a young priest named Vincent de Paul (now known as Saint Vincent) was supposedly captured by Moorish Pirates and held captive for two years (there is no evidence of this other than Vincent's own story). Vincent de Paul is mentioned in the work "The Red Serpent" (le Serpent Rouge), by Jean Cocteau, which is considered one of the major clues to the hiding site of the Holy Grail. When young Vincent was allegedly released, his first meeting was with the Pope, not his family.

Another thing that was interesting about Champlains exploration of Nova Scotia is that while following the coastline in a smaller vessel he mentioned every bay and many islands in his logs as well as any prominent features, but he completely ignored Mahone Bay and Oak Island. He actually named the neighboring bay to the North after his Mother while sailing right by Mahone Bay.
    Not mentioning Oak Island is probably understandable as the small island is not that prominent physically, but the Bay itself is.

Cheers, Loki
    Champlain , in my view was and still is an underappreciated cartographer. Although he's finally starting to get some recognition. He was brilliant. If I remember things correctly he was sent to Acadia not to be the leader or founder of the colony but to map and to explore. Personally I have a feeling that he was looking for a lost settlement of some sort . I'm not saying that the settlement was a Templar settlement but was perhaps something from an earlier European contact. At the risk of sounding like a lunatic , I actually think he did find what he was looking for. Not treasures but evidence of an earlier settlement.

Have you heard of the Ardoise Stone? Here's a link to a discussion of it if you haven't.

The Blockhouse Blog - The Oak Island Compendium

ca
    Jan 2017
    Deus XP
    46 times
    Relic Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie P. (NY) View Post
    Samuel de Champlain made it to lots of places. One stop was as far west as Canastota, NY (below Oneida Lake on the old Erie Canal) that is about sixty miles due North of where I live. He also passed through what became Ticonderoga and Crown Point (F&I War forts).

If he was looking for something other than territory to survey he sure left a large and varied track to follow.

Yes he did survey large tracts of territory but New France and Acadia were two entirely distinct settlements. The people and cultures were distinct from each other. Champlain was the founder of New France and it was settled as a business venture and I imagine as a land grab. For the fur trade. Acadia was founded by Pierre Dugua de Mons. Champlain was along for the ride to map and explore. Champlain didn't hang around in Acadia. I feel that he found what he was looking for and moved on. Acadia was an enlightened colony , New France was a business venture.

us
    May 2014
    Gastonia, NC
    Minelab CTX 3030. Minelab 705, Garrett Ace 350
    115 times
    Oak island season 5 will end with the same outcome people! Nothing will be found!
    I'm not bad, but the bad don't mess with me

Jan 2015
    Triad NC
    122 times
    pearson, do you watch the show? I'm guessing you do or atleast keep up with it enough to know what is going on.. That being said why do you watch the show? You and all the other non-believers on here who bash the show every chance you get yet still watch makes me think you don't believe in your theory of there being no treasure enough... If you/ya'll truly believed there is nothing to find there'd be no reason for ya'll to watch or troll this thread right yet here all ya'll are...
    sasquash likes this.

Charter Member
    ca
    Mar 2014
    450 times
    Oak Island Treasure

You Are all Investors....In The Search For Treasure At...Oak Island!

Welcome Investors!

All those who talk about past Investors losing their money, searching for treasure at Oak Island... are in part Investors themselves.

Those who pay for a cable TV subscription and watch "The Curse Of Oak Island"...are actually contributing towards the Search!

Name:	Investor.jpg 
Views:	39 
Size:	43.9 KB 
ID:	1473387
    sasquash and LabuseTreasure like this.
    The search for "Truth" and "Justice" is my "Prime Directive."

Oct 2016
    20 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Eldo View Post
    So you dont honestly believe you can derive anything from this fakery of the actual rock featured here do you? LOL

NOTHING KNIGHTS TEMPLAR IS THERE...it is a frickin Pirate Skull for god's sake.....and X Marks the spot in the swamp...

Attachment 1220072

AND it also omits the fact there are two faces in the actual pic of the Headstone from the Nolan Cross
    Thats a bad example....take this one
    Attachment 1220070Attachment 1220071
    Hello friends i found all the sign on a site in northwest "swat ancient name uddyana" Pakistan. Is that same pattern. Kindly need your guidance. What to do next.

Name:	IMG_20170521_233639_20170630004730346.jpg 
Views:	37 
Size:	1.28 MB 
ID:	1473460

Name:	PicsArt_06-28-06.37.10.jpg 
Views:	30 
Size:	1.06 MB 
ID:	1473465

Name:	IMG_20170521_233639_20170630004730346.jpg 
Views:	37 
Size:	1.28 MB 
ID:	1473460

Name:	IMG_20170521_233658.jpg 
Views:	31 
Size:	4.24 MB 
ID:	1473471

Name:	IMG_20170515_160126.jpg 
Size:	2.36 MB 
ID:	1473476

Name:	IMG_20170515_160202.jpg 
Views:	32 
Size:	2.72 MB 
ID:	1473479

Name:	20170422_154641.jpg 
Views:	29 
Size:	3.94 MB 
ID:	1473485

Name:	IMG_20170524_193039.jpg 
Size:	4.77 MB 
ID:	1473489

Name:	IMG_20170520_193829.jpg 
Size:	2.70 MB 
ID:	1473493

Name:	IMG_20170520_201246.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	4.21 MB 
ID:	1473500

Name:	IMG_20170515_160126.jpg 
Size:	2.36 MB 
ID:	1473476

Name:	IMG_20170520_202453.jpg 
Size:	3.89 MB 
ID:	1473505
    Last edited by Saddam; Jul 17, 2017 at 04:08 PM. Reason: some pictures of same site remaing

Charter Member
    ca
    Mar 2014
    450 times
    Oak Island Treasure

Did... Francis Bacon Invent "The Language" For "The Computer"?

Name:	Computer pics.jpg 
Size:	151.5 KB 
ID:	1474050

Francis Bacon, whom my theory states was entombed on the island of Oak Island, may have been the creator of the Binary Code used by today's Computers.

Name:	Bianry code.jpg 
Size:	305.7 KB 
ID:	1474051

Name:  binary Wikipedia.gif
Views: 154
Size:  28.6 KB

"In 1605 Francis Bacon discussed a system whereby letters of the alphabet could be reduced to sequences of binary digits, which could then be encoded as scarcely visible variations in the font in any random text. Importantly for the general theory of binary encoding, he added that this method could be used with any objects at all: "provided those objects be capable of a twofold difference only; as by Bells, by Trumpets, by Lights and Torches, by the report of Muskets, and any instruments of like nature".

Name:	binary-code-developed-by-francis-bacon-in-the-17th-century-employed-G15TEY.jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	100.6 KB 
ID:	1474057

From Cellphones to today's fastest computer "The Sunway TaihuLight" which is capable of performing some 93 quadrillion calculations per second (otherwise known as petaflops) are using the Binary Code invented by Sir Francis Bacon!

Name:	worlds-fastest-supercomputer-taihulight-1.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	45.9 KB 
ID:	1474060
    Last edited by Robot; Jul 19, 2017 at 02:22 PM.
    The search for "Truth" and "Justice" is my "Prime Directive."

Page 35 of 39 FirstFirst ... 253334353637 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsored Links