Oak Island the Strange, the Bizarre, and Maybe the "Truth!

FrankBB

Nov 13, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
. . .

The Freemasons proceeded from the Depository of Treasure on Oak Island to build a New World in America and promote it as a Beacon for Truth and Justice.

Unfortunately!

It has been said that Money can be both a Blessing and a Curse and the Treasure from Oak Island was no exception to this rule.

When the Freemasons laundered their massive amount of treasure through the privately owned banks of America and Europe, a new Sphinx arose out of the ashes.

. . .

I thought I was following all that, but now I'm confused. If the treasure was / is still buried on Oak Island, what did they "launder" through the banks? Did they have two treasures?

. . .

It has been said that a Favor or a Debt must one day be repaid.

. . .

I could introduce you to a lot of people who don't believe that a debt must be repaid.

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
South Central Upstate NY in the foothills of the h
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
It certainly makes sense that operative masons who were actually the architects of the day and members of the 2nd oldest profession would form tightly knit organizations.

#1 prostitutes

#2 spies (mentioned in the Book of Joshua)

#3 gamblers

#4 tanners

#5 brewers (may be #3)

I think the best they can some in at is #6

lokiblossom

Bronze Member
Dec 4, 2014
Traverse City, Mi.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
#1 prostitutes

#2 spies (mentioned in the Book of Joshua)

#3 gamblers

#4 tanners

#5 brewers (may be #3)

I think the best they can some in at is #6

You don't think there were stone structures before the alleged timing of the book of Joshua? What did the Children of Israel build as slaves in Egypt?

If that is "your" 2nd, stone masons would certainly be no.2. Not sure where the others would fall in though.

Cheers, Loki

Last edited:

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
South Central Upstate NY in the foothills of the h
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Any Children from Israel involved with the Pyramids would not have been Jewish. There was no such thing as "Jew" at the time. Archaeologists are fairly convinced that the Pyramids were built before the tribe of Judah/Abraham existed, 4th Dynasty - 2,500 BCE. Slaves from Assyrian Empire (who ruled the Levant region - what is now Israel, Palestine & Jordan) "might" have been used. The Jews were used perhaps in the City of Ramesses (c. 1,200 BCE) for building construction. Though no evidence proves this. Judaism as a religion came about around 1,500 BCE.

lokiblossom

Bronze Member
Dec 4, 2014
Traverse City, Mi.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Any Children from Israel involved with the Pyramids would not have been Jewish. There was no such thing as "Jew" at the time. Archaeologists are fairly convinced that the Pyramids were built before the tribe of Judah/Abraham existed, 4th Dynasty - 2,500 BCE. Slaves from Assyrian Empire (who ruled the Levant region - what is now Israel, Palestine & Jordan) "might" have been used. The Jews were used perhaps in the City of Ramesses (c. 1,200 BCE) for building construction. Though no evidence proves this. Judaism as a religion came about around 1,500 BCE.

I was merely quoting from the same source you used and I might add being somewhat fictitious. No sense getting too technical as the original point is getting lost which was, 'early Scottish stone mason guilds would have evolved into today's Freemasonry'.

I think the book of Joshua supposedly concerns the period beginning in about 1400bc, and I was implying that the stone mason trade precedes that date.

Cheers, Loki

Last edited:
OP
OP
Robot

Robot

Bronze Member
Mar 10, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
The Bank of Oak Island

I thought I was following all that, but now I'm confused. If the treasure was / is still buried on Oak Island, what did they "launder" through the banks? Did they have two treasures?

I could introduce you to a lot of people who don't believe that a debt must be repaid.

Bank of Oak Island.jpg

The treasure deposited into the Depository Bank on Oak Island was immense and was the cumulative wealth from the Knights Templar, Rosicrucians, and Jesuits, all passed down to the 18[SUP]th[/SUP] Century Freemasons.

This wealth came from the plunder of the Middle East, the embezzlement of the Catholic Church, the robbing of Old World Crowns, and the pirating of Military Conquests up to and including the Sacking of Havana in 1762.

After the American Revolution and England’s retreat in 1783, the Freemasons arranged for this treasure to be removed by their Grand Master George Washington, Grand Master Benjamin Franklin, and numerous Founding Father Freemasons.

I believe it was removed to Philadelphia and deposited into the newly created (1782) Private... Bank of North America.

Bank of North America.jpg

In 1776, the Illuminati anticipating the need to launder this wealth, started the creation of numerous private banks around the World.

The Illuminati realized that Private Banks were not loyal to any Country or Government and this would allow them to profit from the arranging and funding for any Country’s acts of war and then allow these Banksters to arrange and fund the necessary loans to rebuild any Country after any war’s destruction.

Neither a Borrower Be.jpg

These Private Banks have funded America, starting with their rebuilding after the War of Independence and the building of cities such as Washington DC in 1790.

Today, the debt owed by the United States is close to 21 Trillion dollars (that is 21 followed by 000,000,000,000 Zeros).

This year, it’s anticipated that the government (in order to make ends meet) will approach these Private Banks to request an additional 2 Trillion dollars, pledging the collateral of the country’s resources and further encumbering its citizens to financial servitude.

Thomas Jefferson.jpg

My Question to you Frank…Is?... What do you think the response would be to America’s Loan Application, the consequences to your Nation, Citizens and You?…If the Illuminati heard that there are American “people who don’t believe that a debt must be repaid”!

My "theory" is that although the financial treasure was removed from the Freemason's Treasure Vault...the Tomb for Sir Francis Bacon containing priceless artifacts...Still Remains!

Last edited:

Singlestack Wonder

Bronze Member
Mar 28, 2014
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Quite a fairy tale.......looking forward to seeing the actual evidence to substantiate the story you tell above...

OP
OP
Robot

Robot

Bronze Member
Mar 10, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
Fred Nolan's Site Survey of Oak Island Marker Stones!...Season 5!

I would surely like to ... Superimpose...The Freemason's Celestial Map...On top of Fred Nolan's Map!

fred-nolan-map.jpg

Freemason's Celestial Map Fall Equinox 2017.jpg

OP
OP
Robot

Robot

Bronze Member
Mar 10, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
Even "If Some Here" did have the Gold Coins from Oak Island'...In their Hands!

Still waiting for factual evidence of the claims in your post....

Gold Coins running through hands.jpg

They Would Still Put It, In their Mouths!

Biting Gold Coin.jpg

Last edited:

3cylbill

Jul 2, 2015
s.tier NY
Detector(s) used
TESORO, MINELAB, WHITES , GARRETT
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
singletrack.... how much more pain do you need to feel ? do you pay any taxes at all ?

Last edited:
OP
OP
Robot

Robot

Bronze Member
Mar 10, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
Can this Key...Be the Key to the Mystery Of Oak Island?

Key.jpg

I believe the key found in Season 5 is a Mid- 19th Century folding Skeleton Key which was manufactured by [FONT=&quot]M.W. & CO or[/FONT]
"Corbin, Whiting and Company" 1848 until 2010 where the principle company merged into Stanley Black and Decker Company.

The traditional handle with its two holes, is a key marking of both manufacturers.

Corbin folding Key 2.jpg

Corbin folding Key.jpg

Corbin Key 2.jpg

This key could have been part of the 1861 "
Oak Island Association" search.

It is of interest that:

"Philip Corbin is buried at Fairview Cemetery in his hometown of New Britain, Connecticut. In May 1999, the Corbin Monument at the cemetery was noted to be the second tallest private family grave marker in the country. The original family homestead is now the spot of Corbin’s Corners, a shopping center. One of the main streets in New Britain, Corbin Avenue, is named after him."

Corbin Monument.jpg

A smaller version of The Washington Monument...a well known Masonic Symbol!

Last edited:

Singlestack Wonder

Bronze Member
Mar 28, 2014
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
View attachment 1545210

I believe the key found in Season 5 is a Mid- 19th Century folding Skeleton Key which was manufactured by [FONT="]M.W. & CO or[/FONT][/COLOR]
"[FONT=sans-serif]Corbin, Whiting and Company" 1848 until 2010 where the principle company merged into Stanley Black and Decker Company.

The traditional handle with its two holes, is a key marking of both manufacturers.

[/FONT][ATTACH=CONFIG]1545211[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1545212[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1545221[/ATTACH][FONT=sans-serif]

This key could have been part of the 1861 [B]"[/B][/FONT][FONT=sans-serif][B]Oak Island Association"[/B] search.

It is of interest that:

[/FONT][FONT=sans-serif]"Philip Corbin is buried at Fairview Cemetery in his hometown of [/FONT][URL="https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Britain,_Connecticut"]New Britain, Connecticut[/URL]. In May 1999, the Corbin Monument at the cemetery was noted to be the second tallest private family grave marker in the country. The original family homestead is now the spot of Corbin’s Corners, a shopping center. One of the main streets in New Britain, Corbin Avenue, is named after him."

View attachment 1545213

A smaller version of The Washington Monument...a well known Masonic Symbol!

And that has what to do with oak island??? Sounds like it is time to have a "Masons: Believe it or Not" thread......

Singlestack Wonder

Bronze Member
Mar 28, 2014
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
singletrack.... how much more pain do you need to feel ? do you pay any taxes at all ?

No clue as to what you are referring to.....and yes, I pay a total in state, federal, and local taxes of 34%....again, not sure what that has to do with anything related to oak island...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread