The Treasure in the Story

treasure1822

Dec 9, 2010
Doesn't it say somewhere that the Jews will not have the ark back even when it has been found?

From what I understand of the Jewish faith, that Jewish people are awaiting thr return of the Ark to the Temple Mound. Once it is returned they will rebuild the Temple of Solomon and place it in the Holies of Holy. I don't think Isrial is going to care at that point what the UN says, the Plalisteins are going to get evicted....also, is Isrial ready to let Canada keep the Ark? Please forgive the spelling errors....

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Brain, Pointing Finger, occasionally the Pinky Finger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
All I am saying is that if you move something this important.....people will talk......

they never moved it from the cave it was buried inside of, and Ron Wyatt shows it all off exactly as it is described in the Bible.....

Cant believe these guys are not aware of this all.......why would they think the Templars ever had the Ark?

Where did it ever state in a written document that the Ark was in the hands of the Templars and was moved.........

They were told to have traveled there digging pits under the Temple Mount.......but it never said exactly if they found anything......

And besides......if you saw a 20' diameter, perfectly rounded Bird's Head Rock, with a Keystone Symbol for an eye, and a Menorah carved on the side, wouldn't you be a little more interested in the area it points to instead of the Money Pit?

View attachment 1100585

OP
OP
swiftfan

swiftfan

Feb 24, 2008
Pikeville, Ky
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Other
It has been theorized that the native Americans carved things they saw into rocks. Such is the case of the "Viking" ship found carved in where was it, New England? And then the "Horn of Plenty" found in I think Minnesota. So, it could be the Indians carved things that they saw white men carrying with them. Just a thought.

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It has been theorized that the native Americans carved things they saw into rocks. Such is the case of the "Viking" ship found carved in where was it, New England? And then the "Horn of Plenty" found in I think Minnesota. So, it could be the Indians carved things that they saw white men carrying with them. Just a thought.

They may have come through afterwards and layered some of their carvings on these previous ones in Yarmouth......they may have used them seeing they were being used as marker stones......so they added the feathers

View attachment 1100736

The Carving is titled "Ancient Knights Templar and Aboriginal Carving"

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
But I know what these truly are carved for.......the reasons are more clear then ever.

View attachment 1100753 View attachment 1100747

Nice of Champlain to leave me a map to the area as well. The Crescent moon is the giveaway, the leaves are the rivers and streams that intersect there, and the others are becoming more apparent as directional markers

Hope Finders Keeper's isn't out looking too hard.....!

Hope you guys will stop by this Spring on the way to New Ross !

Bring all the scanners. I'll get the Permits ready......

Last edited:

New Gold

Nov 25, 2014
East Coast
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If the True Ark of the Covenant had been found, the Israelis would have it by now. And they would be bragging about it.

Eldo, the reason I don't think your theory is right is because it is way too complicated. Simplicity is beautiful.

A "bird's eye view" is a modern term. The Templars would not have been thinking about creating clues that could be seen from a bird's eye view.

Last edited:

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If the True Ark of the Covenant had been found, the Israelis would have it by now. And they would be bragging about it.

Eldo, the reason I don't think your theory is right is because it is way too complicated. Simplicity is beautiful.

A "bird's eye view" is a modern term. The Templars would not have been thinking about creating clues that could be seen from a bird's eye view.

The way I labeled it was a modern description

The way they would have meant it to be read or to be seen? Probably in sequence, and more romantic of meaning.

The Bishops Hat really looks like an arrow pointing up I feel, to go up in the sky.......using a Bird's Eye is the Key to finding the Menorah, is the way I see this solve......reading the markings from left to right around the Eagle Head...there may be more and I have to get a boat to go there.....waiting till spring.

The ribbon in its mouth can be seen as well, right in the front of the photo, which is where the Freemason's got this design for their seal......

the same island has the cornerstone marking and the skull...they are both found on the same island so why is my theory wrong again.......

the same island gives clues to another Masonic origin as well........French

where here in Vermont we have the champlain glass and the trove........and now the final clue

The first two are the two carved clue markers for the cornerstone of the map, and the keystone in the Birds Head, with the pyramid rock and the unfinished pyramid with the door, and the triangle all relating to the troves in Vermont.

View attachment 1102918 View attachment 1102919 View attachment 1102920 View attachment 1102921 View attachment 1102922

OP
OP
swiftfan

swiftfan

Feb 24, 2008
Pikeville, Ky
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Other
The earlier post with the carving of the cross and the feathers. Maybe a peace agreement carved between the two groups?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread