Season 5

joshDarius

Tenderfoot
Feb 17, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
wtf

Thanks, that's great information. I suspect they got sloppy and based their preparation on previous experience at the site where they hadn't yet stuck such an obstruction. Do you think that the larger caisson would have required some other change to the teeth design to chew through rock?

I posted a month ago that the teeth were made to be broke, this show is a con and anyone here that even has ANYy hope of there being a treasure needs to be committed or is a plant for the Vaginas. SMH :BangHead: :tongue3:

joshDarius

Tenderfoot
Feb 17, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If your thinking that Dunfield would have found it in his digging, if you look at his holes he could easily miss alot of stuff the way he had them tapered down and really only dug deep in certain spots. I've never seen a picture that he dug or anywhere else on the island that was 100' in diameter and 100' deep or more the full diameter all the way down, because they could not do that without serious bracing walls which they did not use...

Thanks Alex

Dave Rishar

Silver Member
Mar 6, 2008
WA
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Vaquero, XP Deus, Vallon Gizmo
Theyre afraid of flood tunnels ... Im not View attachment 1561487 LOL

It's almost as if we don't have the engineering knowledge to dig big holes in submerged ground.

Puget_Sound_Naval_Shipyard_Dy_Dock_No._6_under_construction_c1962.jpg

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Eldo, did you know that all of those sunken Spanish Treasure Fleets weren't by mistake, that they were actually intentional to hide the treasure at the bottom of the ocean. Yep, it's all true, I swear it. Betting you can tell me all about it.

joshDarius

Tenderfoot
Feb 17, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Eldo, did you know that all of those sunken Spanish Treasure Fleets weren't by mistake, that they were actually intentional to hide the treasure at the bottom of the ocean. Yep, it's all true, I swear it. Betting you can tell me all about it.

well obviously you have missed that the Huckleberry with the beach comber thing to find lost keys has 12 NEW PHDS including Archaeology, Gemology, Chemistry, Historian, and TOTAL WORLD ANALYST. The Vaginas sponsored all his Dicktorial theists and they were great. Just check out his Wiki page and you cannot deny any word that he says and no one can understand (plausible deniability?). Cheers and goodbye, loved all the posts from those whose IQ was greater than 0, thank you and take care.

Apr 17, 2014
Tartarus Dorsa mountains
Primary Interest:
Other
well obviously you have missed that the Huckleberry with the beach comber thing to find lost keys has 12 NEW PHDS including Archaeology, Gemology, Chemistry, Historian, and TOTAL WORLD ANALYST. The Vaginas sponsored all his Dicktorial theists and they were great. Just check out his Wiki page and you cannot deny any word that he says and no one can understand (plausible deniability?). Cheers and goodbye, loved all the posts from those whose IQ was greater than 0, thank you and take care.

7 posts and running. Anybody want in ona 5$ pool for how long he lasts?

Honest Samuel

Banned
Sep 23, 2015
Connecticut
Detector(s) used
Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Stop watching this worthless show. Get back to me when the worthless brothers find the treasures that is there.

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

The Templars sunk all of those ships, controlled the weather, sunk them for safe keeping in very exacting locations so they could find them again by applying the alignment of the stars and obscure TJB's inscribed on the backs of sea turtles, etc.

Dave Rishar

Silver Member
Mar 6, 2008
WA
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Vaquero, XP Deus, Vallon Gizmo
And with a flip of a switch.......voila.....pooof

...now Dave has the 'engineering knowledge'

I have very little 'engineering knowledge'. (Conscious incompetence. That's a term worth Googling.) I do however know how to spot a large hole dug in a submerged area. I don't know exactly how they did it, but I know that they did do it, because there it is - we have pictures of its construction, it's there today, and I've been inside of it. To be fair, the people that did this had an impressive amount of resources at their disposal.

MikeN

Feb 22, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The final recap with Matty wasn't much more exciting than the season show. Plenty of review and not enough Matty interviews. And of course, no analysis of the cross.

Finally they hinted at Smith Cove and more Money Pit activity next year.

To me, the best line of the season was during the surface excavation on an earlier episode. Announcer: "A floor? On land previously owned by Samuel Ball?" 8-)

OP
OP
gazzahk

gazzahk

Bronze Member
Nov 14, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The ONLY way they could do a decent FINAL season is if they admit there is no treasure there and investigate the reason for the Legend. A proper historical (non treasure) review of what has happened on OI. Bring in people like J.Steele to give her naval stores theory etc... I would watch that...

If they try to make another season where they still pretend that they are looking for treasure when they no longer believe anything can be found I think I will just give it a miss...

etex

Bronze Member
Feb 20, 2013
Longview, Texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The final recap with Matty wasn't much more exciting than the season show. Plenty of review and not enough Matty interviews. And of course, no analysis of the cross.

To me, the best line of the season was during the surface excavation on an earlier episode. Announcer: "A floor? On land previously owned by Samuel Ball?" 8-)

Not enough Gaaaaawwwwwwy, needed more Gaaaaaaawwwwwwy

gr88bd

Dec 11, 2017
Grove City, Ohio
Detector(s) used
Garrett 250, Divining Rods, brass pendulum
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

If you pay close attention when Matty Blake picks up and fondles the cross , you see a diamond shape in the lead at the "cross hairs" junction of the object... now flash ahead a few seconds as they recap Rick and the two young Laginas looking at the carvings... the carved cross in the wall has the same diamond shape in the same location. That's all the analysis I need to conclude the lead cross was made from the replica carvings that are sold at the gift shop and planted. The chances of having the same markings in the same location are just to astronomical to compute with out one being molded after the other .

MikeN

Feb 22, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If you pay close attention when Matty Blake picks up and fondles the cross , you see a diamond shape in the lead at the "cross hairs" junction of the object... now flash ahead a few seconds as they recap Rick and the two young Laginas looking at the carvings... the carved cross in the wall has the same diamond shape in the same location.

True believers will just say that it proves that it's Templar instead of ancient Egyptian.

Stretch Da Truth

Bronze Member
Jan 13, 2017
Detector(s) used
XP Déus & a Carrot!
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Great Digging Deeper Episode last night.
Red head lady pretty much pointed to where the treasure is in the Swamp.... Duhhh, start digging!
Small percent of season 5 finds on the table... I kept saying "Why'd you put the finds on the table? ... I wanted to!"
Lots of junk. Def Templar rubbish.
Cool how I had to watch this show for them to show us the "frozen in time" remnants of one of the searcher tunnels. Anybody got any info on that? Looked cool!

n2mini

Jan 7, 2015
Triad NC
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If you pay close attention when Matty Blake picks up and fondles the cross , you see a diamond shape in the lead at the "cross hairs" junction of the object... now flash ahead a few seconds as they recap Rick and the two young Laginas looking at the carvings... the carved cross in the wall has the same diamond shape in the same location. That's all the analysis I need to conclude the lead cross was made from the replica carvings that are sold at the gift shop and planted. The chances of having the same markings in the same location are just to astronomical to compute with out one being molded after the other .

but not all the parts are the same. The head is not cocked over the same, the arms/hands are different...

b3y0nd3r

Aug 27, 2011
Detector(s) used
ctx 3030 nokta impact Equinox 800
The lead cross. How can anyone debate this one way or the other when it hasn't been tested? It could be a lost Templar artifact or a lead fishing weight someone lost last year.

To debate this is non-nonsensical.

Let's debate tangible facts either provided by the show(of course they(Laginas/producers of the show) could be lying but for arguments sake we should take them at face value until proven otherwise).

We have carbon dated human bones from the 1600's. Let's start with that.

Ryano

Feb 16, 2014
St. Augustine, FL
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
The human bones dating from the 1600's probably are the remains of the very first investors duped by the OI Treasure myth. After months of fruitless toiling by the locals, the investors came to collect their "pound of flesh". Unfortunately for them, down into the pit they went and a search for new investors commenced. Thus began the cycle that continues today..

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread