Status
Not open for further replies.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
I took some of Petter Amundsen's theories, some of Marie Bauer Hall and others and I have solved the Beale Treasure, Oak Island Treasure mystery and the Bruton Parish Treasure all three at the same time.
And now where these treasures are located you can forget about ever making a recovery.
Franklin, your treasure locations you have "solved" are AWAYS where they can't be recovered for one reason or another.

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Brain, Pointing Finger, occasionally the Pinky Finger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Franklin, your treasure locations you have "solved" are AWAYS where they can't be recovered for one reason or another.

There are many ways to recover a treasure ECS....lol.....let him dig wherever he wants

I am just going to make more and more hikes to the vault and be happy seeing all the gold and silver sitting all around me.

0602161553.jpg

OP
OP
S

Singlestack Wonder

Bronze Member
Mar 28, 2014
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There are many ways to recover a treasure ECS....lol.....let him dig wherever he wants

I am just going to make more and more hikes to the vault and be happy seeing all the gold and silver sitting all around me.

View attachment 1893669

LOL....the imaginary, photoshopped vault yet again.......

OP
OP
S

Singlestack Wonder

Bronze Member
Mar 28, 2014
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
446 posts and still not one artifact or evidence...

OP
OP
S

Singlestack Wonder

Bronze Member
Mar 28, 2014
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
448 posts and still not one shred of evidence...

gazzahk

Bronze Member
Nov 14, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
35-Prometheus-Entertainment-AE-Network-via-IMDb.jpg

Now..now.. Here is a whole table full of evidence....

OP
OP
S

Singlestack Wonder

Bronze Member
Mar 28, 2014
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
451 posts and still no evidence.....

And yes, amundsen and muir writings are still fiction with no basis in fact.....

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
... I really have solved the Oak Island Mystery, The Bruton Parish Mystery and possibly the Beale Treasure Mystery at the same time.
Take Oak Island as one of the four "Holy Grails" where are the other three?
How about Williamsburg, Va., Philadelphia, Pa., and Washington, D.C.
It is all sitting in Washington D.C. not to far from what everyone calls the "White House" and that is "Satan's Seat"
How about some fact and a little less fiction.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
... I have been researching heavily. Petter Amundsen knows what he is talking about and I believe everything he has come up with.
When they want to find treasure get Petter to where he needs to go on Oak Island and they will find treasure.
I saw it on Petter Amundsen's youtubes.
So far, Petter hasn't found any treasure for anyone. Its very possible that he does know what he is talking about which is convincing the gullible conspiracy believers to buy his product.

n2mini

Jan 7, 2015
Triad NC
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Since the other thread apparently got deleted I'll repost this here.
Firsthand account from one of the original 3. Doesn't mean there is or was treasure in it but hopefully will put an end as to whether or not the 3 dug the hole. Technically it would be a re-dig as they were hoping it was a hole that had treasure in it and it had been backfilled. Unless of course ya'll will say he had ole timers disease and "miss remembered" everything...
The first published account took place in 1857, when the Liverpool Transcript mentioned a group digging for Captain Kidd's treasure on Oak Island. This would be followed by a more complete account by a justice of the peace in Chester, Nova Scotia, in 1861, which was also published in The Transcript. However, the first published account of what had taken place on the Island did not appear until October 16, 1862, when Anthony Vaughan's memories were recorded by The Transcript for posterity. Activities regarding the Onslow and Truro Companies were also included that mention the mysterious stone and the Truro owned auger hitting wooden platforms along with the "metal in pieces". The accounts based on the Liverpool Transcript articles also ran in the Novascotian, the British Colonist, and is mentioned in an 1895 book called A History Of Lunenburg County. In early 2000, investigator Joe Nickell reviewed the original accounts and interviews with descendants of McGinnis and the original Oak Island landowners. While later sources state that the treasure had been discovered by three young boys, Nickell reported that the story was about three adult lot owners who discovered the depression on the island and began digging.

OP
OP
S

Singlestack Wonder

Bronze Member
Mar 28, 2014
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
455 posts and still not one iota of factual evidence...

n2mini

Jan 7, 2015
Triad NC
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
455 posts and still not one iota of factual evidence...

It's pretty dang good factual evidence that the 3 did dig a hole as you "sometimes" say they did not.. Own up to it Singlestack.. you still get to say we have never seen anyone actually find treasure in it. Though some claim they have we didn't actually see it happen though..

mts

Bronze Member
May 18, 2009
Ohio
Detector(s) used
Nokta Simplex+, Nokta Pulsedive, Tesoro Vaquero, Tesoro Silver µMax, BH Tracker IV, Garrett ProPointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's pretty dang good factual evidence that the 3 did dig a hole as you "sometimes" say they did not.. Own up to it Singlestack.. you still get to say we have never seen anyone actually find treasure in it. Though some claim they have we didn't actually see it happen though..

Uggh.... I thought we were done with this nonsense! Why are you still going on and on about the three digging a hole or not?!?! Seriously dude...

n2mini

Jan 7, 2015
Triad NC
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
because too many of these people claim they did not, and their thinking was well if the story we have always isn't true well then nothing we have ever heard before during and after them is true either.. Those claiming that and now there being pretty good evidence that they did it brings in how accurate these same folks are on everything else they have said or say in the future..
These same people are the ones who flip flopped when telling someone what they believed is not written anywhere in history, then a week later to go along with what they believed on something else that well not everything historical is written some where.
Some of the same went on and on about Sinclair's Diploma didn't say he had ever come to the area, and was actually written by his grandson that ironically didn't know how or when the man died. Sure there are other writings saying when he did but wouldn't you think his grandson would know if he is close enough to the man to be the one writing his Diploma. If his grandson didn't know that how does he know he never came to the area. Makes you wonder how accurate the other writings are as well.. ( these are just 2 of the recent things )
So you see these folks don't really have all their facts together on everything they say. yet try to make out like they are the all knowing end all fact supplier.. Just showing they are not..
. We can now move along as long everyone agrees that yes the 3 did dig their hole..

.Your welcome, good day...

DaveVanP

Oct 5, 2018
Coffeyville, KS
Detector(s) used
Minelab XTerra 705
Fisher F44
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
As far as the description of a hole first being dug by "the boys", that was not recounted until the 1862, when Vaughan's story was published in the Liverpool Transcript, which gave the details so many of us know today - the log platforms, the "90-foot stone", the flood tunnels, etc. Previous articles had mentioned that digging was going on, seeking "pirate treasure" but no details. So - everything we "know" about what originally went on with the Money Pit in the beginning is based SOLEly upon what Vaughan told the Transcript - and we all know that when it comes to treasure stories, the teller is always absolutely truthful, and any practical joker would fess up to a prank, especially after others have spent huge amounts of money going after "your story".

It really matters not if "the boys" dug the "original" Money Pit - whether of not it is true is absolutely irrelevant. What is KNOWN to be true is that someone BELIEVED they did. THAT is a fact.

For someone to fixate on whether SOMEONE ELSE believes IF McGinnis, with or without his pals dug a hole or not, strikes me as rather irrational...and perhaps the fault of enabling such irrationality falls on me and others because we respond, rather than "just let them..."

This will be the last time I beat this DEAD HORSE.

Al D

Bronze Member
Jul 23, 2011
Gold canyon AZ
Detector(s) used
DJI Air 2S
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
because too many of these people claim they did not, and their thinking was well if the story we have always isn't true well then nothing we have ever heard before during and after them is true either.. Those claiming that and now there being pretty good evidence that they did it brings in how accurate these same folks are on everything else they have said or say in the future..
These same people are the ones who flip flopped when telling someone what they believed is not written anywhere in history, then a week later to go along with what they believed on something else that well not everything historical is written some where.
Some of the same went on and on about Sinclair's Diploma didn't say he had ever come to the area, and was actually written by his grandson that ironically didn't know how or when the man died. Sure there are other writings saying when he did but wouldn't you think his grandson would know if he is close enough to the man to be the one writing his Diploma. If his grandson didn't know that how does he know he never came to the area. Makes you wonder how accurate the other writings are as well.. ( these are just 2 of the recent things )
So you see these folks don't really have all their facts together on everything they say. yet try to make out like they are the all knowing end all fact supplier.. Just showing they are not..
. We can now move along as long everyone agrees that yes the 3 did dig their hole..

.Your welcome, good day...
Please try to get your facts straight, nothing you posted here is true

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread