What is going on? Not another one.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
... Since I have proven that the Beale Treasure is a fiction story there is no need to mention it...
I believe it was Bigscoop and I that constantly presented factual information that proved that the presented Beale perilous adventure treasure narrative was a created fictional story, while you constantly argued with both of us and flip flopped many many times.

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
South Central Upstate NY in the foothills of the h
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I have located 58 depositories of CSA and KGC Gold worth Billions of dollars.

Well that explains why the Confederates lost the Civil War. They were burying all their assets instead of buying food, ammunition and bandages.

Of course, I hazard to guess, there will be not be a single newspaper clipping or journal publication to document any of these 58 depositories found.

What you do in your mind only doesn't count. ;-)

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well that explains why the Confederates lost the Civil War. They were burying all their assets instead of buying food, ammunition and bandages.

Of course, I hazard to guess, there will be not be a single newspaper clipping or journal publication to document any of these 58 depositories found.

What you do in your mind only doesn't count. ;-)

Louisburg treasure seekers hunt Civil War gold :: WRAL.com

It may not be documented yet but we have tried.

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Respectable and impressive. Trying is commendable. Yet being the math wizard you are you recognize that is .0009% of the "billions" claimed.

And, from what I can download, it says "believe" they have found. So, was it found after the article? Again, belief is not fact or proof.

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Respectable and impressive. Trying is commendable. Yet being the math wizard you are you recognize that is .0009% of the "billions" claimed.

And, from what I can download, it says "believe" they have found. So, was it found after the article? Again, belief is not fact or proof.

We have no control over what the reporters or makers of the television news say, "They have to say believe to protect themselves."

However, I can tell you right now that every word is FACT. Did you see the photo selfie I gave my partner? What does it say? "We found the CSA Treasury!!! Not I believe.

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Did you take an image of the CSA Treasury? Or just the 40 year old scratches in the tree?

Last edited:

tectinfool

Jan 4, 2014
Massachusetts
Detector(s) used
At pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
How about the fact that they find a confederate silver coin if any one does some research they are extremely rare and hard to find in the ground then take into the fact that the second show they find it and used a mini excavator to dig down 8 inches seems like a. Huge farce to me but thats my opinion

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
We have no control over what the reporters or makers of the television news say, "They have to say believe to protect themselves."

However, I can tell you right now that every word is FACT. Did you see the photo selfie I gave my partner? What does it say? "We found the CSA Treasury!!! Not I believe.
Find and recover are not quite the same.
If there is NO recovery, it remains a "believed" find.

Tpmetal

Silver Member
Jan 4, 2017
Western ny
Detector(s) used
equinox 800, Whites mx sport, Garrot carrot, bounty hunter time ranger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Louisburg treasure seekers hunt Civil War gold :: WRAL.com

It may not be documented yet but we have tried.

Did you actually dig anything up? or are we blowing some smoke here? Cause until you have gold in hand you didn't find a thing. You may have leads or have a believed idea that you know where something is, but I will need proof before I believe even one of the outlandish claims your making. If you come to the table with wild claims, the burden of proof is on you to give evidence.

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I will prove it when I dig it up. I have nothing to prove to you or anyone on this forum. This is a discussion board nothing more, if you want directions to a treasure buy a magazine.

Tpmetal

Silver Member
Jan 4, 2017
Western ny
Detector(s) used
equinox 800, Whites mx sport, Garrot carrot, bounty hunter time ranger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I will prove it when I dig it up. I have nothing to prove to you or anyone on this forum. This is a discussion board nothing more, if you want directions to a treasure buy a magazine.

So you have not found anything then, thats all I was clearing up. Not looking for directions to treasure, just stating you say specifically you found or you know with certainty all this stuff. Realistically to communicate efficiently you should be saying "I think" or "suspect" or "evidence leads me to believe this". Then people like me won't jump out of the wood work calling bull. Now You say you think you know where these are thats ok, and I will look forward to seeing what is found when the time comes.

Dave Rishar

Silver Member
Mar 6, 2008
WA
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Vaquero, XP Deus, Vallon Gizmo

You'd think that with all that money, they wouldn't have been forced to issue scrip that no one would accept, and people would not have been boiling the dirt under meat curing stations in order to recover the spilled salt.

I have nothing to prove to you or anyone on this forum.

I admire that attitude, but you seem to be trying too hard to prove your position for it to be entirely believable.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread