The TRUE story behind the Oak Island legend... (Finally revelaed)

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Robot, Thanks but no thanks. I do not believe the predictions of Mark Taylor. I do not believe he is a Prophet. He may have got some predictions right by being lucky. I believe the World is going to go through a catastrophic era that is to happen soon to further religious beliefs and to save those that are worthy. It is going to be a terrible time to live in. Our President is not sent to separate the wheat from the chaff. He is more of a destroyer and trouble maker. I can never understand how so many people can be blindsided by this---------there is only one simple reason-----the Devil himself is behind this movement.

I would go into this further but I do not know if we can talk about this on the forum. ALL I CAN SAY MANY MANY ARE GOING TO BE DECEIVED.

Curtis

Sep 3, 2008
Cincinnati
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
where the Ark is

Revelation 11:19
Then God’s temple in heaven was opened, and within his temple was seen the ark of his covenant. And there came flashes of lightning, rumblings, peals of thunder, an earthquake and a severe hailstorm.

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Revelation 11:19
Then God’s temple in heaven was opened, and within his temple was seen the ark of his covenant. And there came flashes of lightning, rumblings, peals of thunder, an earthquake and a severe hailstorm.

Yes, but that could be the Virgin Mary. After the birth of Jesus Christ, Mary was called the Ark of the Covenant.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
It appears that the seduction of the myth, legend, and lore of Oak Island has moved this entire discussion into that of religion and faith that has nothing to do with the original topic of Oak Island or the alleged treasure.

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It appears that the seduction of the myth, legend, and lore of Oak Island has moved this entire discussion into that of religion and faith that has nothing to do with the original topic of Oak Island or the alleged treasure.

When the "Ark of the Covenant of God" along with Holy Relics has been rumored to be buried on Oak Island, we have to address those questions. You know that Peter Admundsen in his books showed how the "Ark of the Covenant of God" was buried on Oak Island by his decoding of the Shakespeare folios and sonnets. The "Curse of Oak Island" has made several movies also pertaining to the Knight's Templar and the "Ark of the Covenant of God" So how do you propose to talk about Holy Relics or the "Ark of the Covenant of God" on Oak Island without going a little over on the religion side of the question?

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
Robot, Thanks but no thanks. I do not believe the predictions of Mark Taylor. I do not believe he is a Prophet. He may have got some predictions right by being lucky. I believe the World is going to go through a catastrophic era that is to happen soon to further religious beliefs and to save those that are worthy. It is going to be a terrible time to live in. Our President is not sent to separate the wheat from the chaff. He is more of a destroyer and trouble maker. I can never understand how so many people can be blindsided by this---------there is only one simple reason-----the Devil himself is behind this movement.

I would go into this further but I do not know if we can talk about this on the forum. ALL I CAN SAY MANY MANY ARE GOING TO BE DECEIVED.
You above post #221 has nothing to do with Petter Amundsen, Oak Island, ciphers, but much to do with a religious observation concerning current American politics.
It is way over more than a little on the "religion side".

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You above post #221 has nothing to do with Petter Amundsen, Oak Island, ciphers, but much to do with a religious observation concerning current American politics.
It is way over more than a little on the "religion side".

Are you a MODERATOR

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
No, I am not.
Just questioning your mention of our current President and what he has to do has to do with Oak Island.

Last edited:

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No, I am not.
Just questioning your mention of our current President and what he has to do has to do with Oak Island.

It was on the video posted by Robot. Did you look or listen to the video or youtube?

Also a President did have something to do with Oak Island, he was an investor, Roosevelt.

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Franklin D. Roosevelt was an investor in Oak Island, as was John Wayne. John Wayne was a Mason and a treasure hunter.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
Also a President did have something to do with Oak Island, he was an investor, Roosevelt.
That seems to contradict your earlier claim that before the Revolution the "Founding Fathers" removed the Templar treasure, including the "Holy Relics" and was a reason the British burned the White House.

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Not so. When the Founding Fathers hid the Holy Relics, they told no one where it was located. They did leave clues to follow if one was so inclined to search for it. But for the most part it was forgotten about except by a few. I do not think Franklin D. Roosevelt knew about the Holy Relics, quite sure, as he would not have invested money in an Oak Island Treasure Hunt.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
... When the Founding Fathers hid the Holy Relics, they told no one where it was located.
They did leave clues to follow if one was so inclined to search for it. But for the most part it was forgotten about except by a few. I do not think Franklin D. Roosevelt knew about the Holy Relics, quite sure, as he would not have invested money in an Oak Island Treasure Hunt.
If the "Founding Fathers" actually removed "Holy Relics" or any other treasure from Oak Island before the Revolution, one would think that Washington, Adams, Jefferson, or Madison would have written it down in the President's Book of Secrets, in addition to leaving "clues" and placing a hidden secret cipher in the Declaration of Independence.

Which brings forth the questions:
Who among the "Founding Fathers" removed this Oak Island treasure?
When did they becomes aware of this alleged "Holy Relic" treasure at Oak Island?
How did they remove it from Oak Island and transport it without being noticed?
Why for Age of Reason Deists like Jefferson and Franklin did possessing "Holy Relics" matter?
Where was this treasure hidden from the British before and during the Revolution, and where it it located today?

If there really is a hidden secret cipher in the Declaration of Independence, most of these answers would be contained in that message, and one who "solved" this cipher would be able to answer these very obvious questions as well as being reconized as making one of the greatest discoveries in history.

EQ1

Apr 8, 2018
UK
Detector(s) used
Minelab explorer 2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No the Ark of the Covenant was brought over by the RC's and buried on Oak Island. Petter Admundsen has verified all of this with his research and work on the Sir Francis Bacon Ciphers and the books of Shakespeare. Really amazing the work he has done. The naysayers can post till the cows come home about Petter being wrong and no Historian has verified his work. I know what he has done is correct. It takes about a week to go over and over his work and there is no cause to ridicule the man or his work. Myself I think him to be a genius.

I have carried Petter's work further into our Founding Fathers and I have located where the Ark of the Covenant of God is today. May never get to see it but I will visit there in the very near future just to feel the presence of God.

Go to GoogleEarth and look at Independence Hall in Philadelphia and tell me what you see. The Ark is not there but it could have been at one time. There is a rose and cross in two diagonal lots just in front of Independence Hall. Run a line from the West towards the East, you will find that it is 53 degrees. All work of the RC. Run this line across the Atlantic and it will run you into Paris, France.

No offence but But the truth is that, after the destruction of Solomon’s Temple in Jerusalem, nobody knows for sure where the Ark of the Covenant ended up. After disappearing without a trace – and with no known register of its whereabouts – its whereabouts (assuming it survived the destruction of the Temple) is still one of archaeology’s greatest mysteries.

Nevertheless, almost 45 million Orthodox Christian Ethiopians are certain that the Ark of the Covenant was taken, almost 3000 years ago, to Aksum, in northern Ethiopia, and that it has been guarded ever since by these monks in the humble church of Saint Mary of Zion.

If it was taken to Oak island it will be smashed by Lagina’s digging machine as practically impossible to dig it out in one piece. They would need a hole much bigger and can’t see them being able to drain.
Much more likely to be just treasure from templars

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
Much more likely there never was a treasure, Templar or others, at Oak Island.
The seduction of myth make tales, legends, and lore take on an existence in one's mind. :thumbsup:

lokiblossom

Bronze Member
Dec 4, 2014
Traverse City, Mi.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
No offence but But the truth is that, after the destruction of Solomon’s Temple in Jerusalem, nobody knows for sure where the Ark of the Covenant ended up. After disappearing without a trace – and with no known register of its whereabouts – its whereabouts (assuming it survived the destruction of the Temple) is still one of archaeology’s greatest mysteries.

Nevertheless, almost 45 million Orthodox Christian Ethiopians are certain that the Ark of the Covenant was taken, almost 3000 years ago, to Aksum, in northern Ethiopia, and that it has been guarded ever since by these monks in the humble church of Saint Mary of Zion.

If it was taken to Oak island it will be smashed by Lagina’s digging machine as practically impossible to dig it out in one piece. They would need a hole much bigger and can’t see them being able to drain.
Much more likely to be just treasure from templars

In my own opinion the Ark of the Covenant (which I do believe did exist) is (or was)in Nebuchadnezzar's attic, so to speak.

Cheers, Loki

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread