The TRUE story behind the Oak Island legend... (Finally revelaed)

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
South Central Upstate NY in the foothills of the h
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There you go adding words.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
And considering the members of the Continental Congress added to and struck much from the original proposed Declaration before it was ratified there would have been no way to incorporate a "code" unless the whole process was contrived.
The original document was 25% longer than the final ratified version. The Congress removed whole sections and changed sentence structures.
Of the four members of the committee to write the document only one (Franklin) was a Mason - and Jefferson did almost ALL of the writing.

Considering the various backgrounds of the 56 signors and animosity between some members I doubt that the clandestine plan to keep any code intact occurred.

PS - only 9 of the original 56 were known to be Masons. Sam Adams and John Adams, in fact, were not favorable towards Masons and John Quincy Adams (John's son) lead the Anti-Mason Party in the years after.
That is correct. Below is the list.
http://bessel.org/decimus.htm

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
... there are secret messages encoded into the DOI by our Founding Fathers.
All though some of the Signers of the DOI were masons some of them were Rosicrucian, especially Thomas Jefferson and Benjamin Franklin.
Religious affiliation and occupations of all the signers of the Declaration of Independence:
https://www.usconstitution.net/declarsigndata.html

Who on the above list had the means, motive, opportunity to encode these secret messages and how, when, why, and what pdid they serve in 1776, and were all of the 56 signers aware of these hidden secret messages in a document that would be considered as treason by the British crown?

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Religious affiliation and occupations of all the signers of the Declaration of Independence:
https://www.usconstitution.net/declarsigndata.html

Who on the above list had the means, motive, opportunity to encode these secret messages and how, when, why, and what pdid they serve in 1776, and were all of the 56 signers aware of these hidden secret messages in a document that would be considered as treason by the British crown?

They were not worried about the British Crown. They had a higher calling.

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If you knew what I know, you could laugh at history in it's face.

etex

Bronze Member
Feb 20, 2013
Longview, Texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Things they hid from us:

There is a secret whole number between five and six called "pete".

The Colonists lost the Revolutionary War. We're actually secretly governed by the British.

Grasshoppers do have lungs. They just remove them from all the pickled specimens before Biology Class.

Run-on sentences ARE acceptable.

Their, they're and there all mean THE SAME THING!

If Pete is between 5 and 6, where is repeat?

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
South Central Upstate NY in the foothills of the h
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
If you knew what I know, you could laugh at history in it's face.

I always knew your version of history was funny. Hilarious, in fact.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
... Yes the work of Petter Admundsen is 100% right on the bubble.
As I said I have followed up on his research and work applied it to American RC documents and books and I have located the "HOLY GRAIL" I have seen it.
The Gold Cup of Christ and it will lead you to the location of the Ark of the Covenant and it has been locked away for about 200 years...
In previous posts concerning the Declaration of Independence, are you implying that the DOI is an "American Rosicrucian document?

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
Given that "everything that is taught in school has been PROVEN to not be true..." he should have no problem laying out a logical case, backed with credible evidence.
So far its been fiction spun from a series of unrelated facts woven into unsubstantiated fiction that grow bigger with the telling.

OP
OP
gazzahk

gazzahk

Bronze Member
Nov 14, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No there are secret messages encoded into the DOI by our Founding Fathers. All though some of the Signers of the DOI were masons some of them were Rosicrucian, especially Thomas Jefferson and Benjamin Franklin.
franklin so far (just from what I remember) you have claimed as FACT.

1. Skakespeheres manuscripts are buried on oak island and were written by Francis bacon (as Shakespeare was illiterate)
2. That you know where the Arc of The Covenant is.
3. The Arc of the Covenant is in USA
4. That God is buried in North America
5. The bible contains a secret code telling locations of treasure
6. The Declaration of Independence contains a secret code telling locations of treasure
7. You know the location of secret treasure hoards from the American Civil war.
8. That Noahs Arc can be seen sticking out the side of Mount Ararat from Google Earth.
9. That all recorded history is false

No evidence has been offered for any of these claims

And these are just the outrageous claims I can remember..

And you really wonder why no one else believes you or can take you seriously...

My story about the Jinn is more believable I think... It certainly has the same amount of proof that the claims you are making have....

Last edited:

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
... there are secret messages encoded into the DOI by our Founding Fathers.
All though some of the Signers of the DOI were masons some of them were Rosicrucian, especially Thomas Jefferson and Benjamin Franklin.
Who of the Founding Fathers encoded these messages in the DOI?
The 9 that were Freemasons, the 2 that were Deists, or the 1 that was Roman Catholic, as both the Templars and Rosicrucians began as Roman Catholic orders long before the Protestant Reformation, and the majority of the 56 signers of the DOI were composed of Protestant Denominations.

Both Jefferson and Franklin were AGE OF REASON Deists (Agnostics) and "THE LIFE AND MORALS OF JESUS OF NAZARETH" commonly called "Jefferson's Bible" is notable for its exclusions of miracles and supernatural by Thomas Jefferson.
It is highly unlikely that either Jefferson or Benjamin placed hidden ciphers in the DECLARATION OF INDEPENDENCE, or that hidden ciphers actually exist in the DOI.

Last edited:

Dave Rishar

Silver Member
Mar 6, 2008
WA
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Vaquero, XP Deus, Vallon Gizmo

It is in the USA. It's in Bremerton, WA in fact.

800px-Sail_of_the_USS_Parche_(SSN-683)_(6773736936)_(2).jpg

8. That Noahs Arc can be seen sticking out the side of Mount Ararat from Google Earth.

Here's something else in Bremerton...just a few blocks away from Parche, believe it or not: Noah's Ark (Restaurant).

NoahsArk_A_2406pg31_lightbox.jpg

Coincidence?

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
franklin so far (just from what I remember) you have claimed as FACT.

1. Skakespeheres manuscripts are buried on oak island and were written by Francis bacon (as Shakespeare was illiterate)
2. That you know where the Arc of The Covenant is.
4. That God is buried in North America
5. The bible contains a secret code telling locations of treasure
6. The Declaration of Independence contains a secret code telling locations of treasure
7. You know the location of secret treasure hoards from the American Civil war.
9. That all recorded history is false

No evidence has been offered for any of these claims

And these are just the outrageous claims I can remember..

And you really wonder why no one else believes you or can take you seriously...

My story about the Jinn is more believable I think... It certainly has the same amount of proof that the claims you are making have....

I do not agree with #4. God is everywhere and in everything. I said the "Ark of the Covenant of God" is buried in North America.

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
In previous posts concerning the Declaration of Independence, are you implying that the DOI is an "American Rosicrucian document?

YES. How many words are in the body of the DOI?

OP
OP
gazzahk

gazzahk

Bronze Member
Nov 14, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I do not agree with #4. God is everywhere and in everything. I said the "Ark of the Covenant of God" is buried in North America.
I stand corrected... I did misread that post...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread