The TRUE story behind the Oak Island legend... (Finally revelaed)

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
As noted on another thread where Neiman's letter was posted, Neiman states the sample is modern, possibly 300 years old dated it to 1693 not the 1300's, and "may not be scientifically reliable"- in other words, proving nothing.
How is it that you possess this alleged "complete inventory" of a French treasure given to the American Colonies 30 years BEFORE the Declaration of Independence?
...and TEMPLARS in existence and possessing treasure at the end of the 17th century?
The fact that only you having this information while lettered academic historians do not, without providing supporting evidence from one that claimed Shakespeare was illiterate, Prince Charles Stuart was ILLUMINATTI, Sinclair led a cavalry charge of 300 Templars at Bannockburn and so on with all proven wrong by real solid documentation, makes your Oak Island treasures tales, questionable.

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
As noted on another thread where Neiman's letter was posted, Neiman states the sample is modern, possibly 300 years old dated it to 1693 not the 1300's, and "may not be scientifically reliable"- in other words, proving nothing.
How is it that you possess this alleged "complete inventory" of a French treasure given to the American Colonies 30 years BEFORE the Declaration of Independence?
...and TEMPLARS in existence and possessing treasure at the end of the 17th century?
The fact that only you having this information while lettered academic historians do not, without providing supporting evidence from one that claimed Shakespeare was illiterate, Prince Charles Stuart was ILLUMINATTI, Sinclair led a cavalry charge of 300 Templars at Bannockburn and so on with all proven wrong by real solid documentation, makes your Oak Island treasures tales, questionable.

ECS, You confuse everything. Read the letter closely. The letter states that the Coconut Fibers were 770 years old and was 95 % accurate. The 300 you are talking about is talking about the wood that Dan Blankenship sent in for Carbon Dating. Jeesh. You have all your other quotes of me saying stuff all read out of context and all wrong the way you post it. Get on to someone else's post. As for your second statement above, I did not state that the treasure was given to the Colonies 30 years before the Declaration of Independence. That is your thinking and it is all confused. I said the Money pit was dug Sept. 1746 and they deposited the treasure. The recovery of said treasure was in June 1770. You want me to dig the rest of your wrong statements about my research above? Forget it you will never get it right.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
That still does not prove that the Templars, Sinclair, or the French monarchy traveled to Oak Island/Nova Scotia, dug a pit, or buried any treasure there, just that coconut coir fibers were once found there, nor does that explain the why any of them would cross the Atlantic to hide these alleged treasures".
Are you still claiming that your research revealed that the Pilgrims removed the Templar treasure in 1620?
It is still questionable that only you have discovered this information that is totally unknown by legitimate lettered academic historians.

The point being made, if any of these claims are indeed true and not pure speculation or derived from the works of these quasi historians, one would not be hesitant, reluctant, or afraid to provide supporting evidence for this groundbreaking historical discovery which makes the information highly suspect and questionable.

Last edited:

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
As much as you read my post, you should know I already threw out the Pilgrims scenario when I obtained better proof. All the rest can be answered in two words, "NEW JERUSALEM." As far as your last statement I have always discovered research that proves your legitimate academic historians wrong.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
Have you written a paper proving academic historians wrong, can you name this historians, and was it reviewed by a panel of historians and accepted as fact ?

tinpan

Silver Member
Sep 4, 2004
Eaglehawk
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
GPX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It is hard to keep posting when posters keep making fun of everything you research as a path trying to search out the truth. But I will keep trying. Here is a carbon dating of the Coconut Fibers since you asked for something around 1300 AD. View attachment 1742849

There were three treasures I know of that were buried on Oak Island. Two were buried in 1398. One was recovered and the other could not just before the American Revolution. In Sept. 1746, the "Money Pit" was dug and a large treasure from France was buried there. Since, France backed the Colonies against Great Britain, I believe this treasure was given by France to the American Colonies. Several other treasures were recovered in Mahone Bay before the American Revolution. Enough treasure to fill three ships heavy laden. I have the complete inventory of the treasure. There were other treasures of the Knight's Templar brought over at the latter end of the 17th Century and yes ECS, these ships had the "Ark of the Covenant of GOD" aboard. These treasures have not been recovered and they are buried in at least 7 different locations.

THIS NOT a scientific report rather just a opinion in a letter which anyone could fabricate .Please put up the correct scientific reports . I am also waiting for some emails from the UK Registry Office and The Catholic Archives . The game on TP

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
South Central Upstate NY in the foothills of the h
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
If the "treasure" was sent to the Colonies by France to help fight Britain it would have been spent - not buried. The French sent firearms, cannon, ships and supplies. And gold . . . to be spent.

France spent 1.3 billion livres to support the Americans (and hurt the British) and that is why they had 3.3 billion livres national debt in 1783 . . . part of which lead eventually to the French Revolution.

They were broke.

Real of Tayopa

Bronze Member
Sep 4, 2016
Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ECS, can you document that there are other planets with humanoids liveing there? Writing a Oak iland paper is not absolute proof of anything. All we actually have is a block on a tree limb over looking a depression

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
ECS, can you document that there are other planets with humanoids liveing there? Writing a Oak iland paper is not absolute proof of anything. All we actually have is a block on a tree limb over looking a depression

What does this apples/oranges quip have to do with the remarks one made concerning undocumented history and claiming to have proven legitimate academic historians wrong, RoT?
The point is that real lettered academic historians must go through a process with their presentation of claims, while the pulp pseudo peddler quasi historians DO NOT.
It is easy for one to say they have proven legitimate historians, quite another to prove it.

Real of Tayopa

Bronze Member
Sep 4, 2016
Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
True EC, what i was driving to was what do the experts know beyond existing knowledge ? which may not be actually true, ex flat earth, earth being the canter of the universe , etc. One paticulr argument was how many Angels could dance on the head of a pin. Frankly I can find no reference to Oak Island other than in the past two young men noticed a block on a tree limb with signs of a depression underneath it seriously, keep up the good work, my friend., all other is pure speculation

Last edited:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
What does this apples/oranges quip have to do with the remarks one made concerning undocumented history and claiming to have proven legitimate academic historians wrong, RoT?
The point is that real lettered academic historians must go through a process with their presentation of claims, while the pulp pseudo peddler quasi historians DO NOT.
It is easy for one to say they have proven legitimate historians, quite another to prove it.
Can YOU?

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
I am not the one making that claim of proving legitimate historians wrong, my friend.
...but thanks for playing.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
If you only knew the true information.
You always say everyone is wrong, where do you get your facts that makes all these historians wrong.
They are privileged to have information that is not shared with the public.
I have a lot of information I can not and will not share with the public.
There are a lot of things being found out at an astronomical rate of speed.
I am only glad to be in on this new history that makes the old history look like something that should have been thrown out in last weeks trash.
Petter Amundsen, Diana Jean Muir, Zena Halpern are NOT real academic historians, but are pulp authors of alternative pseudo "new" history, that evolves from at best, their speculative imagination.
Francis Bacon did not place hidden coded messages in the works of Shakespeare, as for Henry Sinclair, Antonio and Niccolo Zeno and Ralph de Sudeley, there are historical records and documents that place them in their respective countries during the time of these alleged "voyages" to North America.
Real history makes this "new" history 'look like something that should have been thrown out in last weeks trash".
Incidentally, that is exactly what Diana Jean Muir did with the "found" alleged copies Sinclair journals and lambskin map before they could be examined and validated by professionals.
One would think, that as a "professional genealogist" for the LDS, Muir would know the importance of provenance.

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Petter Amundsen, Diana Jean Muir, Zena Halpern are NOT real academic historians, but are pulp authors of alternative pseudo "new" history, that evolves from at best, their speculative imagination.
Francis Bacon did not place hidden coded messages in the works of Shakespeare, as for Henry Sinclair, Antonio and Niccolo Zeno and Ralph de Sudeley, there are historical records and documents that place them in their respective countries during the time of these alleged "voyages" to North America.
Real history makes this "new" history 'look like something that should have been thrown out in last weeks trash".
Incidentally, that is exactly what Diana Jean Muir did with the "found" alleged copies Sinclair journals and lambskin map before they could be examined and validated by professionals.
One would think, that as a "professional genealogist" for the LDS, Muir would know the importance of provenance.

Would you mind posting some of those historical records and documents that place these people at another location other than where the authors said they were? Let's see your pseudo science at work.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
So, after claiming many times over across several threads that I should do my own research instead of trying to get yours insults, I'll respond with your cliched reply, "Do your own research".

*NOTE* This actually involves real research outside of pulp pseudo history self published books by quasi history authors that are long on speculation and very short on actual documented fact.
A good starting point would be:
THE NEW HISTORY OF ORKNEY
William Thompson, Orkney Historian

THE NEW ORKNEY ANTIQUARION JOURNAL
Brian Smith, Shetland Historian and Archivist

Last edited:

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
I think it is obvious that the mystery of Oak Island is NOT about non "Prince" Henry Sinclair and a voyage to Nova Scotia with Templars listed on a papyrus ship manifest he and brother William testified against in 1309 to hide fantastic treasure.
I just follow the real evidence to where it leads, and discard the baseless speculative, hearsay, and fabrications of "copied" evidence that lack true provenance.

...or the belief that these alleged "Sinclair journals" prove the Zeno Narrative true and the Zeno Narrative proves the alleged Sinclair journals true, which is nothing that a mobius exercise of non logic to convince the unwary gullible reader.

Last edited:

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think it is obvious that the mystery of Oak Island is NOT about non "Prince" Henry Sinclair and a voyage to Nova Scotia with Templars listed on a papyrus ship manifest he and brother William testified against in 1309 to hide fantastic treasure.
I just follow the real evidence to where it leads, and discard the baseless speculative, hearsay, and fabrications of "copied" evidence that lack true provenance.

...or the belief that these alleged "Sinclair journals" prove the Zeno Narrative true and the Zeno Narrative proves the alleged Sinclair journals true, which is nothing that a mobius exercise of non logic to convince the unwary gullible reader.

Do not get yourself in an uproar. A significant find has been found on Oak Island. When do we get to hear about it, I don't know? Several experts in different fields have been called in to Oak Island. I know where the treasure is and for your information all that I have posted is true contrary to anything you may post. I know where the Saint Katherine came to rest on Oak Island in 1398. I know where the 200 Knight's Templar and the other 200 crew members dug a large canal to get the ship back to the bay but failed. It is all there and it is all going to be revealed. So history by your experts is going to be changed whether they like it or not. Oak Island Lidar2.jpg Oak Island Lidar.jpg

Look at the middle photo. See the canal dug by the Knight's Templar. At the top going North you see the circle that is where they tried to dig out the Saint Katherine. Two large mounds of dirt can be seen piled to the left or west side. The treasure is off to the NE on Lot #15.

You may want to save this post for your new history book.

Attachments

• Oak Island Lidar3.jpg
    Oak Island Lidar3.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 57
Last edited:

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
... I know where the treasure is and for your information all that I have posted is true contrary to anything you may post. I know where the Saint Katherine came to rest on Oak Island in 1398.
I know where the 200 Knight's Templar and the other 200 crew members dug a large canal to get the ship back to the bay but failed.
It is all there and it is all going to be revealed.
So history by your experts is going to be changed whether they like it or not...
You may want to save this post for your new history book.
"Diana, one thing I can tell you it has NO connection to the Templars, complete fantasy"- Scott Wolter, December 10, 2018

SSR

Sep 24, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Why post such low resolution pictures when better were made available? Those are not tunnels or dug out canals there. They are very old dissolution/erosion trails. They are quite pretty when you look at them in high resolution. The one you point to in the middle narrows as it approaches the swamp, as it should. From where it starts there are a series of circular cave in areas on the trail. Over time water has run from the more elevated elevated areas towards the swamp and it has dissolved the geology there until it has eventually cave'd in.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread