The TRUE story behind the Oak Island legend... (Finally revelaed)

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
You are the one confused I have always known that William Sinclair led the attack at the Battle of Bannockburn. If I ever said Henry Sinclair then it was a mistake. The only I see on here that keeps saying Henry Henry Henry is you. And you are wrong.
Then Baigent & Leigh are wrong, whose quote I presented. I have always stated that there was never a Templar cavalry charge led by Lord Henry Sinclair, and there were never any Templars with "marked shields" at Bannockburn.
Now you claim that Bishop William Sinclair led that alleged "Templar attack"?
The attack that totally routed the English was led by Sir Robert de Keth (Keith) and his 500 mounted Scots Cavalry that advanced around Milton Bog, left flanking the English archers who were cut down while the rest retreated.
Sir Robert de Keth and his Scots Cavalry were NOT Templars, and there are NO contemporary records of the Bannockburn that stated that Templars participated in this battle.
Ot doesn't appear that I am the one confused here.

Last edited:

Al D

Bronze Member
Jul 23, 2011
Gold canyon AZ
Detector(s) used
DJI Air 2S
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
They still called themselves Templars. The "Order of Christ" was in France. That was a name they used for the public. Like a company that goes bankrupt and changes it's name it is still the same company. Just the name they could not use anymore on the account of the King of France and the Pope.
That is not entirely true, the Templars also lost all of their land holdings, so even if they called themselves something else, they still could not function since they had no places to meet, or financial income, the individual Knights even lost holdings that belonged to family members.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
You are the one confused I have always known that William Sinclair led the attack at the Battle of Bannockburn.
If I ever said Henry Sinclair then it was a mistake. The only I see on here that keeps saying Henry Henry Henry is you.
And you are wrong.
The stout Bishop of Dunkeld, William Sinclair, broth of Henry Sinclair, was NOT at the Battle of Bannockburn, nor was he a Templar, nor led a Templar cavalry.
Sir William Sinclair of Hermandston (Branch of the Sinclair Family) was at Bannockburn, but did not lead this attack to which you constantly refer- that was Sir Robert de Keth.
In 1316, Bishop William Sinclair did repel the English at Donibristle in Fife, rallying the locals in a charge and chasing the English back to their ships on the Firth of Forth, who lose 500 men in the swamp during their route.
You are much too quick telling others they are wrong when lacking basic common knowledge facts easily researched.

Last edited:

sasquash

Nov 2, 2016
North of Quebec
Detector(s) used
Computers
Primary Interest:
Other
Then Baigent & Leigh are wrong, whose quite I presented. I have always stated that there was never a Templar cavalry charge led by Lord Henry Sinclair, and there were never any Templars with "marked shields" at Bannockburn.

I think they had unmarked shield and they were identified by their skills ...

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
This constant claim of Templar super skills at Bannockburn totally demeans Sir Robert de Keth and the Scots Cavalry who were actually at that battle and executed the charge that some want to credit the Templars that WERE NOT THERE in an misguided attempt at proving that the Templars dug the pit at Oak Island to hide treasure and Holy Relics, including the Ark of the Covenant.

Where is the proof that the Templars found the Ark of the Covenant and transported it and other Holy Relics from Jerusalem to France, which is the basis of all these fabulous claims about the Templars at Oak Island and the Ark eventually being taken to Virginia by the Founding Fathers who placed secret code messages in the Declaration of Independence revealing its location.

Last edited:

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Dave Rishar

Silver Member
Mar 6, 2008
WA
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Vaquero, XP Deus, Vallon Gizmo
You are the one confused I have always known that William Sinclair led the attack at the Battle of Bannockburn. If I ever said Henry Sinclair then it was a mistake. The only I see on here that keeps saying Henry Henry Henry is you. And you are wrong.

Speaking of the Battle of Bannockburn, when I questioned how much that we actually know about that battle earlier in this thread, you seemingly implied that the misunderstanding was on my part. I asked for clarification. Can you clarify what you meant?

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The answer speaks for itself. Does not need a reply.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
The answer that speaks for itself is that there were no Sinclairs leading a Templar charge at Bannockburn.
That misinformation was created by Andrew Sinclair in his pseudo history book.
As stated many times, the ONLY cavalry charge at Bannockburn was the SCOTS CAVALRY led by Sir Robert de Keth (Keith).

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If you only knew the true information. You always say everyone is wrong, where do you get your facts that makes all these historians wrong. They are privileged to have information that is not shared with the public. I have a lot of information I can not and will not share with the public. There are a lot of things being found out at an astronomical rate of speed. I am only glad to be in on this new history that makes the old history look like something that should have been thrown out in last weeks trash.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
Considering that history is what occurred in "olden times", who are these "historians" that have "privileged" you "to be in on this "new history information" that is not shared with the public?
Are these the "historians" that told you Shakespeare was illiterate and couldn't even write his name and that Francis Bacon wrote and/or hid codes in Shakespeare's works and in the King James Bible?
If so, there is a good possibility that they may not be legitimate credited academic historians involved with actual documented research but may be the current crop of pulp quasi-historians who crank out pseudo speculation mingled with minimal real facts to fabricate an alternative history story.
If this is the "true information" as you claim, please share the names of these ground breaking historians that are finding things at "an astronomical rate of speed" with us TN readers.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
Really sad the way education is today.
Educators and teachers do not know the truth so they are left repeating the same false history over and over. And yet we do not get educated. About like the blind leading the blind.
Everything that is taught in school has been proven to be not true. So why do they keep repeating it over and over...
What is really sad are those that spread these beliefs in pseudo history created by the every growing plethora of pulp quasi-historian charlatans while proclaiming real hard documented historical fact is not true.
As has been exhibited on these threads, when asked to provide to name these historians that know the "TRUTH" that no other historians, educators, and teachers don't know, the response is the usual "I know what I know and academic credentials don't matter because everything taught in school has been proven to be not true"- then silence abounds.
The reason why this "new" history discovered by these non academic pulp history writers is NOT taught in schools, is because it is "false History" with no real actual hard documented collaborating facts beyond the authors imagination.

Last edited:

cachenut

Jan 31, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have not seen the show in 5 months now. Did I miss something?? old wood, water, dirt, broken glass, rocks! rusty nails.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
Yes, Henry Sinclair and the Templars sailed it here but it was not documented by Zeno in the Cremona Document keeping it a secret a between the Illuminati and Rosicrucians until John Alden discovered a hidden message in Shakespeare's THE TEMPEST, placed there in the First Folio by Francis Bacon, that revealed the location of the great lost Templar treasure at Oak Island that was recovered by Alden's descendant, John Adams and the other Founding Fathers and taken to Williamsburg, Virginia.
Yes, that's what happened, give or take a fabrication or two...well maybe three or more. :laughing7:

sasquash

Nov 2, 2016
North of Quebec
Detector(s) used
Computers
Primary Interest:
Other
Yes, Henry Sinclair and the Templars sailed it here but it was not documented by Zeno in the Cremona Document keeping it a secret a between the Illuminati and Rosicrucians until John Alden discovered a hidden message in Shakespeare's THE TEMPEST, placed there in the First Folio by Francis Bacon, that revealed the location of the great lost Templar treasure at Oak Island that was recovered by Alden's descendant, John Adams and the other Founding Fathers and taken to Williamsburg, Virginia.
Yes, that's what happened, give or take a fabrication or two...well maybe three or more. :laughing7:

Will you write a book about that ?
It will be documented

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It is hard to keep posting when posters keep making fun of everything you research as a path trying to search out the truth. But I will keep trying. Here is a carbon dating of the Coconut Fibers since you asked for something around 1300 AD. Coconut Fiber Dating.jpg

There were three treasures I know of that were buried on Oak Island. Two were buried in 1398. One was recovered and the other could not just before the American Revolution. In Sept. 1746, the "Money Pit" was dug and a large treasure from France was buried there. Since, France backed the Colonies against Great Britain, I believe this treasure was given by France to the American Colonies. Several other treasures were recovered in Mahone Bay before the American Revolution. Enough treasure to fill three ships heavy laden. I have the complete inventory of the treasure. There were other treasures of the Knight's Templar brought over at the latter end of the 17th Century and yes ECS, these ships had the "Ark of the Covenant of GOD" aboard. These treasures have not been recovered and they are buried in at least 7 different locations.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread