The TRUE story behind the Oak Island legend... (Finally revelaed)

Raparee

Feb 18, 2016
Nova Scotia
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Believe what you will everyone will never see the same thing. I have set at ball games, car races or any other competitive games and see opposite views. Do not understand them but I know they are there and they always will. So you believe what you want but do not tell me what to believe.

The problem is that you seem to be trying to pass of your personal belief as fact.

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The problem is that you seem to be trying to pass of your personal belief as fact.

No not fact just better than saying it could not happen that way. Wheras fact is 100%, could not happen that way is 0% and my personal belief places it in the middle at 50%. So I am not the one that is saying it is fact, I am only saying I have an open mind to this being fact and I do not have a closed mind.

Raparee

Feb 18, 2016
Nova Scotia
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
From post #31:
"Can you see anything in what Petter Amundsen deciphered?"

This statement would lead me to believe that you take for a fact that Amundsen has deciphered something... whatever he claims that he has deciphered.

Raparee

Feb 18, 2016
Nova Scotia
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No the Ark of the Covenant was brought over by the RC's and buried on Oak Island.

Statement of fact. Not belief.

I have carried Petter's work further into our Founding Fathers and I have located where the Ark of the Covenant of God is today.

Statement of fact, not belief.

Sounds more like the words of a man closer to the 100% than the 50% that he claims to be at.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
No matter how intelligent one is reputed to be, they can still be wrong...
The vast number of academics, scholars, and professional codebreakers that dispute that Bacon had placed hidden codes in Shakespeare's works, and those that totally dismiss Petter Amundsen's similar claims, should cause one to pause and reconsider the validity of his presentation.

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Statement of fact. Not belief.

Statement of fact, not belief.

Sounds more like the words of a man closer to the 100% than the 50% that he claims to be at.

Well ECS you and Raparee are both right, Petter Admundsen is 100% correct according to my going over about 40 hours of his videos and purchasing and reading his two books. I have also went over his research at least five times and I can find he followed the coded paths of the code books written during Shakespear's time. Yes the work of Petter Admundsen is 100% right on the bubble. As I said I have followed up on his research and work applied it to American RC documents and books and I have located the "HOLY GRAIL" I have seen it. The Gold Cup of Christ and it will lead you to the location of the Ark of the Covenant and it has been locked away for about 200 years. So YES I know Petter Admundsen's work is 100 % CORRECT. Now post all of your "That can not be correct"

Honest Samuel

Banned
Sep 23, 2015
Connecticut
Detector(s) used
Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
# 1. does not make sense to me. Water problems are the reasons that the brothers will never cover any treasures.

Singlestack Wonder

Bronze Member
Mar 28, 2014
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Believe what you will everyone will never see the same thing. I have set at ball games, car races or any other competitive games and see opposite views. Do not understand them but I know they are there and they always will. So you believe what you want but do not tell me what to believe.

But at the end of ball games and car races there is one proven winner...

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
... YES I know Petter Admundsen's work is 100 % CORRECT. Now post all of your "That can not be correct"
Shakespeare's FIRST FOLIO is the original and definitive printing of the Bard's work. If there are hidden ciphers by Francis Bacon, they would have to have been included in this printing.
Shakespeare's colleagues John Heminges and Henry Condell who were named in his will contacted Edward Blount Bookseller for the printing project. The printers were William Jaggard and his son, Isaac, who employed several different typefaces for the printing, instead of the two required for a hidden cipher, and as noted on an earlier post, the printing practices and means during that time period made it impossible to transmit any accurate message in code.
...but most important, Francis Bacon was NOT involved in any way with the compiling, printing, or publication of Shakespeare's FIRST FOLIO- there is NO way Bacon could have placed ciphers in the works of Shakespeare.
Shakespeare Resource Center - A Brief History of William Shakespeare's First Folio

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes and Shakespeare wrote all of those plays about royalty and countries he had never heard of or seen. Since Shakespeare could not write you tell me how he did all of his writing? His parents could not read or write and his children could not read or write. Surely a man that could write such beautiful plays, folios or sonnets would have taught his children to read and write.

Singlestack Wonder
But at the end of ball games and car races there is one proven winner...

Yes there is always one proven winner. But sometimes it is not the rightful winner, a bad call by officials or any such thing could make someone else a winner even though someone else should have won. It goes on all the time in life. Crime scenes and other things in life it may look one way but a court has to decide which is the correct murderer or suspect. And in this case I have decided that Petter Admundsen is innocent of charges by the naysayers and he is the winner to find the location of the Ark of the Covenant and the Templar Treasures. He found it was buried on Oak Island. Because it is not there after 400 years does not prove his work wrong. The owners just came back and got the treasure.

Last edited:

reddirtwillie

Jan 4, 2013
Mo
Detector(s) used
AT Pro / Whites Eagle II SL - Wilson/lesche/garrett pro pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I wouldn't worry. It's actually being guarded by top men - top men.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
Yes and Shakespeare wrote all of those plays about royalty and countries he had never heard of or seen.
Shakespeare could not write you tell me how he did all of his writing
His parents could not read or write and his children could not read or write.
a man that could write such beautiful plays, folios or sonnets would have taught his children to read and write...
...and you know this is fact?
How?
John Heminges and Henry Condell who were associates of William Shakespeare, were mentioned in his will, and arranged for the printing of the FIRST FOLIO had no doubts that Shakespeare wrote those plays.
So please inform us on how you know that Shakespeare was illiterate, considering that the legitimate academic world does not hold or support this view.

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
...and you know this is fact?
How?
John Heminges and Henry Condell who were associates of William Shakespeare, were mentioned in his will, and arranged for the printing of the FIRST FOLIO had no doubts that Shakespeare wrote those plays.
So please inform us on how you know that Shakespeare was illiterate, considering that the legitimate academic world does not hold or support this view.

Have you seen any thing written by Shakespeare and/or signed by Shakespeare? For a man to write so many folios and sonnets yet no letters, no documents no scrap papers with anything signed by him. There are maybe five of his signatures reportedly found and each one is in a different handwriting, most likely written by someone else. Shakespeare was a paid front for real authors that could not publicly print anything for their own safety. Enough said some things you have to except and somethings you have to figure out for yourself.

Raparee

Feb 18, 2016
Nova Scotia
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Have you seen any thing written by Shakespeare and/or signed by Shakespeare? For a man to write so many folios and sonnets yet no letters, no documents no scrap papers with anything signed by him. There are maybe five of his signatures reportedly found and each one is in a different handwriting, most likely written by someone else. Shakespeare was a paid front for real authors that could not publicly print anything for their own safety. Enough said some things you have to except and somethings you have to figure out for yourself.

Your logical fallacy is: argumentum ex silentio.

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Your logical fallacy is: argumentum ex silentio.

So you are saying "I am ignorant because I do not have the documents to verify my argument?" Posting something in "Latin" or another language should be looked into by the "MODERATORS" I do not think it wise to call someone ignorant in any language? But since you need documents, I will not post any.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
So you are stating that John Heminges and Henry Condell, friends, colleagues of Shakespeare created a "hoax" by claiming he authored the plays in the FIRST FOLIO that has fooled scholars and academics for over 400+ years and that you are the only one to know this "truth"?
REALLY!

You will not post documents to support this fabricated opinion...
...BECAUSE LEGITIMATE DOCUMENTION DOES NOT EXIST!

Last edited:

Raparee

Feb 18, 2016
Nova Scotia
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So you are saying "I am ignorant because I do not have the documents to verify my argument?" Posting something in "Latin" or another language should be looked into by the "MODERATORS" I do not think it wise to call someone ignorant in any language? But since you need documents, I will not post any.

Argumentum ex silentio
"To make an argument from silence (Latin: argumentum ex silentio) is to express a conclusion that is based on the absence of statements in historical documents, rather than their presence."
Example: Shakespeare was illiterate because we have no examples of his writing.

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You have no signed documents by Shakespeare proving that he could write. So it goes, one each, next.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread