BEALE SOLUTION & VAULT LOCATED / OAK ISLAND CONNECTION? / TEMPLAR GOLD? / WEBSITE ON.

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just another game with a truck load of candles.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
...by the usual suspects compiling the same rehashed discussions from these various TN threads. :thumbsup:

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
South Central Upstate NY in the foothills of the h
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I want to see images of what the "treasure" looks like.

Not more tail chasing (Especially off-site. How rude).

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
South Central Upstate NY in the foothills of the h
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Well I solved it some time ago based on the evidence: there is nothing now, nor was there ever any cache or artifact of substantial value on Oak Island.

The "Beale" papers were a fabrication to sell a little publication.

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:tchest::tchest::tchest::tchest::tchest::tchest::tchest::tchest::tchest::tchest::tchest::tchest::tchest::tchest::tchest::tchest::tchest::tchest::tchest::tchest::tchest::tchest::tchest::tchest: I guess these will have to be taken back to Oak Island

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There is mention of a forthcoming book, maybe a genuine Beale game candle will be included with the purchase.

Trying to get rich off the Beale Mystery like the Forest Fenn Treasure. Only this scam has no treasure.

Dave Rishar

Silver Member
Mar 6, 2008
WA
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Vaquero, XP Deus, Vallon Gizmo
There are significant issues with the Beale legend. The ones that cause me the most alarm are, as usual, the logical ones. (The second is the unverifiable and very questionable back story.)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread