BEALE SOLUTION & VAULT LOCATED / OAK ISLAND CONNECTION? / TEMPLAR GOLD? / WEBSITE ON.

Real of Tayopa

Bronze Member
Sep 4, 2016
Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The saft is a cover up, the room is not, but runs off in a tunnel to one side of the shaft, in the shaft.

Ryano

Feb 16, 2014
St. Augustine, FL
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Who was the guy who dug up several empty "pots" in VA(?) some years ago ? There's photos of the "recovery" floating around the internet somewhere.

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Who was the guy who dug up several empty "pots" in VA(?) some years ago ? There's photos of the "recovery" floating around the internet somewhere.

There were some pots found on North Goose Creek in the creek bed. But as far as digging them up? I have dug up a couple of pots with iron covers but no gold.

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
South Central Upstate NY in the foothills of the h
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
That's the trouble with fairy gold. It turns to rubbish when the charm wears off.

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's the trouble with fairy gold. It turns to rubbish when the charm wears off.

That is the trouble with your thought pattern also. I was not searching for the Beale Treasure when I found the two iron pots with iron covers. I was searching for $40,000 in gold hidden by a wealthy man in 1933 or 1934 just before he died of a stroke. I have his bank statements and his income tax record copies from 1927 to 1934. So do not confuse stories to verify your abusive claims of rubbish.

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
South Central Upstate NY in the foothills of the h
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I'm not confusing anything. I'm on an Oak Island sub-forum.

So who is confused?

But at least no one can say you don't have a pot to piss in. You have two!

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
What amazes me is all the gold treasure stories in iron pots, Beale, Confederate next to railroad tracks, Franklin's wealthy man, etc...

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
Trying to get rich off the Beale Mystery like the Forest Fenn Treasure.
Only this scam has no treasure.
With all the "self-promotion" posts made by 81618 and his crony, Icehouse, on the BEALE THREADS, it does present the feel of that, or as "Legrand" would refer, like Poe's "Grand Diddle". :wink:

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Only the Shadow knows for sure.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
It appears that the famous TEAM BEALE MYSTERY have faded into the shadows, ending not with a bang, but not even with a whimper.

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Maybe they have taken our advise and went to dig up or open the concrete vault?

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
...or went to another website seeking non-refundable gift investments for a 10% share of the recovery of a fictional dime novel treasure. :icon_thumright:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread