Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Oct 2006

Re: piqua ohio

Hey Kas, long time no hear. Are you stil out there? Is the field still in beans?

Kas
    beep beep.

Jan 2007
    none....wish I had them all back!
    2 times

They are taking the field down as of Friday. So..... We can go a few at a time. Let me know.

Ken
    I'm the friend a friend would like to have.

Oct 2006

Hey, sounds great. Im ready to go whenever you are. Does next weekend sound good?

Jan 2005
    Lancaster, Ohio
    e-trac
    Banner Finds (1)

i would love to go sometime if there is a chance but now since it seems like everyone wants to go on this hunt i would understand if there isnt room.

Mike

Oct 2006

Truly Mike I dont have anything to do with deciding who goes but I dont think there are alot of people still paying attention to this post. I think we have a pretty good shot. If there is any planning to be done it needs to be soon. It's suppossed to be getting pretty cold tonight and thats never a good sign for detectorists. My nephews bday party is this Saturday from 1 to 3 so I can go before, after, or go all day and take a break to go to his party if this weekend we are to do it. Im also open on Sunday all day as well. Well I say we get a move on this thing because my detector is burning a hole in its case just dying to get out. Whaddya say Mike, let's put some pressure on Kas . lol Well hope to hear something soon.

Kas
    beep beep.

Jan 2007
    2 times

Ohionewbie and Mike You guys are welcome to come. I'll let you know what time on Sunday, where to meet, as soon As I get it nailed down. weather permitting.

I'm not making any promises on finds, just that this field butts up against Johnston farm, and was part of Johnston's plain. Of course Fort Pickawillany is within earshot, too.

Ken

Oct 2006

Hey, sounds good Kas, just let us know. We'll be waiting.

Kas
    beep beep.

Jan 2007
    2 times

We are meeting at Bob Evans at st. Rt. 36 at the Miami valley centre mall at 10:30 a.m. Sunday morning.

PM me for my phone number if you need help with directions.

Ken

us
    Mar 2007
    central ohio
    MINELAB E TRAC x 2
    10 times
    Metal Detecting

GOOD LUCK GUYS!!!
    teverly

Oct 2006

Sounds great Kas, can't wait. I should be able to find it just fine. Might wanna give me your phone # just in case. You can e-mail me at robk416@aol.com I hope Mike gets this in time. I'll do as much research as I can before we go. Would you happen to know the exact location of it, say on google earth or mapquest?

us
    chuck

Feb 2007
    spacecoast florida
    fisher cz6a--teknetics g2 --cz20--minelab excal 800--discovery3300--original whites tdi--tesoro sandshark--whites dual field
    277 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting

wow!!! good luck and ill be wishing i was there.
    you dont know what you dont know, and you dont know what you dont dig!!!!!!!!

Kas
    beep beep.

Jan 2007
    2 times

Ohionewbie. We waited on you until 10:45. Did you forget to set your clock back?

us
    chuck

Feb 2007
    spacecoast florida
    fisher cz6a--teknetics g2 --cz20--minelab excal 800--discovery3300--original whites tdi--tesoro sandshark--whites dual field
    277 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting

well, how did you guys do?
    you dont know what you dont know, and you dont know what you dont dig!!!!!!!!

Oct 2006

I am so sorry Kas. We had a minor stuation with my step son's dad and had to go pick him up this morning in Hamilton. I would've given anything to go and be part of the action but it just wasn't possible. I am glad that Mike was able to get out there. So did you guys have any success? Any major finds? If you do plan on returning anytime soon, I would love to go. Well hope to hear from ya soon.

Sep 2006
    Southwest Ohio
    EXPLORER SE

Heres my post on the piqua hunt. http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.p...,117474.0.html

Frank

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Sponsors