5 quick pans

goldenmojo

Bronze Member
Dec 9, 2013
N. California
Detector(s) used
Bazooka Prospector-Sniper-Supermini Thanks Todd & Chris, Goldhog Multisluice Thanks Doc, My Land Matters Thanks Claydiggins, 6 Senses
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Got to run 5 quick pans yesterday on my way to pick up a friend for an appointment.

IMG_4562.JPG

Upvote 0
OP
OP
goldenmojo

goldenmojo

Bronze Member
Dec 9, 2013
N. California
Detector(s) used
Bazooka Prospector-Sniper-Supermini Thanks Todd & Chris, Goldhog Multisluice Thanks Doc, My Land Matters Thanks Claydiggins, 6 Senses
Primary Interest:
Prospecting

Goldwasher

Gold Member
May 26, 2009
Sailor Flat, Ca.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
SDC2300, Gold Bug 2 Burlap, fish oil, .35 gallons of water per minute.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Matt.. Welcome to tnet....Yea, does a mountain lion eat skunk because he is hungry or just that bada$$.....Well, now we can call it no skunk canyon!!!!!!! Had a good time guys we need to do it again soon!

OP
OP
goldenmojo

goldenmojo

Bronze Member
Dec 9, 2013
N. California
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
From the amount of gold and the lack of odiferous rodents it it No Skunk Canyon.......

Eastforklocal

Sep 25, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Pwm sup dude good to see your finally on here ! I've been slacking. Reading to many miner journals .. Lol thanks again mojo for the hook up on that . I read pages everyday, mind blown.. "We did ok on the claim 60 oz " looks to be petering out ... Next week 150 oz .. Lol

OP
OP
goldenmojo

goldenmojo

Bronze Member
Dec 9, 2013
N. California
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Unbelievable how much was taken out. We just got to the gold fields 165 years too late.......

Aufisher

Bronze Member
May 12, 2013
The Golden State
Detector(s) used
Whites Goldmaster V/SAT. VibraProbe. Bazooka 48" Prospector Sluice. Shorts. Chickens + Goats + Goldhounds. 35' Chris Craft Caribbean motorsailer. FISH OIL + BURLAP
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Unbelievable how much was taken out. We just got to the gold fields 165 years too late.......
You look like you're almost half way through picking up what they left! Did you ever get a scale? You should get the one that reads in pounds not grams. Way to go buddy!

OP
OP
goldenmojo

goldenmojo

Bronze Member
Dec 9, 2013
N. California
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
.Got a scale and setting up for a weigh in. Will keep you posted.

OP
OP
goldenmojo

goldenmojo

Bronze Member
Dec 9, 2013
N. California
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Been working the miller table but relapsed with the creeping crud so been slow the last two days. Going to try to get out tomorrow. You out this next weekend?

pennyweightmatt

Tenderfoot
Jan 11, 2015
Been working the miller table but relapsed with the creeping crud so been slow the last two days. Going to try to get out tomorrow. You out this next weekend?

I called you mojo, no im down in LA.been dealing with some issues and trying to figure out transport of a dredge and a 4000 dollar rock crusher down to LA.gun a be a long week

Eastforklocal

Sep 25, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Gnarly part was I almost got to cruise up for the week but didn't have a ride all the way home ... Two "weeksish" I'll have my truck ... I'll fill you in mojo !!!

OP
OP
goldenmojo

goldenmojo

Bronze Member
Dec 9, 2013
N. California
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Finding Gold With New Truck > :walk:

Eastforklocal

Sep 25, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So update to the truck .. Made it all the way to magic mountain after fighting three hrs of traffic ....truck started acting funny .. Turned around came home .. Am depressed lol! Headed to the new claim today and gonna run a highbanker so we will see what's up

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread