5 quick pans

goldenmojo

Bronze Member
Dec 9, 2013
N. California
Detector(s) used
Bazooka Prospector-Sniper-Supermini Thanks Todd & Chris, Goldhog Multisluice Thanks Doc, My Land Matters Thanks Claydiggins, 6 Senses
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Got to run 5 quick pans yesterday on my way to pick up a friend for an appointment.

IMG_4562.JPG

Upvote 0
OP
OP
goldenmojo

goldenmojo

Bronze Member
Dec 9, 2013
N. California
Detector(s) used
Bazooka Prospector-Sniper-Supermini Thanks Todd & Chris, Goldhog Multisluice Thanks Doc, My Land Matters Thanks Claydiggins, 6 Senses
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Trying to free up schedule for Sat....??? :dontknow:

BillyGoldt and I are going to be out prospexploring on Sat so we won't be there.... did not dig in the hole you started last time but we took everything completely around it on all sides so feel free to take any spot there.

Eastforklocal

Sep 25, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ya she's 9... But I've taken her to the river a. Few times ... She's good for like two maybe three buckets . Now she's thinking everything is gold hahahahaha

OP
OP
goldenmojo

goldenmojo

Bronze Member
Dec 9, 2013
N. California
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
She's heading the right direction.

russau

Gold Member
May 29, 2005
St. Louis, missouri
well I cant stand it either! Im going out looking over a location tomorrow after almost three years with a bad back. the back is still bad BUT "FRIGGIN THAT" im going anyway to prospect a creek for some dredgeing this summer. virgin creek that's NEVER been dredged. Glacial gold area. Im going to dig 4 classified 5 gallon buckets and run the cons through my Gold Cube to see what I got! possible club outing this summer! HA! Who knows , I may find a beer tab or two!

OP
OP
goldenmojo

goldenmojo

Bronze Member
Dec 9, 2013
N. California
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Two years ago my back was gone and I couldn't walk 20' at a time. I was able to get a surgery and it cleaned up most of the pain. Just hurts a little and tingling /numb but I can deal with that. Gave me a new lease on life. Gold is the ultimate motivator though. It will make you live through all kinds of trials. Hope you can get out there safely and pull more color than tabs on your adventure. Take care.

OP
OP
goldenmojo

goldenmojo

Bronze Member
Dec 9, 2013
N. California
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Got out today and worked little traps and small pockets of reachable hardpack. The hardpack was wedged between 10- 20 ton boulders with the exposed edges on the downriver side.

12-13-14.JPG

OP
OP
goldenmojo

goldenmojo

Bronze Member
Dec 9, 2013
N. California
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Me too...

AlaskaGold

Nov 28, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow mojo great looking gold again! I did some digging today... Dug a snow drift out of the driveway! It's warming up for the next few days above freezing so might make a run for whatever open water I can find. Dig as many buckets of material I can to bring back and run in the garage. Great work on the gold!

OP
OP
goldenmojo

goldenmojo

Bronze Member
Dec 9, 2013
N. California
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Good luck on your adventure. Hope you hit the lucky strikes.

OP
OP
goldenmojo

goldenmojo

Bronze Member
Dec 9, 2013
N. California
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
PWM welcome to the forum.

Hangtowndiggins

Oct 1, 2013
placerville ca
Detector(s) used
GBpro. BGT 48" miner, 36" prospector and super mini
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good times n cool digging with you fellas and Goldwasher on the claim:thumbsup: Was nice to meet you PWM, welcome!

Ps. Great looking pans Mojo!

Last edited:

Duckwalk

Mar 21, 2014
Lincolnton North Carolina
Detector(s) used
30" Bazooka Sniper, Drop Riffle sluice box.
Various Gold Pans
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Good times n cool digging with you fellas and Goldwasher on the claim:thumbsup: Was nice to meet you PWM, welcome!

Ps. Great looking pans Mojo!

I was starting to wonder where you had been. Either i was in the wrong threads or you have been MIA for a while.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread