New Pyramid Pro Pan Video on You Tube

SRP_KBell

Apr 4, 2017
Galt, CA
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
We have released a new Pyramid Pro Pan video that details its features against the competition. Here are some video highlights:

Its stainless steel riffles quickly and thoroughly cut through any material including hard pack, caliche, clay and mud. It is the only pan on the market that can properly clean these materials and separate the gold. High flow materials like sand and silt are also no problem due to the Pyramid Pro Pan’s solid body construction. There are no openings in the body that can prematurely eject your pay material and lose gold.

The Pyramid Pro Pan is used streamside while sitting on a rock, chair or 5 gallon bucket – no need to stand in the middle of the stream and make back and forth trips back to the waters edge to empty concentrates or add more material. You also do not need to bend over at the waist while using this pan - Back strain caused by this panning position is eliminated. The handles are ergonomically shaped and elevated above the pan. This allows you to sit in a more upright position and keeps your hands out of the cold water.

The Pyramid Pro Pan’s HDPE plastic body is shaped to force the material down to the center of the pan and features a pre-mix chamber that concentrates and drives the gold into the trap. Once the material is in the pan the gold can’t get out. All the edges of the pan are rounded which eliminates the need to sand your pan edges so you don’t cut yourself.

The body also displaces water even when full, making the pan feel lighter. You can easily move the pan using only your fingertips - No need to forcibly grip the pan when working material. You do not need to clean the pan after every bucket – you can process material all day with only one or two cleanouts.

The Pyramid Pro pan has been used for nearly a decade on six continents and is guaranteed for life. If there is an issue we will either repair or replace your pan.

A quick note: We decided to run the material without adding gold – The point of the video was to highlight its features and capabilities by running some of the most difficult material miners encounter in the field. Adding two or three grams of gold in a half bucket of dirt would be an obvious distraction.

Comments here on Treasurenet or on our video are appreciated.

Upvote 0

Goldwasher

Gold Member
May 26, 2009
Sailor Flat, Ca.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
SDC2300, Gold Bug 2 Burlap, fish oil, .35 gallons of water per minute.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
my point was that car companies knock others so you will buy theirs.

So thanks for clarifying that.

The thing that is frustrating about the hog pan and the pyramid pan is that you need to use both hands and they hold onto larger rock.

Per your advertising you claim that the pyramid pan is the "only" pan that efficiently cleans cobble clay etc.

That is an untrue statement. Period.

I can also clean cobble and break up clay. with my super sluice or any pan.

Per loading ...filling any pan all the way is not the best way.

I can pan one handed with my super sluice. Quickly panning down and segregating material or actually just swirl fan tap and snuff out the heavies.

With a hog pan flow pan or pyramid. you still have to use a pan.

Per "production panning" I understand some people thing hitting a cobble bar and running the same material through a pan that you really should be sluicing is called production.

To me and others that do "produce" with a pan when needed per conditions.. it's about the material.

Even so an experienced panner can run just as much material through a regular pan than through the above mentioned tools.

The funny thing is they actually hold onto material you are trying to pan out..produce more large unneeded cons and like I said you still need to pan after.

I would never get or sell any of thing. I tried the hog pan it was awkward and could only be used in certain places .

With a regular pan you can pan in a shallow mud puddle.

I hate bucket classifying though if I had to make the choice I would rather classify into a bucket and pan with a regular pan. Over a pyramid pan, hog pan flow pan etc.

Pyramid pan has been around for years.

The mod with the expanded to keep big stuff out of the bottom is an improvement. Other than that it is not a step forward in prospecting tools.

it's just another tool. it most certainly does not replace a gold pan and for the experience prospector it falls pretty short of wanted recovery and production attributes.

I realize when a company pays for sponsorship it means you aren't allowed to give an honest informed experienced critique of the sponsors product.

But, I don't care. It should give the sponsor the right to bash and critique others products either.

Last edited:

placertogo

Aug 25, 2010
Maine USA
With both the Pyramid Pro and HogPan, you still need a regular pan to get down to the gold. Both manufacturers are clear about this. I suggest readers check out YouTube for various demonstrations of these products. Dennis Katz and “Doc” Vetter are both innovators and make great products. Every stream is different and presents varying challenges to the use of these or any products.

Goldwasher

Gold Member
May 26, 2009
Sailor Flat, Ca.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
SDC2300, Gold Bug 2 Burlap, fish oil, .35 gallons of water per minute.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A pan can pan wherever a pan can pan.

And work the same way no matter where the panner is panning

OP
OP
S

SRP_KBell

Apr 4, 2017
Galt, CA
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
GW, Placertogo, silverking, etal -

At the beginning of this thread I asked for comments - that of course means ALL comments not just ones I like or say my product is the greatest thing since running water.

Some posts say the Pyramid Pro is a good product. I'm glad miners that use our product are happy because they will pass on the word.
Silverking gave an honest assessment of both products and now uses my competitors product - It obviously fits his needs better.
GW has talked about the Super Sluice pan and feels it is a comparable product - I don't completely agree with his premise but totally agree it is a solid product.

Some of you busted my chops on "negativity" in the video - As stated above my goal was not to bash my competitor but to bring two limitations in our competitor’s product to the attention of the industry and demonstrate how our product solves those issues. I apologize if a negative conclusion was drawn.

Last edited:

placertogo

Aug 25, 2010
Maine USA
And my apologies if I sounded overly critical, Kevin. Your products are good and will sell themselves by word of mouth. I honesty feel that there is a good market for all these products. We are all trying to get as many people into prospecting as possible. I believe there is strength in numbers and that will be the only way to defeat our enemies who want to keep us off the stream beds.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread