spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It will probably take until Sunday for that website to load up and I'll miss what you're talking about :laughing9:

sky355

Jul 24, 2012
Littleton Colorado
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 600
Fisher F22
Vibra tector 740
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes please do elaborate for us Bob the link doesnt give us anything.

OP
OP
B

BuffaloBob

Bronze Member
Jan 6, 2005
Rocky Mountains
Detector(s) used
Minelab X-Terra 705 Gold Coil
deteknixXpointer Probe
Minelab Ex-Terra 70
White's Classic II
2014-2015 Colorado Gold Camp Prospector
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
what happened bob?

Good question. I don't know. It's a clock running counterclockwise and represents the Black Hole (black sun) at the center of our universe.
Which will be in some perfect alignment with planet Earth Dec 21,2012. The time of a New Illumination.
It's not a doomsday clock, just a pendulum at the point of reversing direction. Ask me in 2013? :)
BB

The meaning of Illuminati Clock ...

In the center of One Seeing Eye (the human conscience ), there is the symbol of the counterclockwise Black Sun
The clock says the time for this Black Sun is ended

The time for Black Sun is over ...
This is a symbol ...

..this is a seed ...
..a new idea a new desire...
... this is a symbolic ritual expression of desire that this event become true inside the mind of people

Emanuele

Here is a YouTube link trying to illustrate the end one of one cycle being the beginning of a new cycle. That being***
This deals with the synchromystical connections between the black hole at the center of our galaxy, the number 13 and the upcoming end-date December 21, 2012

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I don't know about any of you, but I'm positive that Soundgarden has something to do with this

OP
OP
B

BuffaloBob

Bronze Member
Jan 6, 2005
Rocky Mountains
Detector(s) used
deteknixXpointer Probe
Minelab Ex-Terra 70
White's Classic II
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
The special announcement I was hoping for happened. All the technology that Star Visitors have given us, has been hidden. For lots of reasons. Now a non-profit organization is offering this technology to the world free. No user fees, licenses, or other way for greedy people to make fortunes from our basic needs. It is the KESHE FOUNDATION and here is an intro:

[h=4]
16458.jpg
Gravitation between planets and stars
Scientists have long yearned to understand the secret intelligence of creation and the mechanisms behind the maintenance of energy, gravity and motion that has been achieved in the universe. Thanks to new insights into these mechanisms and to new methods and technologies that mirror them, we have found that a vast amount of energy and gravitational force can be generated within the core of a manmade reactor.[/h] The size of our reactors varies from as small as a rechargeable battery up to a few meters for large-scale power supply or for space applications.
The technology which has been developed is a totally integrated system capable of creating energy and gravity in its core. Within this system energy is produced by the same means that govern the natural dynamics of Earth, using geomagnetic forces and principles to create energy, dynamic magnetic fields and gravity.
We have proved that it is possible to achieve lift by using gravitational positioning and without the use of fuel. Thus by utilizing the basic forces of nature, man will be able to construct new systems for flight in space, free of manmade fuels and the shackles of Earth’s gravity.
Read more...

Keshe Foundation - New horizons | Keshe Foundation

[h=2] The Keshe Foundation and its Objectives[/h]

Details Category: The Keshe Foundation

inShare​
digg

The Keshe Foundation (registered in The Netherlands) is a non-profit organization. It is the holder of all intellectual rights of M.T. Keshe relating to his technology. The main objective of this Foundation is to share the benefits from all aspects of its technologies in five different areas related to mankind’s welfare and world education.
The Keshe Foundation’s targets are to solve the main world problems of today:

• Global warming / CO2 problem (achieved)
  • The energy shortage (achieved)
  • Water problems (achieved)
  • Food problems (mostly achieved)
One objective of the Keshe Foundation is to supply plasma reactors in "Oasis Units", which will deliver an integrated solution for basic human needs such as drinking water, power supply, light and warmth. Today 1.6 billion people have no electricity and every day 4,000 children in Southern Africa die from contaminated water.
At the same time the Foundation is primarily involved in making travel in deep space a reality within the next few years and bringing it within the reach of everyone. In this domain manmade propulsion technology has become a thing of the past.

Oasis_project_550.jpg
[h=3]The Keshe Foundation has clear rules of conduct[/h] A maximum of 5% of the Foundation’s income will be spend on administration and expenses and the balance (95%) will be divided into five equal parts:

• 19% for further reseach and development
  • 19% for funding education worldwide
  • 19% for direct support to the needy
  • 19% for world peace and the environment
  • 19% for world religious studies and unification
The Foundation’s bookkeeping and accounts will be available for inspection

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Note: A message was sent to Pres. O'Bama last week about this technology. And that the US must share what we have with the rest of the world and agree to help humanity. This was also a warning. That, some kind of demonstration had already taken place to prove the threat.

Yesterday, Thursday Sept13, 2012 according to the Denver Post...

Missile Test Lights Up Sky And Phone Lines

Attachments

• JunoMissile.jpg
    JunoMissile.jpg
    364.8 KB · Views: 131
OP
OP
B

BuffaloBob

Bronze Member
Jan 6, 2005
Rocky Mountains
Detector(s) used
deteknixXpointer Probe
Minelab Ex-Terra 70
White's Classic II
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Note: A message was sent to Pres. O'Bama last week about this technology. And that the US must share what we have with the rest of the world and agree to help humanity. This was also a warning. That, some kind of demonstration had already taken place to prove the threat.

One of the hottest rumors flying this evening is the possible arrest of 600 bankers. By US military, held on a ship who will be tried in a World court. We have heard about the warrants but this is the first mention of arrests.

The world is changing. The KESHE technology disables nuke weapons as well as others. So an Israel attack on Iran is not going to happen without Israel being destroyed.

What we call bad countries just have the technology offered to the USA and we rejected the compromises we had to make. There is also a message about 10 t0 20 million Patriots in our military and other power positions who are cleaning house. The real bad guys, as I understand it, are FEMA, CIA, Air Force, DHS, NATO, Bankers and others. The Cabal.

They will not win this final battle. For many reasons the main one, I believe is the 2012 shift. We're mad as Hell and are not going to take it anymore.
BB

SpiritRelic

Sep 16, 2012
Hey bob,i listened to the keshe message thing and it made my phone crash,thanks.You remember in school the theory of the atom.You can not see a atom,but remember what they think it looks like?.Look at the atom model,then look at the earth planet model.What do you see when comparing the two? :O

OP
OP
B

BuffaloBob

Bronze Member
Jan 6, 2005
Rocky Mountains
Detector(s) used
deteknixXpointer Probe
Minelab Ex-Terra 70
White's Classic II
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
We are in the final phase of our Spiritual transformation to a higher level. This article explains how our Earth (Gaia) is preparing for this change. Part of this process involves major changes in our society. There will be redefining of our institutions, dissembling of all Cabal influences and retribution for the worst offenders.

What this means to me, I don't know. I'm just a passenger on Earthship anxious to get to our next stop. This is the greatest moment in Human history, IMHO. And we are here to witness it! :)
BB

[h=1]Release Points are at Hand…[/h] 17 Sep Gaia has called upon all Earth-Ground Hue-mans to initiate release of all old-paradigm planetary grid points. This call has been heard and is to be initiated and manifested within the period of 9-16 to 9-22. The 9-22 Equinox balance fulcrum point is a critical date for speeding the release of all former paradigm structures.

The tipping over into a full release mode occurs on the 9-22.

Rapid release of these points requires concomitant raising of Hue-man consciousness, to rise above 3D-4D results of this release.

“Sky is falling” scenarios may be attempted by some groups after the 9-22, however, general human consciousness has raised sufficiently to expose and defuse all such attempts.

Gaia is now a Planetary Stargate, and will remain so until her final birth as a Galactic Star Citizen.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Love and hugs,
~Jean
http://youtu.be/uHA9Gj5xtQQ
Uploaded by jiloun3 on Aug 2, 2010

Maybe just the end of the world as we know it. No, the world is not going to implode or explode or be completely destroyed in any form for that matter. 2012 is a new beginning, not an end.

There has been so much said about all this, from the bible, from Nostradamus, from Edgar Cayce, from the Mayans. In 2012 we will truly be able to experience heaven on earth. For some, this has already started. We are already feeling these changes. There are many people on this earth who have Ascended from the 3D reality to the 5th Dimension reality already. The Earth herself has ascended from 3D to 5D. In 5D time and space are different, they do not exist in the same way as they do in 3D. This is why so many people are having experiences outside what the “norm” has been the past few thousand years.

Some people think the financial meltdowns etc. are really bad news. It is just a change, different things going on, it doesn’t have to be bad news. Everything is perception. A lot of people are being forced to change the way they have been thinking, or the way they have been doing things. So much of the world’s issues right now are related to the old 3D ways crumbling. It is a new beginning, not an ending.

Jesus (or whatever Ascended Master you relate to based on your religion or lack thereof), IS coming. It is the Christ Consciousness in us all. Jesus “the man” is not going to just show up one day to save us. Its not quite like that. The consciousness of Jesus will show up for us all as soon as we realize that we have access to it. It is your own greatness, your own Christ Consciousness that will save you. Your realization that you are God. We ourselves are the second coming.

What makes things so hard is the separation from the divine light and love of all that is. For many years people have turned to religion, or leaders that tell us that things are outside of ourselves. Those in perceived power don’t want us to know that the power of EVERYTHING is within us. We are all one.

The talk of hellfire and hell coming to earth for those that do not accept Jesus into their lives is true in some ways, but not in the literal sense that some organized religions would have you believe. It has to do with those that accept they are the creators themselves. Those that can see and feel their own greatness will truly be creating a heaven on earth for themselves and those around them.

Those that rely on (or “worship”), things from the 3D reality — money and ego and external power — truly will be in a hell on earth. Earth and her energy is changing, has already changed. We, as a species, are learning that we can create whatever we want here. It has very little to do with ego and power. There are many on the earth right now who are here to help with this transition. Many lightworkers who are ascending and “getting it” are here to help you. Many are actually devoting their lives to helping others remember where they came from and what divine beings they are. The first wave of Ascension is over. There are many Masters on this plane of our planet right now. Willing to help you to realize you don’t have to stay stuck in 3D any more. Many people think Jesus is a saviour, as in separate from you, that will come and rescue you from your life, your existence, yourself, your perceived sins. God is not going to “make people go to hell”. What kind of loving God would actually make people go to hell? If all one does is worship money, control or power they WILL likely end up in their own hell.

This will be their own doing (or undoing) though. It will not be something that is done TO them.

Look at how things are right now. The world financial crisis is HUGE. Anyone who is very centred in, or worships, money or power at this point in time is RIGHT NOW in their own personal HELL. God certainly isn’t putting them there. It is their perception of their time on earth that is putting them there.

Those that are suffering right now just need to look inside themselves, at the Christ Consciousness, at the God in THEM. Hanging onto the old 3D reality and the worship of external things like money or power or ego is what is causing them suffering. The always wanting more is causing suffering. There is enough on this earth for everyone. Some say they don’t believe that…I’ve had people tell me to my face that I’m full of you know what just for suggesting such a thing.

The reality of it though….at least MY reality of it is that there is enough for all. If we take the greed, the control, the lusting for external power away, there is enough. All through the bible it states that God is in all of
us.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Sort of like what Buddha said... "Mind it is, which gives to things... their ESSENCE"? This is NOT the Religion Board, is it?

SpiritRelic

Sep 16, 2012
Hey bob.You need to be on coast to coast.I know you know coast to coast.You could really hit it big there.Why don't you put some of this stuff on coast to coast Web site so i can here this stuff on the radio?George M would love to talk to you like right now!.

OP
OP
B

BuffaloBob

Bronze Member
Jan 6, 2005
Rocky Mountains
Detector(s) used
deteknixXpointer Probe
Minelab Ex-Terra 70
White's Classic II
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
As many of you know I have followed the Stan Romanek saga for a long time. To jog your memory, Stan has had many paranormal experiences. All witnessed and the subject of a new movoe.

Anyway, in 2002 Stan was hypnotized and began drawing complicated formula and odd star charts. There was some hidden message in the alignment of the planets on his drawing. It was plugged into an astronomical software program to get a date. That date is tomorrow, September 21st, 2012 the Fall equinox. At 6:00 pm. This was drawn by Stan twelve years ago. Here is what Stan is saying now:

As anyone familiar with my case knows this Friday, 9/21/2012 is an important date for me. During my first experience I was given a lot of information from the Possum People, as I call them. In 2002 I had my first regression with Deborah Lindemann, and wrote down some of the equations and information that was for a lack of a better term was stuck bothersome and constantly flashing in my mind. One of which was a strange alignment of planets that was later deciphered by an astronomer out of Ireland. If he did indeed get the alignment correct something is going to happen either to me or who knows, maybe everyone. http://www.stanromanek.com/05Equations_website Sadly here we are 12 years later, and I still have no idea what, if anything will happen but I am excited at the possibility that it may be unforgettable and enlightening. If by any chance something dose happen stay alert and please let us know what you may have experienced.

The 21st, tomorrow is a Friday and I have a detecting trip with some friends. Important stuff first I say. When I get home maybe it will be sorted out. Happy hunting.............. :)
BB

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread