deteknixXpointer Probe
Minelab Ex-Terra 70
White's Classic II
2014-2015 Colorado Gold Camp Prospector
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Here are some fun updates as of 10-09-2012
BB

[h=1]Sheldan Nidle Update 10-9-12…”We Are Now Assailing the Cabal on Several Fronts: Economic, Financial, Legal”[/h] Posted on 2012/10/09

Highlights

• Many events are preparing to happen quite shortly. Your world is at a point where the collapse of its economy is imminent.
  • Our associates are now rerouting these [cabal] daily international movements of large sums of currency.
  • These still-covert developments are expected to create what can be called an early ‘Halloween’ for the dark cabal.
  • …the huge joint debts of your fragile economy are now being called up and payments in true-value gold reserves are being demanded. This concerted squeeze is about to cause a mass collapse of the fiat money system.
  • On the bright side, this accelerating slide is also creating the opportunity for the new system to be suddenly introduced by our sacred allies.
  • Those in the Light who hold the cards for change are now actively playing them, and this is confirmed by our liaison personnel who continue to report that collapse is close.
  • Those working on the plan to replace the dark governments with new ones are fully confident that their announcement of this change is at hand.
  • The new financial system is designed to bring succor and universal prosperity to all. Nevertheless, this is a mere prelude to the wondrous transformations that are planned, including a formal disclosure announcement of our presence.
  • Conditions are locking into place which can make this change inevitable. Our intention is to ensure that this shift happens as easily and smoothly as possible.
  • Presently, your world is in the grip of a climactic battle between the Light and the dark cabal. The secret sacred societies and those groups and individuals who sincerely wish to shift the world away from the dark have joined forces and have promulgated a series of legal writs concerning the takedown of this reality.
  • The first steps were to get a number of sacred elders from the ancient lineages of both East and West to decree in their favor. These decrees are setting a legal precedent for the ouster of the dark.
  • …the foundation that gives legitimacy to the Pope’s temporal rule is being removed; indeed, all temporal pronouncements that are the basis for nation-state legitimacy are now at risk.
  • We are now assailing the cabal on several fronts: economic, financial, legal; and we are confident that our strategy will swiftly bring a close to the rule of terror that has existed on your world for millennia.
  • Our associates have gathered around them a group of inspired individuals who are breaking apart the dark and its unholy constructs, and preparing us to move on toward full consciousness and a new reality for al

OP
OP
B

BuffaloBob

Bronze Member
Jan 6, 2005
Rocky Mountains
Detector(s) used
Minelab X-Terra 705 Gold Coil
deteknixXpointer Probe
Minelab Ex-Terra 70
White's Classic II
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Apparently I am violating forum rules by some of my posts. You folks interested in what's going on have many sources I've linked in my posts. For the perpetually offended members I wish you luck.
Just a note: Your personal choice is/was a one time deal. No going back as we are all adults with free will.
BB

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Apparently I am violating forum rules by some of my posts. You folks interested in what's going on have many sources I've linked in my posts. For the perpetually offended members I wish you luck.
Just a note: Your personal choice is/was a one time deal. No going back as we are all adults with free will.
BB

Yeah... just don't use the "R" word, the "G" word. or "P" word... American Political Correctness, I reckon. Were "chatting" about 4th - 5th world; Native American Prophecies or something... THUNDER BEINGS.

Last edited:
K

Kentucky Kache

Yeah... just don't use the "R" word, the "G" word. or "P" word... American Political Correctness, I reckon. Were "chatting" about 4th - 5th world; Native American Prophecies or something... THUNDER BEINGS.

That's still religion.

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's still religion.

But in this case it's clearly relating to treasure hunting. :laughing7: Thunder Beings = storms = rainbow = leprechauns = "Pot of gold at end of rainbow". Geeezzzz....fellas, step up your game. I was on top of this one right from the start. :icon_thumright:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
But in this case it's clearly relating to treasure hunting. :laughing7: Thunder Beings = storms = rainbow = leprechauns = "Pot of gold at end of rainbow". Geeezzzz....fellas, step up your game. I was on top of this one right from the start. :icon_thumright:

LOL! YER just being "BAITED", is all...

OP
OP
B

BuffaloBob

Bronze Member
Jan 6, 2005
Rocky Mountains
Detector(s) used
deteknixXpointer Probe
Minelab Ex-Terra 70
White's Classic II
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Shooting Stars This Weekend - The kids will love it.
BB

397215_517676614927313_653736669_n.jpg

OP
OP
B

BuffaloBob

Bronze Member
Jan 6, 2005
Rocky Mountains
Detector(s) used
deteknixXpointer Probe
Minelab Ex-Terra 70
White's Classic II
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
For those of us interested in the exact time for this concentration and what should you do?
BB

When the critical mass of people does that, change will come."

We will all be doing this activation at the same time on October 21st/22nd worldwide. The exact time for Puerto Escondido is 8:30pm on Sunday, October 21st which is the same as Central Time. To find a different time zone you can use timeanddate.com.

Instructions:

1. Relax your mind and body by watching your breath for a few minutes.

2. Visualize a pillar of electric blue Light emanating from the Galactic Central Sun, going through your body to the center of the Earth. Keep this pillar of Light active for a few minutes. Then make an unconditonal decision that our planet WILL be liberated and people WILL be set free.

3. Visualize ways how YOU can contribute to the liberation process. Discover your talents and make a decision about how you will use those talents towards our final goal of setting people and our planet free. Make a decision that you will support other people dedicated to this process so that we are stronger together.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Native ppl have a Gathering (THE MOMENT) set for Oct. 20, 2012... "google" THE MOMENT - Hot Springs, Az - Oct. 20, 2012. BE BLESSED!

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread