Detector(s) used
Minelab X-Terra 705 Gold Coil
deteknixXpointer Probe
Minelab Ex-Terra 70
White's Classic II
2014-2015 Colorado Gold Camp Prospector
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
The massive solar flares that were expected may not happen. There are UFO activity around the sun that may alter or change the energy bursts we are so afraid of. And why the underground DUMB bases were built. Maybe the Carrington Effect will be reduced.

"Everything on this dimensions owes its existence to the next higher dimension. The process goes from consciousness to light then energy followed by mass. The streaming energies coming in are conscious for that was their origin. The Earth, our physical world, is merely the hard copy of other higher levels."

The Cosmic Ray index shows a major increase of cosmic ray bombardment. Making some people feel sick or unwell from these increased energies.

The manifestations in the physical will follow. The Earth is being bombarded with Cosmic, Gama, X, Infrared, and other rays like never before. Magnetic waves are creating ups and downs like an energetic rollercoaster due to alignment with Galactic Plane.

We have heard about giant UFOs close to the sun. How can they do that? Anyway it is hoped that the Galactic community may be trying to block or deflect the massive solar event that seemed inevitable. Wow. Boggles the mind.

Earth changes will continue as needed to repair or change itself for our coming New Age. Gaia is a conscious entity. The Indians were right all along.

We create the world we live in. If we expect danger and fear, that will be our experience. The law of attraction will align our reality with dangerous and fearful situations.

Our beginning journey to higher dimensions would not have happened unless many good Humans wished for it. The dark side is always around, I suppose. But remember that in the Light there is no room for darkness.

Everyday there are political leaders taken sick, resigning, or no longer visible to the world. The worst of them, the global banking cabal has been destroyed. The money-changers fortunes are gone. Their stash of gold & silver has been confiscated. Their influence cut as their powerful friends are being arrested and brought to trial.

I still cringe at believing there are satanic roots to some of the most respected institutions. And people. Hard to swallow but if you believe on good & evil, it makes sense.

Earth as well as our physical bodies are being changed. During the eight minute alignment on the 21st, a tremendous energy charge was sent to the center of Earth. A different type of energy. Forget what they call it but earth changed too.

To make the trip to the higher 5th plane or bodies must adapt or become more crystalline. Our pineal glands produce crystals that's all I know. Maybe that is why Crystals are used in healing ceremonies. Maybe some kind of physical compression happens during ascent. Of course, if I had known that, I would have kept my body in better shape. :)

The announcement of alien life on Earth and introduction to some will need to happen. We all want to actually "see" UFOs or Star Visitors. And global traditions all await the re-arrival or their sacred entities.

The dark forces are trapped. They never had a "Plan-B". Never thought they could ever lose power. With their money gone, and the nations they had been blackmailing shut them out, what can they do? Try to foment revolutions. Bring out martial law. Get us fighting among ourselves. Bring terror to America. Would they be involved in school shootings? Why not. That's what terror is all about. They are the filthiest scum on the bottom of their cesspool. I believe they hope for death and fear most left alive. Poor and defending themselves before us and the Universe.

Do someone a kindness today. Tweet something nice to someone today. If you can get out in nature, just do it. And no more CNN or FOX news. Screw 'em. They all lie and watching them only encourages them.

You know I have told friends and coworkers that I loved them for a long time. At first it was jokingly. But after a while I did and do love them. Meaning I share a connection with them. Take a breath. Think a loving thought and place it in your heart. Yeah that one. Now focus and project that love from your heart like a physical object. Works for me but you try it.

My best wishes and Love to all you good folks. Happy 2013....
BB

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread