Detector(s) used
Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other
'Unwitting Slaves of America

'Unwitting Slaves of America

AN INDICTMENT OF THE AMERICAN MIND
BY: Stephen Ames
So how do most American's resolve conflicts they face when authority figures command them
to negate human life or human dignity?
The most important and best known study on obedience to authority was carried out by StanelyMilgramat Yale
University in the early 1960's. His work can be found in the Journal of Abnormal and Social psychology, 67, 371-
378 (1963) and in a book authored by him"Obedience to Authority" published by Harper and Row (1974).
The most fascinating aspect of Milgram's work was that the results he came up with surprised both
himself and his colleagues. In fact his work almost entirely escaped one of the most common complaints
leveled at psychological research, namely that the experimental findings merely confirm common sense.
There was a wide variety of people of different ages and occupations involved in the experiment.
This is how the experiment worked. You are taken into a room and met by a 31 year old biology teacher,
the experimenter. The other person in the room is a 47 year old accountant who is mild mannered and
likable.
The experimenter tells you that he is interested in learning about the effects of punishment on learning.
It is decided by drawing lots that the accountant will be the learner and you will be the teacher. You go
into a room where the learner is strapped into an "electric chair" and an electrode is strapped to his wrist.
Electrode paste is applied to his wrist to avoid burns and blisters. You are told that the electrode is
connected to a nearby shock generator.
You go into another room, which has the shock generator unit in it. It has 30 lever switches, each labeled
with a voltage between 15 and 450 volts. Groups of four switches of increasing voltage are labeled
Slight Shock, moderate Shock, Strong Shock, very Strong Shock, Intense Shock, extreme Intensity
Shock, and DANGER: Severe Shock. The final two levers are simply marked XXX.
You are told to administer a shock to the learner each time he answers wrong and to move one level
higher each time.
As the learning tasks proceeds, the learner would make a number of mistakes and receive more intense
shocks. After receiving shocks of 75, 90 and 105 volts, he would merely grunt. At 120 volts he would
yell to the experimenter that the shocks were becoming painful. At 150 volts he would yell 'Get me out
of here ! I won't be in this experiment anymore! I refuse to go on!" At 180 volts he yells "I can't stand
the pain", and at 270 volts his response becomes a scream. Thereafter, there are screams of agony, and a
vehement refusal to go on with the experiment or provide answers to questions. When the 300 volt
shock is reached, he pounds on the wall. If you , the "teacher", say at any point that you don't want to
continue the experiment, the experimenter calmly informs you that you must.
What would you do in that situation? What do you think other people would do? Stanely Milgram put
these two questions to psychiatrists, students and middle class adults. When predicting their own
behavior, absolutely everyone predicted that they would defy the experimenter and refuse to continue
with the experiment. People tend to have a high opinion of themselves. For example, psychiatrists at a
leading medical school predicted that only 3.73 percent of subjects would obey the experimenter at 300
volts and that only 1 in a 1000 would go to the 450 volt stage.
Most people unfamiliar with the actual results would predict that only a psychopath or a sadist would be
The truth Page 1 of 5
likely to keep on administering intense electric shocks to an obviously distraught, tortured and unwilling
subject. But, in fact, Milgram found that 62 percent of the people exposed to the conditions just
described continued to obey the experimenter to the lethal 450 volt level! In fact 500 times as many
individuals prepared to administer the maximum shock as predicted by a group of psychiatrists!
The learner was in collusion with the experimenter and did not actually receive any electric shocks at all.
The study was rigged so that the mild mannered accountant was always the learner and the subject
would always be the teacher.
Milgram also argued that what critics of his work really objected to was the terrible picture it drew of
human nature rather than the deception or methodology involved. Would the Milgram study have been
the subject of public outrage if all the participants had disobeyed the experimenter at the first sign of
discomfort from the learner? The evidence suggests not. Several people were given a description of the
Milgram study; some were told that most of the participants were obedient to the experimenter, and the
rest that most of them were disobedient. They rated the experiment as more harmful and as providing a
worse experience when there was a large measure of obedience.
In the Milgram study, the experimenter represented an authority figure. His authority was enhanced by
the special coat he wore, by his association with Yale university, by his aura of expertise in human
behavior.
On the other hand the "learner" in the Milgram study did everything he could to persuade the subject to
stop administering shocks. He screamed, he begged the subject to stop and in some cases he even said he
had a heart condition. The participant was unable to satisfy both the experimenter and the victim of
torture. Most people chose to side with the experimenter. The experimenter was perceived as a authority
figure so obedience, even commands to commit torture were considered the norm. After the experiment
the subjects were debriefed and it was explained to them that the were not really electrocuting the
learner.
When a human being was replaced with a puppy in a Milgram type experiment in which actual
electricity was used because you can't make a puppy yelp and howl without pain. Only 54 per cent of
male participants would administer a genuine electric shock to the puppy. But 100 per cent of the female
participants were prepared to give the most severe shock to the howling and yelping puppy. This I find
very troubling.
A psychiatrist by the name of R.D. Laing along with numerous other psychiatrists claim that mental
illness is a myth. They argue, anyone allegedly suffering from mental illness is simply behaving in ways
which deviate from those which are expected. I would like to point out that anyone who would not
inflict 450 volts into another human being on command is outside of the normal in American Society
Largely America (62 per cent) is made up of sadists, psychopaths and potential murderers and considers
behavior outside of their own as abnormal. They label those who are unlike them as mentally ill or
criminals.
For example, most American's tend to become quite upset if you do not want to pay the Internal
Revenue Service. First, the Internal Revenue Service is not a United States Government Agency, it is an
Agency of the International Monetary Fund; second, there is no law in the United States Code requiring
the vast majority of the American people to pay or file anything with the Internal Revenue Service;
third, a 1040 form is for a payment of a debt to Great Britain; fourth, not one electron collected by the
Internal Revenue Service goes to the United States government (The United States has not had a
Treasury since 1921); fifth, the Internal Revenue Service does not collect money, It collects electrons. It
has to collect these electrons or pretended hyperinflation would set in. The electrons collected by the
AN INDICTMENT OF THE AMERICAN MIND Page 2 of 5
Internal Revenue Service are not placed into an account, the electrons are simply deleted. People do not
seem to be able to grasp that a loan is nothing more than computer key strokes. The only reason that
there is interest on a pretended loan is because people might figure out what is going on, because in their
minds banks make money by charging interest on loans. The reality of the situation is banks do not
make loans. Banks put electrons into circulation. People make payments in electrons on what they think
is the principle plus the interest of a loan. If you want to pay the Internal revenue Service or a Bank just
send them a nine volt battery and tell them to keep the change. Whether they collect electrons or not is
debatable. It depends on whether or not you agree with Max Planck, because waves are particles and
particles are waves. (We are told that there is not a unified theory and that physicists are searching for it,
that is not true.Your entire existence, commerce, religion, reality and very thoughts can be summed up
in this equation. This equation is not a theory but, a proof. The proof is:
1.602 x 10-19 C à E¥
FT = h /E¥m
h/ E¥m [coupled with] Ft = I
I à D3
D3 = R (R being "Reality")
eR = 0
Zero is the absence of quantity and a linguistic element.
To make matters even worse , when you don't pay the Internal Revenue Service or a bank, people
consider you a criminal or a dead beat. You are then prosecuted by someone who is a subordinate
(Pretended U.S. Attorney paid by the IMF in electrons) of the Alien Property Custodian (Pretended
Attorney General of the United States, INTERPOL agent, paid in electrons by IMF). I almost forgot:
You are the Alien. Read the list below:
1. The IRS is not a U.S. Government Agency. It is an Agency of the IMF.
2. The IMF is an Agency of the UN.
3. The U.S. Has not had a Treasury since 1921.
4. The U.S. Treasury is now the IMF.
5. The Attorney General of the U.S. is not employed by the U.S. But is an Agent of INTERPOL which
is head quartered in Lyons, France.
6. The United States does not have any employees.
7. Social Security Numbers are issued by the UN through the IMF.
8. There are no Judicial courts in America and there has not been since 1789. Judges do not enforce
Statutes and Codes. Executive Administrators enforce Statutes and Codes.
AN INDICTMENT OF THE AMERICAN MIND Page 3 of 5
9. There have not been any Judges in America since 1789. There have just been Administrators.
10. According to the GATT you must have a Social Security number.
11. You are an "Institutional Unit" in which your body and labor are pledged to the UN through the
IMF.
12. We have One World Government, One World Law and a One World Monetary System.
13. Your Social Security number is your slave number. Just about everyone in the World has a Social
Security number from the UN through the IMF.
14. The UN is a One World Super Government.
15. No one on this planet has ever been free. This planet is a Slave Colony. There has always been a One
World Government. It is just that now it is much better organized and has changed its name as of 1945
to the United Nations.
16. New York City is defined in the Federal Regulations as the United Nations. Rudolph Gulliani stated
on C-Span that "New York City was the capital of the World" and he was correct.
17. Social Security is not insurance or a contract, nor is there a Trust Fund.
18. Your Social Security check comes directly from the IMF which is an Agency of the UN.
19. You own no property, slaves can't own property. Read the Deed to the property that you think is
yours. You are listed as a Tenant.
20. The most powerful court in America is not the United States Supreme Court but, the Supreme Court
of Pennsylvania.
GUESSWHO ANDWHAT OWNS YOU AND THE UNITED NATIONS ?
As a matter of fact the imagined President, imagined Representatives, imagined Senators, imagined
Supreme Court Justices and imagined Federal Judges are not paid by the United States Government.
Actually the United States Government does not have any employees They are paid by the International
Monetary Fund in electrons. You see there is no such thing as the United States Government. In reality
there are no Governments. There are Corporations (Fictions) such as the Federal Reserve Inc., and the
United States Inc., which in fact are private corporations. The United States Inc., is just a slave
management company. Guess what that makes you? If you said property, you are correct! You are
Human Capital. The shares that were issued for the Federal Reserve when it was created back in 1913
only cost $100.00. That was quite the bargain.
To verify the facts in the preceding paragraphs see (5 U.S.C. 903, 12 U.S.C. 95, 18 U.S.C.A. 914, 22
U.S.C. 263, 285, 286, 287, 288. Public Law 89-719, Public Law 94-564, Public Law 101-167, Public
Law 91-151 Public Law 103-465, House Report 103-826 T.D.O 150-10, T.D.O. 92, 41 Stat. Chap 214
pg. 654, Emergency Banking Act 48 Stat. 1, Articles of Agreement 60 Stat. 1440, 20 CFR chapter 111,
subpart B 422.103 (b) (2) (2), United Nations Secretariat Revised System of National Accounting,
Diversified Metal Products v. IRS et al. CV-93-405E-EJE U.S.D.C.D.I., Cromelin v. United States, 177
F.2d 275, 277 Tomalewski v. United States, 493 F.Supp 673, 675 Foster v. Bork, 425 F.Supp 1318,
AN INDICTMENT OF THE AMERICAN MIND Page 4 of 5
1319-20 FRC v. GE 281 U.S. 464, Keller v. PE 261 U.S. 428, United States v. LePatourel, 571 F2d 405,
410, Respublica v. Sweers 1 Dallas 43, INTERPOL Constitution Art. 30, Executive Order 10422, Papal
Bulls of 1455 and 1493. 42 Pa.C.S.A. 502. General Agreement on Trade and Tariffs.
When you see the documents for yourself, your mind will shatter into a thousand pieces. You will have
to acknowledge that your entire life has been nothing but a hallucination. You will have to acknowledge
that there is NOT, NOR HAS THERE EVER BEEN A GOVERNMENT, COUNTRIES, MONEY, OR
CONSTITUTIONS. All GOVERNMENTS AND COUNTRIES ARE FABRICATED FICTIONS
CLEVERLY WOVEN INTO YOUR MIND. They are fictions accepted by you because you have been
lied to and poisoned your entire life.. What would you do without an external authority commanding you
what to do and what not to do? Would you be lost? Did you ever think that maybe you would find
yourself? I am not afraid to acknowledge that I am an incomplete 'Being in motion' searching for my
reason for existing in this Petry dish commonly called Earth. The evidence in my possession cannot be
rebutted. Think twice before labeling me.
One can quickly become diagnosed mentally ill for stating the facts listed above. Most American's want
people who research and discover things such as those listed above to be locked away or murdered
because, it holds a mirror up to them and shows the evil that actually lurks in their hearts. That is exactly
what has happened to me. Don't you want my death? The people here in Pennsylvania love death. They
also want Mumia Jamal, Lisa Lambert and a host of other innocent people murdered. When federal
Judge Danzell released Lisa Lambert on a Habeas Corpus the people here in Central Pennsylvania
wanted Judge Danzell impeached. They want Lisa Lambert dead. Judge Danzell said that Lisa Lambert's
case was the worst case that he has ever seen in the English speaking world. Like Jim Morrison said in
the film "The Doors", "Hatred is a very under estimated emotion."
I will be dead soon enough. I am living in a "madhouse" now. I have been living here for a couple of
months. I am on a steady diet of Lithium Haldol etc., which sooner or later kills you. It's not that I really
want to live in this world but, the death caused by the mixture of Lithium and Haldol is a terrible form of
torture. I don't like it here. I don't have anyone to talk to. I don't even have my own room. I feel so sorry
for the people that live here. In my opinion not one of them is mentally ill. They all seem to be suffering
from living through terrible childhood's and never having anyone in their lives who cared about or loved
them. I am glad that they did allow me to bring my computer with me. So I just sit here on the floor and
type away. This essay will probably never be read by anyone. It is more of a diary than an essay. I am
writing it for myself and my children. I write everyday and save it on disk so that when my children
grow up, they can read for themselves why their dad was locked away in a home for the Insane. I never
thought that they would go this far and do this to me and rob my children of their father. But, I do the
unspeakable -- I commit thought crimes.
THE END
AN INDICTMENT OF THE AMERICAN MIND Page 5 of 5
Labels for you and me.
By: Stephen Ames
The importance of labels was memorably expressed by R.D.Laing. He claimed that if someone
labeled a scientist said "All men are machines", he might receive a Nobel prize. In contrast, if
someone labeled a schizophrenic said "I am a machine", he would promptly be locked away.
An attempt to evaluate the relative merits of these two
diametrically opposed positions, was made by David Rosenhan
of Stanford University. David Rosenhan was extremely
interested in the various approaches that have been adopted
towards the treatment of psychiatric disorders. He wondered,
is it really as simple to distinguish between normality and
abnormality as is implied by the medical model?
Finally he came up with a way of trying to determine how well psychiatrist are able to distinguish
between the normal and the abnormal, or between the sane and insane. What would happen if a number
of entirely sane people attempted to gain admission to a mental hospital by pretending to have one of the
symptoms of insanity? Would they be classified insane ? If they were admitted, would the staff realize
that a mistake had been made?
The answers to these and other questions were obtained in a study in which eight normal people, five
men and three women, attempted to gain admission to twelve different psychiatric hospitals. The twelve
psychiatric hospitals were located in five different states on the East and West coasts.
Each of the eight participants phoned the hospital asking for an appointment. Upon arrival at the
admissions office, each of them complained of hearing voices (these voices were often unclear, but
appeared to be saying 'empty', 'hollow', and 'thud'. All were judged to be insane, and all were admitted to
the hospital, on the basis of their symptom. One was diagnosed as manic-depressive psychosis, the
others as schizophrenic. But as soon as they had been admitted the participants stopped simulating signs
of abnormality, although several had a brief period of nervousness and anxiety because they felt they
would immediately be exposed as frauds.
While in the hospital, the participants indicated that they felt well and were no longer troubled by
'voices'. In general, they behaved in a friendly and cooperative way. The only strange activity they
engaged in was they spent time writing down their observations about the ward they were in. To begin
with, these notes were written in secret, but it became clear that the staff did not notice, so the notetaking
was done quite openly. This, in my humble opinion, was accomplished because most people who
work on a psychiatric ward (This is from personal experience) are some of the lowest functioning people
in society. Their main concern is control of your thoughts and emotions. They seem to enjoy
overpowering you to the point of the destruction of your mental faculties. What they can not accomplish
with torture and punishment, they accomplish through pharmaceuticals. If you resist the taking of the
pharmaceuticals, you will be held down and be given them by either injection or enema.
The structure of the various hospitals was such that those of the greatest professional status had the least
The truth Page 1 of 3
to do with their patients. The average daily contact of the participants was about 6 minutes. The actual
length of hospitalization ranged from 7 to 52 days.
The fact that all the participants were released within a few weeks would make you think that the
psychiatric staff discovered that they had been sane all the time, but no. All of the participants were
discharged with a diagnosis of 'schizophrenia in remission.'
Quite a number of the real patients did become suspicious about the participants. The first three
participants were placed in wards with a total of 118 patients, 35 of the patients voiced their doubts that
the participants were mentally ill. They said things like 'You're a journalist, or a professor. You're
checking up on the hospital.'
These findings suggest that the distinction between the sane and insane is so blurred that psychiatrists
constantly diagnose the sane for the insane. It is ironic that over 30 percent of the real patients knew that
the participants were sane. As a matter of fact the participants, after insisting that they were ill to the real
bona-fide patients, the real patients still didn't buy it and insisted that the participants were sane.
Rosenhan wondered whether he could show the opposite effect, the insane being sane. He chose as his
testing ground a research and teaching hospital. The staff there had heard about the previous experiment
and informed Rosenhan that they would not be fooled.
The first thing Rosenhan did was inform the hospital staff at this hospital that he was going to send in
one or more pseudo-patients and have them attempt to gain admission into the psychiatric ward during
the following three months. Each member of the staff was asked to observe all patients who presented
themselves for admission or in the ward and say whether they thought they were his pseudo-patients or
genuine patients. Judgments were made on a total of 193 patients admitted for psychiatric treatment.
Forty-one genuine patients were judged to be his pseudo-patients by at least one member of the staff.
Nineteen patients were suspected of being frauds by one of the psychiatrists and another member of the
staff. But the fact is, none of Rosenhan's pseudo-patients sought admittance during this time. The people
that were judged to be impostors were in fact real patients. The staff did not know the difference. This
proves that mental hospital staff do know that they are admitting people, diagnosing them mentally ill,
prescribing them dangerous pharmaceuticals, even forcing them to ingest the pharmaceuticals when they
know quite well that the people are sane. Rosenhan's conclusion was: 'It's clear that we cannot
distinguish the sane from the insane in psychiatric hospitals'.
One of the other points made by Rosenhan concerned the degrading conditions experienced by his
pseudo-patients during their stays in the Psychiatric Wards. Rosenhan himself saw a patient beaten for
walking up to one of the staff members and saying 'I like you'. On numerous occasions, when the
pseudo-patients approached staff members with polite requests for information, the staff simply ignored
the request over 80 percent of the time and did not answer. When a question was presented to a
psychiatrist it went unanswered and ignored over 70 percent of the time. That is how people are treated
in the psychiatric wards at the hospitals that I have been admitted to also. Then if you ask more than
once you are then threatened.
Now think about this. How many people receive chemotherapy for cancer when the fact is they don't
have cancer at all. What about heart disease ? How many people are prescribed dangerous
pharmaceuticals for heart disease that do not have heart disease. Last year over 170,000 people's deaths
were caused by prescription drugs. Yet the American people line up for them. About 3,500 deaths were
caused by illicit drugs such as crack, meth, heroin etc and zero deaths from marijuana. Yet you will go
to prison if you are caught possessing one of these drugs and you will go to prison for a very long time if
you are caught selling one of these drugs. The bottom line is that the drug dealer on the corner is
responsible for far less deaths than medical doctors. The difference is that the drug dealer on the corner
does not have a license to KILL like the M.D.!
Labels for you and me. Page 2 of 3
These are prime examples of the Cognitive Dissonance of the common American mind.
THE END

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions