Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other
The Thoughtless Mind

BY: Stephen Ames

The bombing of the Murrah building in Oklahoma City is one of the most sensational
experiments ever conducted on the American people. Everyone thinks there is a Government
cover-up. The truth of the matter is there is no Government cover-up. The Government wants
you to think that there is a cover-up. On the first day of the bombing when they kept reporting
that there were more bombs in the building when actually there weren't. They want you to
think that there were more bombs in the building. Then in a few hours they changed their story
after heavily reporting the existence of more bombs. You see the reason they committed such a
tragic event was to keep you glued to the television.
The bombing was committed to see how malleable the minds of the American people are. They needed
something sensational to keep you tuned in. The bombing's only purpose was to see if the people would
have a complete lack of memory not just day to day but hour to hour. The bombing was not about
passing laws or attacking the patriot or militia movement. It was about time factors and the malleability
of facts after they are presented over and over. They actually killed more than one bird with this stone.
They then proceeded to get people to say that there was a cover-up happening. That is what they want
you to think. If they can't convince you that there is a cover-up, then it proves beyond a shadow of a
doubt just how non-thinking the American people are. This was by far one of the most high risk
maneuvers ever by the Government. But, they needed to know.
The results are astounding, most people are convinced that Timothy McVeigh in a Ryder truck did it.
Other people think that the Government did it and that they screwed up and are trying to cover it up. The
truth is Timothy Mcveigh didn't do it, the Government did it and the Government is NOT trying to cover
it up. Actually everything went as planned and is still going that way. There are numerous books and
tapes about the supposed cover-up. People who are producing these tapes and books don't know it, but
they are doing the leg work. The American people do not understand psychology and the
experimentation that is performed on their minds on a daily basis. I would venture to say excluding
lawyers and their kind, that maybe one in a hundred thousand understand what the bombing of the
Murrah Building was for.
A great example of symbolism is their Gold Fringed Flag. Which according to various pretend Army
regulations and executive order signifies when flown in a courtroom, that the court is a Military court. I
know they laugh when someone argues with a pretended judge that his court is a Military court. The
person does not seem to realize that he has just acknowledged that he is insane because he just called the
room in which he is standing a courtroom. When in fact there is no such thing.
An exceptional act that these pretended judges and lawyers are not laughing about is a process that is
known as Redemption. Does this process work? You bet it does. The Redemption Process is entirely
based on fictions. By engaging in this Process known as Redemption life is being breathed into the
ultimate fictional code that binds their fictional system together. This fictional law is known as the
Uniform Commercial Code. People pretend that they are a creditor instead of pretending that they are a
debtor. This allows people to do anything they want and not be prosecuted for it and if one really
understands the Uniform Commercial Code, one can purchase anything one wants without having to
labor like the rest of the slaves. The act of acknowledging the Code brings the entire pretended
government to life. When you pretend to be a creditor instead of a debtor the pretended judges and
lawyers become your servants. You have to know exactly what you are doing or they will warehouse
The truth Page 1 of 3
you. The Uniform Commercial Code is the rules of the Hallucination. That is why the Redemption
Process is successful.
The idea and concept that in order for me to trade goods and services with someone on the other side of
an imaginary line, I must pay a pretended tax with pretended money (a few electrons) known as a tariff.
Tariffs were created for one reason and one reason only. That reason is so you would think that there is a
such thing as a Country. Countries are needed to keep people divided so that wars can be manufactured.
The wars also serve the purpose of making you think that there is such a thing as a Country. By keeping
the people divided it becomes necessary in the minds of the people to have a Government to protect
them from the bad Countries. Of course what you think is a bad Country is the good Country in the eyes
of the people who live there and your Country is the bad Country. Much of the division is based on
religion. People will readily commit acts of genocide in the name of their religion.
Marriage is a really strange concept. You purchase a license from a pretended government with
electrons. Then you enter into a building that has a large phallus on top of it. Then you stand in front of
an agent from the International Monetary Fund and take a vow that you will have sex with the same
person for the rest of your life which of course you know isn't true. Not only do you enter into a contract
with the other person, but the pretended government that you purchased the License from is also a party
to it. Actually it is the controlling party. It is also an alter-ego of the International Monetary Fund. I have
this all documented. I almost forgot: most of the buildings that people get married in, also fly the Gold
Fringed Flag.
Voting is total lunacy. You vote for pretended Senators, Representatives and a President who are your
sworn enemies. Don't believe it? In march of 1933 the "Trading with The Enemy Act" was amended
declaring those who call themselves "citizens of the United States" the enemy. That is how Frank
captured the gold, by executive order from the American people. You are literally the enemy of the
Fictional U.S. Government.
America is not in a moral crisis. America is in an Intelligence crisis. Over 50 percent of American's have
an I.Q. between 90 and 110. This allows them to eat, sleep, labor and breed but not much more. It is an
impossibility for most American's to understand even the simplest of abstract concepts or to follow the
simplest of instructions. Logic, analytical and quantum reasoning are completely out of the question.
Most American's are functionally illiterate. THIS IS NOT THEIR FAULT! It is because of the food
supply being deficient in nutrition. American's lack of intelligence is also caused by vaccines,
pharmaceuticals, fluorides, detergents, industrial cleaners commonly called shampoo etc. Americans
have been poisoned.
Less than 0.5 percent of American's have an I.Q. of 140 or over. Most of these people rule over the
others. Take lawyers for example. You just don't decide to be a lawyer. After four years of schooling
you have to take the LSAT. The LSAT is a test based mostly on analytical reasoning. The LSAT plays a
major role in what Magic Law School one may be accepted into. Not all Magic Law School's are created
equal. Yale University only accepts 3 percent of the applicants. Now a buffoon would not even apply to
such a prestigious School so, we are talking the best of the best and out of them only three percent are
accepted. So after four years of schooling in a pre law program you have to attend Magic Law School
for three years in order to become a lawyer. Even after all of that you still must pass the BAR exam. To
be a 'Magic Law Man' (Lawyer) it takes a lot of study, discipline and intelligence. I don't like lawyers
but, I do like watching them work their magic. I really enjoy reading their magic papers such as motions
and briefs. To me, watching a lawyer at work is by far the most enjoyable activity one can engage in.
Even after all of the horrible things that lawyers have done to me, I still enjoy them. All lawyers lie.
They have to in order to keep the people hallucinating. Lawyers will ever tell the truth. No one would
believe them anyway.
They want your mind. They even are confident enough to report it in the Congressional Record. For
example:
"We need a program of psychosurgery for political control of our society. The purpose is physical
The Thoughtless Mind Page 2 of 3
control of the mind. Everyone who deviates from the given norm can be surgically mutilated. The
individual may think that the most important reality is his own existence, but this is only his personal
point of view. This lacks historical perspective. Man does not have the right to develop his own mind.
This kind of liberal orientation has great appeal. We must electrically control the brain. Some day armies
and generals will be controlled by electric stimulation of the brain." Dr. Jose M.R. Delgado, Director of
Neuropsychiatry, Yale University Medical School, Congressional Record, No 26, vol. 118 February 24,
People have to come to grips with the fact that enlightenment is the casting off the bonds of concept
(ignorance) so that one may directly perceive the inexpressible nature of undifferentiated reality. For
some reason that I do not understand, people do not look at undifferentiated reality the same as an
enlightened being. Words only represent (re-present) something else. Words are not real things. In an
illusory reality everything is a symbol. The reality of symbols is illusory.
One must understand that governments are brought into your mind through symbols such as flags,
codes, constitutions and statutes which are the will of your Master being imposed on you.
Undifferentiated reality can not be expressed. Symbols cannot be used to describe it. Enlightenment is a
state of being and it is not describable. People seem to want to make the description of the state of being,
the state itself. A state of being is an experience. A description of a state of being is a symbol. Symbols
and experiences are not governed by the same rules.
Max Born wrote: The ultimate origin of the difficulty lies in the fact (or philosophical principle) that we
are compelled to use words of common language when we wish to describe a phenomenon, not by
logical or mathematical analysis, but by a picture appealing to the imagination. Common language has
grown by everyday experience and can never surpass these limits.
THE END

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread