NEWS FLASH! Back up PHIL ROBERTSON of DUCK DYNASTY!!! Under attack by P.C.

Dave44

Silver Member
Apr 3, 2006
Chesterfield, Va.
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT, Minelab Etrac, Minelab Excal II, At pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
can we listen to the Dixie Chix yet? Or are they still not entitled to their opinion and deserve death threats for speaking out?

I don't understand your question? Did you quarantine yourself? You should know that you have the right to listen to them if you want.. I won't listen to them,, but that is MY right.

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
listen to them? do they sing too??

Jan 2, 2013
somewhere between flagstaff, preskit
Detector(s) used
Whites prism III
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
just gotta love those christian values:

An eyewitness is speaking out to support a woman's allegations of sexual abuse against her former counselor at a Christian summer camp in the mid-1990s.

The woman, identified only as Jane Doe, was 16 years old when she attended the religious Camp Awana, run by Chicago's North Side Gospel Center, where she says counselor Cherie Carlson repeatedly molested her during the summers 1996 and 1997.

"She said she was showing me God's love,"
Former church camp leader accused of sexually assaulting young girls  - NY Daily News

TheRingFinder

Bronze Member
May 22, 2013
Minnesota
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab - E-Trac / Excalibur
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
After reading in this post, I find it interesting that a 14 year old has more common sense then quite a few TN'rs that post quite often. I seriously hope that those TN'rs and you know who you are - Are 13 years old and younger. Thanks miner - You give me hope for the younger generation.

TheRingFinder

Bronze Member
May 22, 2013
Minnesota
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

An eyewitness is speaking out to support a woman's allegations of sexual abuse against her former counselor at a Christian summer camp in the mid-1990s.

The woman, identified only as Jane Doe, was 16 years old when she attended the religious Camp Awana, run by Chicago's North Side Gospel Center, where she says counselor Cherie Carlson repeatedly molested her during the summers 1996 and 1997.

Former church camp leader accused of sexually assaulting young girls* - NY Daily News

- Evil people calling themselves Christian's, that's the Liberals game. As you cheer the perv on, I will hope for jail time.

NHBandit

Silver Member
Feb 21, 2010
Formerly NH now East Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Garrett GtaX1250

Former church camp leader accused of sexually assaulting young girls* - NY Daily News
yawn... A crime committed by ONE sick individual almost 20 years ago is relevant to this discussion, how ? When you resort to posting this kind of thing to prop up your position it makes you appear to either be desperate or a drunk. Hope this helps. :thumbsup:

Last edited:

boogeyman

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2006
Out in the hills near wherendaheckarwe
Detector(s) used
WHITES, MINELAB, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Fired off an E-mail to A&E letting them I'm sending E-mails to ALL their sponsors that I'm not buying ANYTHING from them due to their actions on this. I figure they don't understand anything except the dollar.

What really torqs my jaw is these two groups ***** & whine about discrimination! Yet here they are discriminating against Phil for stating the way things should be God family country.

This world would be a better place if people would worry about cleaning up their own back yards before they start telling everyone else how to clean theirs!!

davest

Silver Member
Nov 5, 2007
somewhere between here and there, south of over th
Detector(s) used
titan 3000xd/seahunter mk ll/Ace 250/whites 6000XL Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I just ordered 500 duck dynasty prayer rugs, should I put them on the Bay or do you guys want to have first crack at them? I figured that if we're gonna go

toward a religious based country, we should pray a whole lot more than those other countries, at least six time a day.

Gold Maven

Bronze Member
Jul 4, 2012
Holmes County Ohio
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Jack,

There's no way A&E will cancel the show, they are making a pile of money on it. One of the hottest shows on TV.

They just want to create some controversy, get in the news, and draw in more viewers, while pretending to defend gays.

Oldest trick in their book.

Chadeaux

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2011
Southeast Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
I just ordered 500 duck dynasty prayer rugs, should I put them on the Bay or do you guys want to have first crack at them? I figured that if we're gonna go

toward a religious based country, we should pray a whole lot more than those other countries, at least six time a day.

Nah, that's okay. You guys just keep working towards bringing shariah law to the U.S. and you can use them yourselves. You and the fellers who "liked" your silly post.

NHBandit

Silver Member
Feb 21, 2010
Detector(s) used
Garrett GtaX1250

"jerseyben, UncleMatt and Old Bookaroo like this." You can feed your lap dogs on them. :thumbsup:

Last edited:

Old Bookaroo

Silver Member
Dec 4, 2008
Gold Maven:

You missed the point. Lots of people here applaud Phil Robertson for doing what he thought was correct. That is precisely what A&E did. It did what it thought was right, after learning of Robertson's rant. Since then, his 2010 talk has come to light. Didn't help a bit.

I find it fascinating so many TN members focus on Robertson's bizarre views of gay folks - and not a word about his comments regarding happy Black share croppers singin' in the fields, happy all day long, no Blues and no entitlements.

Good luck to all,

~ The Old Bookaroo

Limitool

Gold Member
Jun 9, 2013
Middle TN. area
Detector(s) used
White XLT Spectrum E-Series
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
O.B. "I find it fascinating so many TN members focus on Robertson's bizarre views of gay folks"....

What in the world is a bizarre view of gay folks...? I'm assuming your referring to men & women who practice homosexuality.... is this correct or not? And if this is correct how much more bizarre could "they" be? We're probably the only animal on earth who practices such behavior. I really don't expect a straight answer to the question... but it makes me wonder what you mean by using the word "bizarre" in such a fashion. I'd bet 95% maybe more of earths human population think homosexuals are bizarre.

diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I guess A&E has never heard of putting a "disclaimer" about people's personal opinions at the beginning of the show with the credits. Political correctness gone too far. Regardless of whether or not you believe in or support what he said, he still has a right to say it, publicly. That is the American way.
Unfortunately, this country has a habit of bowing to the whims and wants of the ruling minority and the vast majority are literally too brainwashed to realize it. That's because most of the general tv watching public aren't too bright to begin with. They are sheep that can be led at will. The level of stupidity and lack of common sense in this country is at an all time high. It's truly disturbing and very disheartening.

NHBandit

Silver Member
Feb 21, 2010
Detector(s) used
Garrett GtaX1250
O.B. "I find it fascinating so many TN members focus on Robertson's bizarre views of gay folks"....

What in the world is a bizarre view of gay folks...? I'm assuming your referring to men & women who practice homosexuality.... is this correct or not? And if this is correct how much more bizarre could "they" be? We're probably the only animal on earth who practices such behavior. I really don't expect a straight answer to the question... but it makes me wonder what you mean by using the word "bizarre" in such a fashion. I'd bet 95% maybe more of earths human population think homosexuals are bizarre.
Let me try to explain. Arrogant, self righteous, blowhards that think they are above everyone else and who truly believe that their opinion is the ONLY correct opinion usually see any other opinions as "bizarre". It's impossible to have an intelligent discussion with them on most any subject because they assume up front if you don't agree with them you MUST be stupid. Proving them wrong will only result in them either changing the subject or claiming your "proof" was faked. Their goal ultimately is to force their opinion on everyone else no matter what the cost. Alot of them get into politics and almost all are liberals.... Not naming names of course but I can think of 4 or 5 off the top of my head that fit that description.

Last edited:

TheRingFinder

Bronze Member
May 22, 2013
Minnesota
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Just so you know the truth Diggum - Those are all lies form the left, trying to further their cause.While Lib's are well known for claiming lies to further their cause, all these claims have been dis-proven or have no proof that they actually happened. They are all written by pro-gay activists. These activists tried to push the "gay penguin" book in our schools it's called "and Tango makes three" pushed for years as two "gay" penguins raising a baby. It was totally debunked as propaganda were the lefties forced two male penguins to live together and raise a chick in a zoo. There was never any sexually perverted contact. Please don't be fooled by these lies. Thanks!!!

Limitool

Gold Member
Jun 9, 2013
Middle TN. area
Detector(s) used
White XLT Spectrum E-Series
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread