Here we go again!... (poem)

hookedonhunts

Apr 5, 2006
Illinois
Ok, I give what's so special about page 61? I held it up to a light, and all I could see was the next page showing thru?!? Sorry for lurking, but I have nothing new, nothing old, or nothing borrowed. OMG does that sound as bad as I think?? ???
LeAnn

OP
OP
BAD 4 MY BRAIN

BAD 4 MY BRAIN

Oct 1, 2006
Rochester, New York
Detector(s) used
my brain
Hi Hooked, Welcome to our little corner of the web. New friends are always welcome.I sent you a PM to explain a little further the pg 61 thing.Hope your hunt is going well.Join in any time.

hookedonhunts

Apr 5, 2006
Illinois
Bad,
Took another look, looks like snail. Have you done anything with the acorn page numbers? And did you notice Yorah title of chapter 13 is the only one that can be read right side up or upside down? Probably doesn't mean anything, just an observation.
Hooked

hookedonhunts

Apr 5, 2006
Illinois
Bad:
I meant the acorn page numbers. Does anyone think they mean anything? After studying them a while, I haven't seen anything that means a thing.
Hooked

OP
OP
BAD 4 MY BRAIN

BAD 4 MY BRAIN

Oct 1, 2006
Rochester, New York
Detector(s) used
my brain
Hooked, as for the acorn page numbers,they seem to be telling you to turn that page at that angle.Why? I havent figured that out yet ,your guess is as good as mine.

OP
OP
BAD 4 MY BRAIN

BAD 4 MY BRAIN

Oct 1, 2006
Rochester, New York
Detector(s) used
my brain
been anagraming the block letters a bit tonight ,( PUlled might be too useful right now,sorry)....but I doubt it is correct ...I don't think MS would hav left over letters,although I did hit a few cool sites checking it out.THS could be initials of somekind...???

CMSCHUT

Feb 21, 2005
St. Louis
Bad,

I was toying with the filled in letters today thinking that they also need to be laid over the HCB. I tried copying them on a transparency then laying the dots over the HBC. Not too much . Some things line up , but not all . May be a bust . I at first thought they may be more constellations , but couldn't find any to go with . I'm leaning on music , but that doesn't feel right . It looks like music , but I just don't know . Carol

OP
OP
BAD 4 MY BRAIN

BAD 4 MY BRAIN

Oct 1, 2006
Rochester, New York
Detector(s) used
my brain
CMSCHUT, I was toying around with anagrams last night and stumbled across something EXTREMELY interesting...It might just punch through our brick wall!!!

OP
OP
BAD 4 MY BRAIN

BAD 4 MY BRAIN

Oct 1, 2006
Rochester, New York
Detector(s) used
my brain
CMS, look at the emmeagram section of the link.....Patchy,I still cant get into tweleve but I have done some abazac research.I'll try to PM you some of my new stuff also.

patchythepirate

Mar 8, 2005
I left my books at work today...I've been comparing the solution book from the last hunt to the new book. I made some notes but they are at work so something to think on till tomorrow. The page w/ the two circles at the top surrounding the rotten fruit and good fruit ...the red lines are dividers for some kind of code... was toying with the idea maybe he used the phone pad as some type of key but you'd get 3 possible letters for each number and one has no letters. Also no q as in the last book. Then look at the page in the woodshop...see the shavings on the desk, are those a key for something on that page? There are 6 on the left one extra than there are on the right. 5 on the right all flipped. Any thoughts? I'm doing this from memory today sorry. I really think he used some of the same methods as the last book. If you look in the BODS the page with the border similar to the spider solution maybe someone can decode the border by working on the burgundy spots? I'll talk to y'all tomorrow!

OP
OP
BAD 4 MY BRAIN

BAD 4 MY BRAIN

Oct 1, 2006
Rochester, New York
Detector(s) used
my brain
the shavings on the left side of the bench are the same as the ones surrounding pook on the opposite page, so they must be significant in some way.I havent tried solving the "spider"type border code yet since I have other things in the works and want to stay focused on one thing at a time,but Ill take a look!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread