Here we go again!... (poem)

CMSCHUT

Feb 21, 2005
St. Louis
Hooked,

The ABAZA is actually from the book. It is a letter sequence . I don't think even if it were ANAZAC I would still know what it meant . LOL

I'm thinking the year of the Hestis a number sequence 3243...... But haven't worked on it yet .

CMSCHUT

Feb 21, 2005
St. Louis
Bad ,

There is no 1 in any . It has been discussed on the other sites . Notice the 10 in the middle . The the numbers rise and descend on either side of the 10 ? This is common in alot of things so far . Look at the ABAZA sequence

CMSCHUT

Feb 21, 2005
St. Louis
Also the dot Key sequence on pg. 16 in BOS and the key To the HBC on pg. 6 in BOS. They each used this rise and descend method to some degree.

CMSCHUT

Feb 21, 2005
St. Louis
Sorry to post , but I think this rise and descend will be a huge part of the solve . Whenever we figure it out .

OP
OP
BAD 4 MY BRAIN

BAD 4 MY BRAIN

Oct 1, 2006
Rochester, New York
Detector(s) used
my brain
just for grins I looked at the solution book and on the dedications page at the front of the book. What did I find you ask........10,9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1!!!!!HMMMMMMM....

OP
OP
BAD 4 MY BRAIN

BAD 4 MY BRAIN

Oct 1, 2006
Rochester, New York
Detector(s) used
my brain
My book has a one, I think were not looking at the same thing. WHY would my book have a one and no one elses? This is what I'm talking about...

Attachments

• cropped 1st edition.jpg
    cropped 1st edition.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 1,531

Bluekat

Greenie
Nov 1, 2006
UK
Mines the same, just my ISBN numbers are different, but then mines from the UK so maybe thats why.

OP
OP
BAD 4 MY BRAIN

BAD 4 MY BRAIN

Oct 1, 2006
Rochester, New York
Detector(s) used
my brain
If the numbers are connected along the "rise and descend" theory you end up with this...now look carefully through the BOS. Looks awfully familiar.Any thoughts?

Attachments

• spiral.jpg
    spiral.jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 1,521
OP
OP
BAD 4 MY BRAIN

BAD 4 MY BRAIN

Oct 1, 2006
Rochester, New York
Detector(s) used
my brain
been doing some work on the compass theory and found some coincidenceswith the size of them and other circles in the book. I'll do more tomorrow ,hope to hear from some of you ,I'll be on at about 9 or 10 EST.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread