Morgantown,WV
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Landstar
Re: Aquanut's Friends

aquanut said:
Hey Bum Luck,
What's the going rate on Titanium?
Aquanut
Regardless of the rate , the recovery of your piece probably would be pretty traumatic :laughing7:
Jim

itmaiden

Sep 28, 2005

That's okay John, I've got you covered ! I've got some hot spots saved for you when you recover :clock:

Just need a shovel.

itmaiden

aquanut said:
Bum Luck,
I think I've got a good Doc, but I never considered the ramifications a Titanium Knee would have on my treasure hunting with a metal detector! LOL.
Aquanut

White Feather

Nov 19, 2008
Ellenton, Florida
Detector(s) used
Whites Surfmaster, Bounty Hunter, Propwash...
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

:icon_pirat: Ahoy John,
I'm going out on the hook possibly tomorrow. I have a few things to do on the dink yet but you are welcome to come down and recouperate aboard White Feather. We'll just be driftin' around, fishin, watching the sunbathing deckfluff. That is if she ever comes back from up P.C. We may just drift down to a nice little site to check out when you start feeling better. I can tell you that it won't take long to start getting bored. Sitting out on deck with a toddy, a steak and deck covered with half naked women is a good distraction. (If we can get the girls to dress the way we want) That little superfast dink is a lot of fun too. I'm sure we can drag SOMETHING through the water. Oh yeah, underwater camera so the crip on deck can be in on the below sea level action too. Whatcha Think?

Attachments

• Sherene at the Boot.jpg
    Sherene at the Boot.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 496

White Feather

Nov 19, 2008
Ellenton, Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

:tongue3: P.S. John. bad news is that BOTH of my UW units are fried. One quit and one leaked and refused to restart once dried and repowered. Bummer! :laughing9: Ya gotta love it! A year tied to the dock and as soon as I can get out on the water again my equipment gets scrambled. Maybe if I relay the power through my guitar amp and revamp the occilation beam from the warp drive I can get it to transport gold directly to the cabin. Assuming, of course, that the beam doesn't disolve the girls clothing. Wait! I'll get on that right away!
See Ya! :laughing9:

OP
OP
aquanut

aquanut

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2005
Sebastian, Florida
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ21, Tesoro Tiger Shark

Whitefeather, I just got awful news! They're going to put me on Coumadin after the surgery, a strong blood thinner that is derived from rat poison. So it looks like no Capt'n & Cokes on deck for a while!
Aquanut

OP
OP
aquanut

aquanut

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2005
Sebastian, Florida
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ21, Tesoro Tiger Shark

itmaiden said:
That's okay John, I've got you covered ! I've got some hot spots saved for you when you recover :clock:

Just need a shovel.

itmaiden

Hey girl, I'll be looking forward to the jumpstart!
Aquanut

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

good afternoon Aquanut: Rat poison? hmm is that what Archaeologists think of divers? Incidentally how come all of you 'kiddies' need replacements etc ?? Is it the grog and dissipated lives you live?

If so, stay away from white feather, even his UW units don't work. A nest of debauchery, a typical swabbie.

Sheesh no nekid females out in the boonies where I operate - We blame them for everything else. do yu suppose ---?

Go for Cromwells remains, partially on dry land now, but how deep?

Don Jose de La Mancha

White Feather

Nov 19, 2008
Ellenton, Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

:laughing9: Don Jose, my Hero! Yeah, we seem to be falling apart at the seams. All those Nekid dancing girls will wear hard on ya. or something like that. I have to see what we can do about livations for Aquanut. We may have to forgo the Morgan but a good time can be had by all even without the Deeeemo'n Rum. Let's see? How about we have some of the nekid dancing girls molest him? Nah, he wouldn't stand for that. He would want to sit in a lounge chair and drink his iced tea. Okay, I have it... He can fish without getting in trouble with the wife and doctors. That might work. I think there may be a few rods and reels here that still work in spite of the debauchery about the area. The underwater camera will allow him to be down there with us without getting wet. Besides, someone has to keep all the women occupied while we gather gold. If not, they will want to count it and play with the jewels. Yeah, we do need a diversionary tactic. :laughing9:

Attachments

• Hazels Visit 251.jpg
    Hazels Visit 251.jpg
    148.6 KB · Views: 468
  • Hazels Visit 251.jpg
    Hazels Visit 251.jpg
    148.6 KB · Views: 462
  • Hazels Visit 252.jpg
    Hazels Visit 252.jpg
    144.1 KB · Views: 449
  • Boat Ride New Dink 020.jpg
    Boat Ride New Dink 020.jpg
    107.6 KB · Views: 454
Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

See ? see? Aqua nut, he admits it. Debauchery etc, (can you wriggle me an invitation? Need data to spice up the book)

Don Jose de La Mancha ( El secluded, involuntarily Chaste Saint)

White Feather

Nov 19, 2008
Ellenton, Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

:hello: Don Jose, you have a standing invitation and are welcome at "Mi Casa" any time you are in the neighborhood no matter where we are at. My House is Your House! Be careful though, my wife hates to see a happy man and will try to fix you up with one of her lady friends. :laughing9: :laughing9:
Tell him Aquanut, Do I speak with forked tongue?

Arrgh Wench, Where's Me Grog? And be quick about it woman! ( I can say that when she's out of town...)

Attachments

• 1969 CARRI CRAFT 1.jpg
    1969 CARRI CRAFT 1.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 448
Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

White feather my friend; I am very honored by your offer, but I must take a rain check. The remark about your Wife's ( HI LUV) tendency to, err, ah, arange certain things - blushing - combined with my tiger's Latin temperment, would tend to raise my vocal range a few octaves upward, while reducing my physical weight a bit. Sigh

Of course I could always go to work in an Oriental Harem afterwards.

Don Jose de La Mancha

White Feather

Nov 19, 2008
Ellenton, Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

:dontknow: How am I going to keep all these women under control without your experience and help? It's bad enough with the wild wife and three beautiful daughters aboard but what about all the bikini clad deckfluff that drops by? :laughing9: Yeah, right. I would be the sacrifice to the gods of fertility they talk about. These women talk about some strange things. To many of them keeping an eye on me to have any real fun. Oh well, what ya gonna do? I'll probably have to be good too. I tried to talk them into a clothing optional cruise but got slapped down. I guess that's how they cast a vote. Same thing happened when I said I was hiring a nude all girl crew. SLAP! Ouch! I thought it would be nice. SLAP! Ouch! I'd better stop before I have a concussion. These women have no sense of humor. SLAP! Ouch.... Stop that! I was just joking. Typical woman, no sense of humor. SLAP! Ouch! Damn, that smarts... :help: Okay, all you naked women get up forward and haul that anchor. Don't all of you jump at once. Hummm, What a lazy bunch of deck fluff.
SLAP, SLAP, SLAP!!!

Good luck John, 3 Days to go.

White Feather

Nov 19, 2008
Ellenton, Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

:icon_pirat: Are Ye sure Ye wouldn't feel better with another date? 3 days left, Me Harty, spend um wisely! :icon_pirat: Time to sharpen me cutlass! :laughing9:

Not to worry Lad, Yer doc ain't like one o' them thar airliney piolettys are he?

White Feather

Nov 19, 2008
Ellenton, Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

:hello2: Hello John, I just crawled out of the bilge. Didn't know it was so late. I was going to call you this afternoon but got involved in replacing one of the heads and running new plumbing and electrical. I'm not finished yet but lost track of the time. Man, it's almost midnight.

Anyhow, Best of Luck in the morning. I'm sure you will feel much better once this is over and you have recouperated. I'll stop by when I run up to Panama City to get Sherene. See you then Buddy. Rest up for that cookout. I'll be there to give you a hand. You should be fine by then.

I'm off, :hello: :hello2: :hello: :hello2:

Salvor6

Silver Member
Feb 5, 2005
Port Richey, Florida
Detector(s) used
Aquapulse, J.W. Fisher Proton 3, Pulse Star II, Detector Pro Headhunter, AK-47
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks

Good luck John. If it doesn't work out, we will call you "Peg Leg."

White Feather

Nov 19, 2008
Ellenton, Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

:laughing9: :laughing9: Hey Pete, Why don't we call John Pegleg anyhow? Looks like he got those legs at a burnt rope sale anyhow. Whatcha Think? :laughing9: :laughing9:

Attachments

• to the cooker.jpg
    to the cooker.jpg
    169.5 KB · Views: 269

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread