Aquanuts Friends

aquanut

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2005
Sebastian, Florida
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ21, Tesoro Tiger Shark
Aquanut's Friends

So I won't have to tell you individually and possibly missing somebody, I've finally been able to schedule my knee replacement surgery for Tuesday April 13th. So if everything goes smoothly, I should be back in the water this season. I've been trying to get this done since December and it's kind of kept all plans on the back burner. Things like cookouts, schedules for Thunting, meeting with friends and projects to be worked on...So now, the picture begins to clear.

Aquanut

SEAHUNTER

Jan 10, 2006
PALM BEACH COUNTY,FLORIDA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: Aquanut's Friends

Aquanut
Good luck with your surgery. I hope all goes well for you and if you are up to it this summer would enjoy having you come dive with us on the "Seahunter"

Scott

OP
OP
aquanut

aquanut

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2005
Sebastian, Florida
Detector(s) used

Scott,
Thanks for the invite!. I look forward to getting together with you. Maybe I can help a little.
Aquanut

MORE AND BEYOND OSSY

Bronze Member
Jul 27, 2008
BRISBANE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Good luck and speedy recovery. I look forward to more butt kicking when your knee comes good.
Ossy

Panfilo

Feb 20, 2007

Wish you a swift recovery Aquanut, the anticipation is always worst than the event. I’ve had two friends who have had that same operation performed recently and they were back in their routine very happy with the results. There is a natural medication that you might want to look into that does miracles wherever inflammation is present; it’s 150 times more powerful than Omega 3’s, my mother and my dog are taking it with remarkable results. Its called Lyprinol, comes from the green lipped muzzle oil from New Zealand. I suspect you can find it on the internet if not locally. Good luck!
Panfilo

pcolaboy

Sep 5, 2006
Pensacola, Fl
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer XS

John,

You send me your address and I'll send you a bottle of Maker's Mark. It'll make those days of recovery quite a bit more bearable. :headbang:

Praying for a speedy recovery for you my friend.

Scott

wreckdiver1715

Bronze Member
May 20, 2004
Satellite Beach
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal 1000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

John, good luck with the surgery, and get back on your feet soon. We are all pulling for ya...

Tom

FISHEYE

Bronze Member
Feb 27, 2004
lake mary florida
Detector(s) used
Chasing Dory ROV,Swellpro Splash 2 pro waterproof drone,Swellpro Spry+ wa,Wesmar SHD700SS Side Scan Sonar,U/W Mac 1 Turbo Aquasound by American Electronics,Fisher 1280x,Aquasound UW md,Aqua pulse AQ1B
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

John,

Good luck on the knee operation,just make sure the doc puts one in the right size.Id hate to see you swimmin around in circles cause of one leg shorter than the other. :headbang:

wwwtimmcp

Bronze Member
Sep 22, 2007
wakeman, ohio
Detector(s) used
J.W.FISHERS pulse 8x
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks

here's wishing you a speedy recovery and pretty nurses.

Salvor6

Silver Member
Feb 5, 2005
Port Richey, Florida
Detector(s) used
Aquapulse, J.W. Fisher Proton 3, Pulse Star II, Detector Pro Headhunter, AK-47
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks

Hey Johnny, after diving with you for the last 3 years I think you need more than a knee replaced! :icon_pirat: Also, I got something better from Capt. Morgan to kill your pain!

Darren in NC

Silver Member
Apr 1, 2004
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Sand Shark, Homebuilt pulse loop
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks

Prayers are going up for you, John. May your new knee be platinum :wink:

OP
OP
aquanut

aquanut

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2005
Sebastian, Florida
Detector(s) used

Thanks Guys,
Sincere and funny. You bring tears to my eyes. I'll get back to each and every one of you while I'm recovering.
Well it's 11:10 (ten past my beddy-Bye time.) G-nite.

Aquanut John

truckinbutch

Silver Member
Feb 15, 2008
Morgantown,WV
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Landstar

Wishing you well . On a positive note : My wife had one done last year and I was her full time care giver and therapist for the first 7 weeks .
She refused pain meds after the first week . Gutted out rehab therapy cold turkey . When she shed tears , so did I . We worked it by the numbers and it got better each day .
Today she is a poster child for full knee replacement : totally functional and pain free :hello2:
Jim

diverlynn

Oct 25, 2006
New Smyrna Beach
Detector(s) used
Excalibur 1000

John,
Good luck on the knee, your season is just around the corner, get well soon. Should we now call you "PegLeg"? :tongue3:

DL

old man

Bronze Member
Aug 12, 2003
East Coast

John, Good luck and I hope all goes well. You need that knee to get better, the last time I was down there, you were a little slow running after those 2 women of yours.

trinidad

Dec 28, 2008

Aquanut, good luck and dont forget to mark the right knee with a big cross. Come back soon.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread