Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast
Like Tree37Likes

Thread: 4th Annual Treasure Hunter's Cookout!

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    Charter Member
    Aquanut

Jul 2005
    Orlando, Florida
    Fisher CZ21, Tesoro Tiger Shark
    174 times
    Well Guys,
    So far this is an updated list of who says they're coming:
    Old Man, Treasure_ Hunter +5, Comfortably Numb and Ellen, Whitefeather and Sherene, Wreckdiver's wife Theresa, stevemc, Capthawk and Mama Jo, Fisheye and Frank, Les Savege +1, The Seeker and 2, Scubafinder, Salvor6, Lauren, Browns11, Dell & Trudy +4 Kentuckians, Mad4wrecks and Monica, Florida Bill, Scubatreasure, Ivan Salis, Trembull, Signumops, Randy, Louise, Denise, Travis, Joe Tinney, Syd & KT Jones, Joel Ruth, Terry Tate, The Koenings, Dan Wukits, Tgers2 & Barbara, Vacalava and wench, Deniss, Mitch1FL, Graffixgirl and Lisa, Ropesfish and wife, twiprodoo1, Flagal & Dan, aquanut & Deb, Stpauli914 and seeker41+1, Treasure chest, Trez, Craig Thomas and Tim Hix with their wives, jukes23, Dickie Lee and Kristin, Cornelius, theTigers2, Bootysalvage crew, Black Caesar & wife, Capt. Dom& Yvonne +2, twiprod001 There are a few maybes at this point. Now we are close enough that I think if you are coming, you can commit! So let us know. Right now, I'm looking at at about 100. Let's PARTY and get this season off to a good start!

The Live Music will start at 11:30 A.M. and go 'till 3P.M. I'll use the boom box after that. We'll probably serve the food once most everybody gets here and gets acclimated. The party ends when the last person poops out. We'll hold an "Introduction to SCUBA" class in the pool by instructors so those curious about breathing underwater can find out. Wear something to get wet in. A raffle of really neat stuff including actual "Treasure". Let's share great info and drink.
    Aquanut

us
    Feb 2004
    lake mary florida
    Wesmar SHD700SS Side Scan Sonar,U/W Mac 1 Turbo Aquasound by American Electronics,Fisher 1280x,Aquasound UW md,Aqua pulse AQ1B
    56 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    John,

Frank and tony wont be comming,frank has to work security at the orange county city hall and tony is in sweden.Zac and crew from the juno beach wreck will be comming.Whats the address for the lodge so i can mail it to les sevage.
    Millions of dollars of Spanish treasure await those who would dare brave the eye of the hurricane.

us
    Jan 2012
    Haines City, FL
    40 times

us
    ARRG

Dec 2005
    Florida
    JW Fishers Pulse 8X
    18 times
    Shipwrecks
    Well it seems that finally I will be able to make it to the cookout!!!! It will be nice to put a face to many with whom I have communicated over the years and see old friends whom I haven't seen in a while....Looking forward!!!!
    Researcher, Scuba diver and adventurer , always on the quest of discovering, recovering, conserving and exhibiting colonial-era artifacts and treasure.
    Each excavation site is always treated as an archaeological project.
    "Preserving Maritime History For Future Generations"

Charter Member
    Aquanut

Jul 2005
    Orlando, Florida
    174 times
    That's great Chagy,
    Does anyone have a microphone they can bring? My guy with the live music has to leave at 3pm and we'll probably need one for the raffle.
    Aquanut

Charter Member
    us
    The continuing adventures of Ropesfish -

Jun 2007
    Sebastian, Florida
    Fisher 1280X and a shrimp fork.
    77 times
    Search for and recovery of underwater assets.
    Sir...when would you like this lovely folding table to arrive?
    AND...my wife is making a very large and very healthy green bean/tomato salad dish to bring. (She's a pretty fair hand in the kitchen).
    If there is anything else you need just give me a call @ 772-584-0028.
    "All the stories are true,some of them just haven't happened yet."

us
    Jan 2012
    Haines City, FL
    40 times
    Quote Originally Posted by aquanut View Post
    That's great Chagy,
    Does anyone have a microphone they can bring? My guy with the live music has to leave at 3pm and we'll probably need one for the raffle.
    Aquanut
    John, I have sound equipment up the yin yang. But Rather than bring a heavy amp, I'll just bring a little Karoke Cassette tape deck, amp, and Microphone. One speaker should be adequate for announcements, etc. But if you want to rock the neighborhood, I can try to dig out the heavy stuff from the shed? Dell

us
    Feb 2011
    Excall-ll,minelabe explorer se
    2 times
    Dear aquanaut, I will be flying down from KS, ropesfish will be my guide, can't wait to meet everyone,see you there, ken

Charter Member
    Aquanut

Jul 2005
    Orlando, Florida
    174 times
    I'm leaving for Wabasso in a few minutes. Looks like about 110 are coming. I'm going to pick up fried chicken from Publix Saturday to supplement the ribs since we had quite a few additions this week.
    I won't have a computer with me, so if anyone needs to call, my cell number is 386-801-9242. Ropesfish, the table would be good before noon. See you Sat. Ken.
    Aquanut John

us
    Your Answer is YES, I am a Recovering Brain Donor

Jul 2010
    South East Coast
    89 times
    To Find that step, Everyone tells you to look out for
    Maybe Obama will show up ?

us
    May 2006
    Treasure Coast (Vero Beach)
    Minelab EXII. Sovereign, Tigershark, My eyeballs to bloody fingers
    31 times
    John,
    I will get there afternoon...I work early and wife works till 5:00 but she is making a dish for me to take.
    See you soon.

Trez

us
    Pirate of the Martires

Feb 2005
    Pinellas Park, Florida
    Aquapulse, J.W. Fisher Proton 3, Pulse Star II
    186 times
    Shipwrecks
    I am bringing two sets of dive gear and another instructor is bringing gear so there will be free scuba lessons at the pool for those of you that want to try it out.

us
    Dec 2010
    back on the 1715!!
    94 times
    Breakdowns and weather
    - plus 2
    Psalm 107:23-24
    They that go down into the sea in ships; and make working in many waters.
    They saw the works of the Lord; and his marvels in the depth. (And they saw the works of the Lord; and his marvelous deeds in the depths of the sea.)

Charter Member
    us
    Jan 2006
    SE Louisiana
    Garrett AT Pro & Ace 250
    1390 times
    Honorable Mentions (1)
    Hope you guys all have a fantastic time today...I know you will! Wish I could be there to take part in the camaraderie. Looking forward to the pics I know you will be sharing.

Charter Member
    us
    Apr 2004
    Tesoro Sand Shark, Homebuilt pulse loop
    78 times
    Shipwrecks
    Anyone thinking straight enough to say how it went? I know it was a blast!

Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsored Links