Thanks to Odyssey

cornelis 816

Sep 3, 2010
All I read on this forum is Odyssey Odyssey Odyssey and next to that Spain Spain Spain . I would say let Odyssey and Spain alone . It looks like a lot of you are involved in things you don;t know anything about . All you post are YOUR opinions . This is a treasure net . Not a bunch of old gossiping old ladies . I dont care who salvaged the coins , I dont care about where it is going . I just care about what YOU pirates are doing . Is there nothing else happening on this forum ? Are there no more guys doing something for themselves . Are there no more guys diving for treasure . I think so . But most of us are getting sick and tired about reading about Odyssey Odyssey Odyssey . Just my opinion after a good bottle of wine . Hey .... I know how to live too you know ! Cornelius

aquanut

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2005
Sebastian, Florida
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ21, Tesoro Tiger Shark
Don't worry Cornelius, There will be many things of interest popping up this year. Enjoy the wine.
Aquanut

capt dom

Nov 9, 2006
Jupiter, Florida USA
Now Cornelius hits a three pointer......

Correct! Most of these posts are like pontificating little old ladies...
Including some of mine..... Most folks have a problem keeping their eye on the ball....
Or are more involved with their own balls.... or lack of having any....

The fact remains that most of those who are supporting the National Patrimony
argument have truly no idea of what it takes to be a man of the sea.... The closest
they get to actual sea men is when they are sucking up to their contemporaries....
Then, they probably spell it differently.... ech....

Diver_Down

Silver Member
Dec 13, 2008
St. Augustine, FL
capt dom said:
Now Cornelius hits a three pointer......

Correct! Most of these posts are like pontificating little old ladies...
Including some of mine..... Most folks have a problem keeping their eye on the ball....

The fact remains that most of those who are supporting the National Patrimony
argument have truly no idea of what it takes to be a man of the sea.... The closest
they get to actual sea men is when they are sucking up to their contemporaries....
Then, they probably spell it differently.... ech....

+1

OP
OP
cornelis 816

cornelis 816

Sep 3, 2010
Indi . A great tasting wine is a wine that makes you forget about being banned from a forum because you post something that will be hurting some of us and finally post your tru feeling about what is happening to this forum . Cornelius

Jones Indiana

Dec 24, 2010
Whats makes a great tasting wine is what ever tastes good to you. It may be a $4 dollar bottle or a $40,000 bottle.

Best

Indy

OP
OP
cornelis 816

cornelis 816

Sep 3, 2010
Indi I don't quite understand your response to the subject of this thread . Maybe you are more involved in wine than in this subject discussed . Well enjoy your bottle , be it 4$ or 4000$ . Cornelius

Trembull

Jul 24, 2010
Oklahoma __ Y'All
Primary Interest:
Other
capt dom said:
Most folks have a problem keeping their eye on the ball....

Attachments

• Ball cleaning.gif
    Ball cleaning.gif
    97.1 KB · Views: 808

Au_Dreamers

Dec 15, 2010
back on the 1715!!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
but isn't making a post whining about the Odyssey posts just adding to it more????

hahaha just ribbin on ya!!!

A real pirate keeps his sword parrying the attacks of the "bad guys" and his other hand steering the ship!

I guess it's something to do when you're stuck not being able to do what you want to do. :icon_pirat:

When the wind blows on the treasure coast it's time for some rum!

allan

Oct 7, 2008
Vega Baja
I will try to keep my opinions to myself. had I realized earlier that opinions only count for pros and men of the sea, I might have refrained from discussion on those posts.I am a bit puzzled why you would want to muzzle discussion about the biggest news item in the treasure world, but then my opinion isn't worth that much up there on the top of the pedestal ... is it ?

inletsurf

Oct 1, 2006
Sebastian Inlet, Florida
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
cornelis 816 said:
All I read on this forum is Odyssey Odyssey Odyssey and next to that Spain Spain Spain . I would say let Odyssey and Spain alone . It looks like a lot of you are involved in things you don;t know anything about . All you post are YOUR opinions . This is a treasure net . Not a bunch of old gossiping old ladies . I dont care who salvaged the coins , I dont care about where it is going . I just care about what YOU pirates are doing . Is there nothing else happening on this forum ? Are there no more guys doing something for themselves . Are there no more guys diving for treasure . I think so . But most of us are getting sick and tired about reading about Odyssey Odyssey Odyssey . Just my opinion after a good bottle of wine . Hey .... I know how to live too you know ! Cornelius

Attachments

• WONKA TREASURE.jpg
    WONKA TREASURE.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 395

Salvor6

Silver Member
Feb 5, 2005
Port Richey, Florida
Detector(s) used
Aquapulse, J.W. Fisher Proton 3, Pulse Star II, Detector Pro Headhunter, AK-47
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Cornelius there is a lot more going on than you or I know about. Pirates are not going to post their finds on Treasurenet. Dead men tell no tales!

GatorBoy

Gold Member
May 28, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
but isn't making a post whining about the Odyssey posts just adding to it more????

hahaha just ribbin on ya!!!

A real pirate keeps his sword parrying the attacks of the "bad guys" and his other hand steering the ship!

I guess it's something to do when you're stuck not being able to do what you want to do. :icon_pirat:

When the wind blows on the treasure coast it's time for some rum!

There's no way I could have said that better.

dennco2000

Dec 4, 2012
Englewood Florida
Detector(s) used
Garrett Mark II - AT Pro - Garrett 580 PP.
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
I have no beef with anyone? I think if you can get a lease on a body of water "lucky you" But I don't feel any government has the right to make to make the rules about who gets to hunt for.... or keep .... property lost 200 stinking years ago.
Now That's Piracy!
BTW I'll drink to anything.

Vox veritas

Bronze Member
Aug 2, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Everything revolves around Odyssey Marine is a host of chances. We can talk about them!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread